Bob Stoops on cameo

elguapo

On 9/12/2022 at 11:26 PM, Sawbonz said:

I don’t get it. 

On 9/13/2022 at 12:10 AM, Cairn Horn88 said:

image.gif.f8e9ec950b6ebc953cb1760ddeb2c5a0.gif

15 minutes ago, Davis Lane said:

This is where I am.

context: iowa has played two games this year and their offense sucked shit in both of them.  they score 7 points in each game and their offense has yet to score a td.  they are rightfully annoyed with how pathetic their offense is.  the o.c. at iowa is the head coach's (kirk ferentz) son...brian ferentz.  he appears to be super bad at his job.

likely story:

it appears a dissatisfied iowa fan set up a burner destination for cameos and asked bob and fran to do cameos for generic "brian" acting like they were his dad and asked him to quit the family business and go back to new england (brian ferentz was previously a te coach for the pats). 

it's actually pretty fucking hilarious.

Edited by sidis
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, sidis said:

context: iowa has played two games this year and their offense sucked shit in both of them.  they score 7 points in each game and their offense has yet to score a td.  they are rightfully annoyed with how pathetic their offense is.  the o.c. at iowa is the head coach's (kirk ferentz) son...brian ferentz.  he appears to be super bad at his job.

likely story:

it appears a dissatisfied iowa fan set up a burner destination for cameos and asked bob and fran to do cameos for generic "brian" acting like they were his dad and asked him to quit the family business and go back to new england (brian ferentz was previously a te coach for the pats). 

it's actually pretty fucking hilarious.

Iowa's offense did score a TD against ISU, but it was only because a blocked punt set them up with a 16-yard field.  Otherwise, you are absolutely correct -- Iowa's offense has been horribad -- just historically terrible.     

22 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Iowa's offense did score a TD against ISU, but it was only because a blocked punt set them up with a 16-yard field.  Otherwise, you are absolutely correct -- Iowa's offense has been horribad -- just historically terrible.     

my bad.  i thought they actually scored the td on the punt block.

4 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

How much do y’all think it would cost to get Stoops to say “Come on B12, that targeting call was ridiculous.  Let Overshown play.”

lots of bretts out there.

$100 plus "Dear Bob, my friend Brett is going through a tough time in life.  He has a big decision to weigh this week as to whether or not he should let his friend DeMarvion play in a gig for his band this week. Brett is reluctant for some reason but everyone at this music conference we are attending is a big fan and thinks the DeMarvion should play.  It would be a big help to us...since Brett is a huge OU and Coach Stoops fan...if you would send him some words of encouragement telling him he will do a better job in the future, and that he should let DeMarvion play this weekend."

• Haha 1