2022-23 PGA Tour season

Wally Fairway

I couldn't care less about who wins the combined score proam. Even the pros tournament sucks now and is one of the worse fields on tour. 

That said - Rodgers played as a 10 handicap but shot like 3 or 4 over through 54 holes. That's fucking stupid. They won the combined score even though his pro missed the cut. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 2/7/2023 at 9:11 PM, ztejas said:

I couldn't care less about who wins the combined score proam. Even the pros tournament sucks now and is one of the worse fields on tour. 

That said - Rodgers played as a 10 handicap but shot like 3 or 4 over through 54 holes. That's fucking stupid. They won the combined score even though his pro missed the cut. 

there's a HUGE gap between a 10 handicap and a 3 handicap 

Rory is ridiculous right now. 2nd time ever playing this course/tournament - part of the reason being he's said it doesn't suit his game. First round goes out with a 2 over 73 - second round he's 5 under through 13 holes. 

Probably not going to win but he's playing insane golf right now. 

Rahm obviously is, too. Curious what he does with this 36 hole lead.

https://twitter.com/GolfDigest/status/1625861235727286274

Watched the first two episodes.  First one is all Spieth and JT.  Second one is Koepka and Scottie.  Not a surprise, but my biggest takeaway so far is Koepka is a monster douchebag.  Thought he might come across as more compelling behind the scenes.  Nope.  Awesome juxtaposition between he and Scottie.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1