2022-23 PGA Tour season

Wally Fairway

This has got to be one of my favorite courses to watch on TV, especially #10. 

I didn't think Koepka came off as too big of a douchebag in episode #2. Maybe it's because I already had that opinion and he seemed more normal relative to that? I don't know - he just sounded like a really lost dude, trying to figure shit out.

Now, I also know he's the same dickwad that plays the "oh, it's just golf, I never practice, it's just a hobby, not a sport, I only try in the majors" card so who know what's real and what's not.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Not against this field but I could see him winning again on the PGA. 

I don’t know man. Maybe if the stars aligned at his tournament in the Bahamas?  Would that count?  
maybe a Watson like run at the British where he got Lucky with the weather and the stars aligned.  Hard to imagine. 

18 minutes ago, kingkoopa6 said:

At first glance I Thought harden. Then the Aggy Deandre Jordan. Then I thought of Ricky. It ended up being the Aggy.

Hahaha that is DeAndre. I wasn't even thinking of that. I just thought it looked like a dollar store Ricky.

Edited by ztejas

Watching the Netflix series drives home why some (prob most) of the guys who jumped to LIV made the jump. Poulter couldn't compete anymore and wanted the guaranteed money. Brooks lost his game and saw that he couldn't compete with guys like Scottie every weekend. Plus Jena seems expensive as shit to maintain and keep happy. 

The only person who doesn't make any sense is DJ. I guess like Paulina is like Jena and DJ wanted to make sure he had enough money for all her spending.

38 minutes ago, Dilligas said:

And no surprise at all, Tiger has to apologize for this. What a sad world we live in

I’m surprised Tiger pulled a stunt right out of the amateur beer league golfers playbook. There are alternative punishments to having the shortest drive in your group like having to hit your second shot with your pants down, but I kinda like the tampon baton. Of course, certain groups are going to be offended, and Tiger fucked up by not being discreet enough. Although , it’s impossible to be discreet with 150 cameras on you 

11 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

I’m surprised Tiger pulled a stunt right out of the amateur beer league golfers playbook. There are alternative punishments to having the shortest drive in your group like having to hit your second shot with your pants down, but I kinda like the tampon baton. Of course, certain groups are going to be offended, and Tiger fucked up by not being discreet enough. Although , it’s impossible to be discreet with 150 cameras on you 

Yeah no shit, video I saw it was a super zoomed in shot so you could read Tampax. No privacy at all anymore, but guess I knew that

52 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

he’s a clueless fuck

it was dumb, and classless for him to do. A can of spinach or Red Bull would have actually been funny 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 2/16/2023 at 2:58 PM, Grade of D as in David said:

He looked like he knew he wasn't going to get it back. Kind of weird for someone who had the drive for 4 majors to just give up.

Also Jenna has a bit of a five head

On 2/16/2023 at 1:39 PM, LonghornSean said:

Watching the Koepka episode was such a downer. What a killjoy. Way different from JT, Spieth, and Scottie thru the first two eps.

Combine that with looking at the house, he's blowing and going on the money front.  It was a fair assumption to think he'd be great for years but if he's afraid he's not getting it back, take the money now.