The Challenge 38- Ride or Dies. Premiers October 12th

shadow_operative

Don't fuck with the Jordan. Bad man. 

Michelle and Jay are annoying.  

This format really fucks shit up by making the daily winners pick 4 teams and show their hand.  As a winner you shouldn't have all that heat on you. It's almost better to just have good alliances and avoid winning daily challenges.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I am starting to think that the longer the also-rans keep playing, the stupider they get.

also-rans... all the clowns that have never won the Challenge, but come back 6,8,10 fucking seasons

Jay, Nelson are top of the list.  you dont make the big "fuck you vet" move the first few eliminations unless you know for fucking sure that either the vet you pick or an equally dangerous alternate is being eliminated. 

going after the only fucking people that have some loyalty to you in favor of a guy who's best finish is third, who somehow thinks hes smarter than everyone else. but keeps getting eliminated just shows their insecurity

Anyone notice how for 3 seasons no matter who wins a challenge that people like Kaycee, Fessi, Nany get to coast to the end by doing nothing? 

And this is basically the 3rd season in a row where no matter what rookies keep getting cut?  Even when they themselves win challenges?  😆  

they gotta go back to the "last place in the daily automatically goes into elimination + public vote" format. it's the best way to prevent this kind of stuff. 

that said, jay and his partner are so fucking meek and apologetic every time they get in power that i don't feel too bad for them, or nelson, or anyone else who's been in power this season. none of them have done anything to improve their game with whatever power they did have. 

• Like 1

On 11/27/2022 at 8:02 PM, shadow_operative2.0 said:

I give them credit for trying something different with the 4 nominations, but they failed to take into proper account that all of the cast members are whiny bitches. Your first born ain't being sacrificed just because your name is mentioned, we promise. 

Tell that to Nany lmfao

But hey.  Strategy seems to keep working 

Pretty solid episode especially when Vets get revenge on Jay (broooo cmon brooo like broo)

Not a fan of challenges that really only involve one person on the team has the hardest task.  All the girls did were sit in a car and hand out the thingy to the guys.  At least make the girls do a puzzle in the car to get the thingy. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, utxmike05 said:

Pretty solid episode especially when Vets get revenge on Jay (broooo cmon brooo like broo)

Not a fan of challenges that really only involve one person on the team has the hardest task.  All the girls did were sit in a car and hand out the thingy to the guys.  At least make the girls do a puzzle in the car to get the thingy. 

Production really nailed the right task to eliminate Jordan's handicap (Aneesa). I wasn't positive Jordan would win, but I would have bet the house he'd be in the top two before it ever started. If it was a relay back and forth on the cars, Jordan and Aneesa are dead last. 

1 hour ago, CAHorn said:

Production really nailed the right task to eliminate Jordan's handicap (Aneesa). I wasn't positive Jordan would win, but I would have bet the house he'd be in the top two before it ever started. If it was a relay back and forth on the cars, Jordan and Aneesa are dead last. 

Yes definitely. I'm a Jordan fan. Maybe next week the twist "around the corner" will help him upgrade his partner

I'm done with Nelson

Well I can pick between my "boy" who fucked me out of a final once, is easily top douche on the show and will betray me the second it benefits him

Or

I can continue to fuck this fine ass big bodied blonde with big titties that actually likes me and continues to win eliminations. 

What a moron

Kudos to Jordan and Aneesa finally making an interesting scenario but leave it up to Nelson to bozo it up

• Like 2

1 hour ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Y’all ain’t kidding about how ridiculous that daily was for the chicks. 

Jay with ‘bro’, Chauncey with ‘Facts’, or the ex-NFL dude with his wife’s name for most annoying? 

Kaycee completely skating every week really needs to end. 

Jay for sure.  I used to be a fan that one season he was picked on and went to like 5 eliminations lol. But glad to see him and bipolar Michelle out. Jordan put him in his place.

During the ep I was thinking the same ...why is big brother STILL so protected.  Kaycee isn't some untouchable. If the strategy is to keep strong players from making it to final then go for her. Nany can get over it someday. 

• Like 1

Yea haven't past shows made them make decisions like that on the spot?

Fessy will always suck as a person.

I kinda like how the format of ride or dies on opposite automatically. But you get stuck with a player that may not be strong when their partner is picked by other side.

It worked out a little better for Fessy. Moriah really should have been thinking about who gets forced onto Fessy's team. Not all pairs are equal. She should have picked Tori over Amber. And force Devin onto Fessy's team. Sending Chauncey gives them more muscle and athleticism. 

BUT I think her team could be better. Horacio and Jordan are heck of a combo. And Amber and Nany as well. Plus Devin is better than Aneesa at puzzles. 

Fessy team has straight brawn and some brains. They could blow up on each other. 

Curious how they shuffle up teams later down the road.  In trailer TJ tells someone "you can no longer compete wout a partner". Hope it's not Horacio getting sent home bc of Nany. 

12 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

what the hell is wrong with just doing a live fucking draft right after the announcement.

alternating sexes,  go.

i mean fuck, that would have solved this shit we are seeing now where fessy is just gonna abuse her and get every fucking strong player 

Production needed their say. I’m sure they wanted teams like this to clear out most of the weaklings before the final. We’ll see. 

14 hours ago, TommyGufano said:

Jordan was the right first pick. Nobody matches Aneesa's ability to submarine a team

This is the key.

If Moriah's team has the ability to keep Aneesa safe through to the final it's almost impossible to win with her covering the distance usually required.  Fessy has Aneesa, fat Tori and Olivia to unload for speed/endurance. Moriah has Devin (save for puzzles) Kenny(who knows) and Nanny as her worst runners. Lots of pieces to a final, but I can see a path for Mariah's team unless there's a ton on strength work required.

1 hour ago, shadow_operative said:

fessy: CT and derrick and all those older guys are weak af, this the new breed, and in better than everyone 

also fessy: (crying) why can't i win anything? *sniffle* 

Fessy: first pick is my girl Casey.  we got unfinished business from Double Agents!

What a bitch he was in that when she fucked up her leg in that final.  Then he refused to keep competing by not eating, yet Casey kept going.  FU FESSY

• Hook 'Em 2

Fessy was already one of my least favorite contestants prior to last night, but his bitch-fest weeping about how he never gets to win (like Bananas and Jordan) has dropped him to all-time shittiest person in the challenge outside of the ones that were banned for various misconduct.  What a fucking unlikeable turd he has been since the beginning.  

This is only his 4th challenge and he got DQ'ed last season for fighting less than halfway through.  And he made it to the final twice and couldn't win either time, so wtf is he crying about?  I'm pretty sure it took Jordan and Bananas at least 3 seasons to win, but I'm not fact checking that shit just to make a point about Fessy being a bitch which is 100% verified by that display last night.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Chips O'Toole said:

Fessy was already one of my least favorite contestants prior to last night, but his bitch-fest weeping about how he never gets to win (like Bananas and Jordan) has dropped him to all-time shittiest person in the challenge outside of the ones that were banned for various misconduct.  What a fucking unlikeable turd he has been since the beginning.  

This is only his 4th challenge and he got DQ'ed last season for fighting less than halfway through.  And he made it to the final twice and couldn't win either time, so wtf is he crying about?  I'm pretty sure it took Jordan and Bananas at least 3 seasons to win, but I'm not fact checking that shit just to make a point about Fessy being a bitch which is 100% verified by that display last night.

I checked it for you.

Bananas won in his 4th season (The Island) as part of a four person team. Jordan in his 3rd (Battle of the Ex's II) with Sarah. So you were dead on. Especially about Fessy being a little bitch.

4 hours ago, Chips O'Toole said:

He's the biggest douche nozzle on the show by far.  He's skated by on the Big Brother alliance with barely doing Jack shit, and got somehow lumped into the Vet alliance. 

Dude won one Hall Brawl MTV conveniently gave him against a smaller opponent, fucked over one of his best friends, shit on Kaycee like a made bitch in that final.  

MTV Def had him as their future on the show, coddling him until he fucked up and slapped Josh last season.  Hence the rebranding with the name.  

I guess all he had to do was cry like a bitch and now he has a stacked team.  

Hope he goes down in epic fashion

Hate that my wife has me watching this shit with her lol

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, CAHorn said:

This is the key.

If Moriah's team has the ability to keep Aneesa safe through to the final it's almost impossible to win with her covering the distance usually required.  Fessy has Aneesa, fat Tori and Olivia to unload for speed/endurance. Moriah has Devin (save for puzzles) Kenny(who knows) and Nanny as her worst runners. Lots of pieces to a final, but I can see a path for Mariah's team unless there's a ton on strength work required.

LOL at fat Tori

I'd still let her suffocate me with those thighs

• Like 2

22 hours ago, utxmike05 said:

Yea haven't past shows made them make decisions like that on the spot?

Fessy will always suck as a person.

I kinda like how the format of ride or dies on opposite automatically. But you get stuck with a player that may not be strong when their partner is picked by other side.

It worked out a little better for Fessy. Moriah really should have been thinking about who gets forced onto Fessy's team. Not all pairs are equal. She should have picked Tori over Amber. And force Devin onto Fessy's team. Sending Chauncey gives them more muscle and athleticism. 

BUT I think her team could be better. Horacio and Jordan are heck of a combo. And Amber and Nany as well. Plus Devin is better than Aneesa at puzzles. 

Fessy team has straight brawn and some brains. They could blow up on each other. 

Curious how they shuffle up teams later down the road.  In trailer TJ tells someone "you can no longer compete wout a partner". Hope it's not Horacio getting sent home bc of Nany. 

Agree with most except I'm 100% sure Nany is where she fucked up bc she will do everything she can for her lover Kaycee 

She's essentially a mole

• Hook 'Em 1

Damn. Nurys is badder than I thought. IG is niceeee. 

Tori makes me feel good in my pants.
But she is definitely a handful emotionally.  Her IG has always been up and down motivational shit.
Jordan was kinda fucked up leading her on (at least in her eyes he was).  We've all been there before...

If Jordan pulls Nurys...slow clap for you, bro  

E58EBCC7-45CA-474D-99ED-AF51800FA2A1.jpeg

10 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

I took it as this... 

Gotcha they could work that a lot of ways. I wonder if the players will know about this...forcing losing team to protect Kaycee to bring Kenny back. If they want him back..

Wonder if they allow trades somehow, but sounds like they want to keep ride or dies on separate teams  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

Horatio is the most complete package to have joined the cast in a long time. Almost seems too perfect. 

Agreed.  It's like Jordan with both hands.  Scary af.

This episode frustrated me because there was too much Fessy feeling powerful and above everyone.  He looked like a damn giant even next to Horacio.