2022-23 PGA Tour season

Wally Fairway

The final everyone wanted! I’d be happy with Cam getting a win.  I’m surprised they still have the consolation too since that would be a great opportunity to beat us over the head with more commercials. 

Edited by 4th&Five

2 hours ago, UTexasFight said:

Yep,

A difference of $275k between 3rd and 4th

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

I bet Rory would pay that right now to go jump on his plane. 

2 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

They probably would like to split the difference.

2 hours ago, ztejas said:

I wouldn't be surprised if one of them WDs. Although maybe they'll enjoy just dicking around out there. 

Damn. This is some cynical ass shit. I know they're both rich as fuck, but I would hope $275k to go 18 holes directly against the other best golfer on the planet would get their competitive juices going. Even if playing for 3rd may as well be an "exhibition".

28 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Damn. This is some cynical ass shit. I know they're both rich as fuck, but I would hope $275k to go 18 holes directly against the other best golfer on the planet would get their competitive juices going. Even if playing for 3rd may as well be an "exhibition".

Normally yeah, but maybe not when you’ve already played 57 (56) holes in the previously 28 hours 

Edited by UTexasFight

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Man. Fucking no one is playing this week. I think Hideki and Fowler are the biggest names. 

Spieth used to play. Rory did last year or a couple years ago.

Only reason Fowler is playing is to try to qualify for next week.  If he doesn’t win he’ll have the week off.

• Haha 1