Rest in piss Ken Starr

wildcat09

4 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

Bill gonna get his cock sucked in celebration tonight.

giphy.gif

"President Clinton, please note an erection lasting longer than Ken Starr's funeral and burial may be considered a medical emergency.  Please consult your doctor."  

• Haha 1

I don't pretend to know what awaits us in the hereafter. I don't assume my spot in Heaven is assured. I live my life fully accepting that damnation is a possibility for my soul.

But Ken Starr has died before me, and that means that if there is a Hell, his eternity there will be longer than mine.

And that makes me happy.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4

Starr will go down in history as a person who helped push the US down the road to its ultimate destruction. America's death by a thousand papercuts.

Can't prove that Clinton broke the law in a land scheme so let's get him to lie about a blowjob. And I'm not a fan of the Clintons. They have a lot to answer for but that doesn't excuse Starr.

• Hook 'Em 9

2 hours ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Guess happy hour starts now.

Fuck that hypocritical piece of shit.

I’ll drink to that!

Fuck that douchebag. You want a politically motivated witch hunt, the Starr commission was it. They were supposed to be investigating the Clintons’ investment in Whitewater and when they couldn’t find any wrongdoing there they just kept fishing and fishing for years until they finally managed to catch Bill lying about getting a blow job.

And then that shit at Baylor. It’s almost a shame there’s no Hell for him to burn in. I hope it was a painful death. He deserved it. 

• Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Starr will go down in history as a person who helped push the US down the road to its ultimate destruction. America's death by a thousand papercuts.

Can't prove that Clinton broke the law in a land scheme so let's get him to lie about a blowjob. And I'm not a fan of the Clintons. They have a lot to answer for but that doesn't excuse Starr.

Basically my thoughts as well. An accelerant to the dysfunction of today. 

54 minutes ago, Chooky said:

All the drivel about "our beloved university" being persecuted. I don't know how Baylor still hasn't been brought to account for decades of blaming rape victims long before the football story broke. We all thought that the Texas Rangers looking into this might lead to something. Nope. The Rangers are just another shit outfit with a false reputation.

Baylor should be leveled. Kenn Starr's body should be hung naked dangling from a single foot from the Baylor exit sign on the freeway.

These are wicked people with no remorse. Fuck them all. If the hell they believe the rest of us are going to really exists...well, take it away Jack

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 3