2022-23 PGA Tour season

Wally Fairway

4 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Woods limping around like an old man again. He walked 18 in pro am on Wednesday. He needs to quit walking practice rounds and just keep it to 72. 

I saw him limping yesterday and he put up his best number… fuck it, let it ride 

It does look painful tho. I’m wincing.

1 hour ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

Pierceson Coody makes his PGA Tour debut at the Honda … 2PM EST on Golf Channel.

Hope he’s been watching Scheffler and not Spieth …

Pierceson and Parker both are making their debut. Pierceson is kicking ass, -4 and 1 shot off the lead, just finished 18.

Parker did not have as good of a day.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, dieucla98 said:

Pierceson and Parker both are making their debut. Pierceson is kicking ass, -4 and 1 shot off the lead, just finished 18.

Parker did not have as good of a day.

Thnx!  I copied and pasted the blurb from my cable feed.  Parker not mentioned .. but, it’s good to hear they’re both debuting today.

19 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

Rahm just never plays bad. He's the best in the world, currently, and i don't see it changing. He's primed to do something great this year.

Also....i recommend the Paradym driver. Fucking hot and sounds awesome.

and he goes +4 today.  Conditions are tough today with a lot of wind.  But yes, expect he wins a major this year.