The Challenge 38- Ride or Dies. Premiers October 12th

shadow_operative

On 12/8/2022 at 4:12 PM, Chips O'Toole said:

Fessy was already one of my least favorite contestants prior to last night, but his bitch-fest weeping about how he never gets to win (like Bananas and Jordan) has dropped him to all-time shittiest person in the challenge outside of the ones that were banned for various misconduct.  What a fucking unlikeable turd he has been since the beginning.  

This is only his 4th challenge and he got DQ'ed last season for fighting less than halfway through.  And he made it to the final twice and couldn't win either time, so wtf is he crying about?  I'm pretty sure it took Jordan and Bananas at least 3 seasons to win, but I'm not fact checking that shit just to make a point about Fessy being a bitch which is 100% verified by that display last night.

I don't think you're being fair.  He is a much shittier person that just about everybody outside of Bear who has ever been banned.  Maybe Camilla, but I'm not going to be the one to tell her.  Fucking psycho.  

16 hours ago, Go Pokes said:

I don't think you're being fair.  He is a much shittier person that just about everybody outside of Bear who has ever been banned.  Maybe Camilla, but I'm not going to be the one to tell her.  Fucking psycho.  

I love every word of this. Perfect.

No shit...I mean these people probably live on social media...how have you not seen anything on the Williams sisters, or know any of the other pop culture questions. Kaycee surprised me the most on how dumb she is.

And THAT is why they all hate Amber.  She is just too nice and pretty and bad ass that girls hate on her even if she has never done anything to them. Bitter bitches.  I see why Moriah did that...but that's fucked up.  And hey, Moriah....Johnny IS a snake...he is just nice to you because he wants that ass.

So it is sounding like the eliminated players don't get to compete again....they just get winnings if their partner wins.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

I don’t care if tennis is your most hated sport on the planet, how can you be above the age of 11 & not know the Williams sisters? 

Could have been trying to protect Amber on a female elimination day. Same holds for everyone’s actions in this one. Though it’s never safe to bet against the dumbness of this group of ppl.

Also, it was said earlier, but gotdamn Nurys is hot

Year Leo GIF

6 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

i've gone from not understanding the hype/love for tori, to out and out disliking her now. she really seems like a self important bitch. also, women who lie to themselves on the level that she's able to- huge red flag. 

Welcome, nice to have you aboard. She's a got a little bit of Camilla-like logic in her, just doesn't explode to the same extent.

8 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Shut the fuck up, Tori. 

Moriah, that was real goddamn stupid, no one knows the tiebreaker this season. 

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry Nellie, maybe next time. 

Hasn't TJ always told people what happens in they don't break the tie. I don't remember it ever being a blindside. Zach and Amanda just hated each other so much they forced it. Really rookie move by Moriah try to overthink things.

Moriah tweeted during the episode and said she cringed watching herself be so nice and naive.

I bet the tie thing was discussed and edited/ we didn't see it. Which would be weird. Back in the day they had the voting team throw in a member when tied.  

Fuck Fessy. He is only a positive teammate when on a winning team. If he was an underdog he would he pouting and whining. 

Tori is really spiraling. She tried to negotiate with Jordan which was edited weird. I knew she was talkin about Fessy but she didn't say his name. Jordan said "the fact you use our relationship real life stuff to negotiate in a game tells me where our relationship is". Dude he basically just told you he is pissed how you negotiated. Yet she just looked at him like OK cool please do what I said lol.

• Like 1

not sure why several on this thread (and the idiot contestants) are having a shit fit about Moriah doing a throw away pick.   

The producers dont fucking around when it comes to a tie decision by the "safe" team.

They are dangerous and brutal and TJ has told the contestants many times to not fuck around and find out.   and if they do deadlock...  its not beyond them to and make the entire safe team do an immediate internal vote to throw both a male and female contestant into the fucking challenge. 

and the Zach Amanda shit was because SHE was a fucking cunt.  she wanted to save like 4 fucking people (all of the big brother tribe) telling him that all of those were safe and that she would be voting for the 1 guy  Zack was wanting to save. 

Zach was just wanting to save 1 person (Bananas???) and she wouldnt fucking save his 1 ride or die (at that point in that show). 

I sincerly hope we never see her ass again, because she was fucking useless and kept getting run over by the BB crew, but kept fucking protecting them for no fucking reason. 

Damn good daily and elimination. Way to go, Devin. So proud of himself as a spotter he just had to help Fessy. Can't believe Jordan agreed. Horacio should have spoken up. And then Devin goes and loses a puzzle. His worst season so far. 

I think the team would have been better off with Moriah coming back over Nany.  However the final goes down I can already see Nany tapping out like usual. Moriah is built for endurance.  

BUT it's likely back to ride or die pairs in the finals, and no large teams. Looks like they showed Horacio hugging Olivia in trailer. 

devin, you dumb bastard. they've left a lot of the real g's off of the show in recent years and you've gotten a huge head playing against Josh, Cory, and Nelson every season. problem is you still don't know how to win. a real competitor/winner would have told the other team to fuck off, or better yet, would have given fessy terrible advice. but not devin. he saw an opportunity to further entrench himself as a poor man's Wes (minus the physical attributes/ability to hook up with women), and he went ahead and helped not just the other team, but FESSY of all people. instead of Fessy being the sole reason that his team lost both the daily and one of their chicks (which would no doubt see their team unravel), devin is now the sole reason that Fessy's team won. way to go stupid. your hubris just changed the entire trajectory of this season. 

Edited by shadow_operative

4 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

devin, you dumb bastard. they've left a lot of the real g's off of the show in recent years and you've gotten a huge head playing against Josh, Cory, and Nelson every season. problem is you still don't know how to win. a real competitor/winner would have told the other team to fuck off, or better yet, would have given fessy terrible advice. but not devin. he saw an opportunity to further entrench himself as a poor man's Wes (minus the physical attributes/ability to hook up with women), and he went ahead and helped not just the other team, but FESSY of all people. instead of Fessy being the sole reason that his team lost both the daily and one of their chicks (which would no doubt see their team unravel), devin is now the sole reason that Fessy's team won. way to go stupid. your hubris just changed the entire trajectory of this season. 

He helped Tori, who almost definitely would have been thrown in from her team

Listening to the challenge podcast..Moriah giving the Tea on Fessy background lol.

1) How did yall meet / know ea other? 

"He DM'd me on Instagram and asked me to meet him at a bar.  When I got to the bar he barely talked to me and I told my friend this is weird let's leave...he said no don't leave.   We went on few dates, played video games, he would invite me to group outings....but it didn't work out."

2) why are yall ride or dies?

"He asked me to go on the show because he had nobody else and he didn't want to take his sister.  He said I am athletic and no drama kinda girl.  He was a good partner in competition, but he left me hangin in the house and wouldn't check on me since I was new to this whole game.  After we split teams in the game, he stopped talking to me in the house.  He would tell me to go find a girl to chat with if I approached him."

Man he is the worst...always socially awkward...and it's weird how other cast still are nice to him on the show.  

• Hook 'Em 2

My wife and I have been saying how obvious it was that Fessy doesn't even know Moriah and just got her to be on the show to give him a better chance to win.  He's trash and incapable of being honest with anyone.  He isn't even being honest in the confessionals which should tell producers that he is not worth having on the show at all.

Maybe if he wins one he will go away but I doubt it.  

• Hook 'Em 2

i wish they'd do some type of season where they bring back all of best male competitors who still want to participate, with the dailies and eliminations set up to where there's no hiding- you have ti compete well/better then your opponent to win, whether it's physical, a puzzle, or both. i want CT, Derrick, Jordan, Bananas, Wes, Abram if he's in shape, Mark Long, Darrell, Nam, Hunter, etc. i want the last place finisher in the dailies to automatically go in, and i want a public vote on who their opponent will be. the producers seem to be more than happy to show what a giant douche "faysal" is; why not design a season where Fessy has to actually put up or shut up week after week? the viewing public would love that. 

54 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

i wish they'd do some type of season where they bring back all of best male competitors who still want to participate, with the dailies and eliminations set up to where there's no hiding- you have ti compete well/better then your opponent to win, whether it's physical, a puzzle, or both. i want CT, Derrick, Jordan, Bananas, Wes, Abram if he's in shape, Mark Long, Darrell, Nam, Hunter, etc. i want the last place finisher in the dailies to automatically go in, and i want a public vote on who their opponent will be. the producers seem to be more than happy to show what a giant douche "faysal" is; why not design a season where Fessy has to actually put up or shut up week after week? the viewing public would love that. 

I'd pay for that shit. But it seems like they pick the cast to balance out strong and weak and bring drama at the same time.  Like they tell themselves OK we can only have 3 alpha male vets per season and 3 alpha rookies.  Like they wont put Jordan and CT on same season  (or maybe they have). Honestly hard for me to remember all seasonals and everyone who was in each. If you check out the challenge subreddit there are some hardcore fans that remember everything (or google it and act like they do). 

Back in the day it was stacked with beasts: Evan, Kenny, Brad, Darrell, CT, Bananas, Wes, Alton, Derek, Landon, Mark.  Most of them were on same seasons together. But the challenges were different back then for some of those guys...it only got more intense once these dudes got older. I'm sure it was hard to get them out of their normal lives to come back.  Because back then they weren't paid as much, have social media $, or have the large prize money like there is nowadays.  So there is more incentive for cast to keep coming back now.

Ranking of the best males. 
https://shmalvey7.medium.com/the-20-greatest-male-challengers-of-all-time-5925a4d05ba2

Hell of an episode. 

Hate seeing Fessy happy and gloating. 

Really wanted Jordan team to win that daily. That was a shitty format in the Tango where 1 team can win it for the whole team. It should be a combined effort and Chauncey costing them something. 

Horacio / Jordan combo is so bad ass. Hope they can work together again. 

Have a feeling Jordan / Fatneesa go home next week. Nany looked too happy in the trailer making me think Kaycee is back in her papa smurf outfit. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, utxmike05 said:

That was a shitty format in the Tango where 1 team can win it for the whole team. It should be a combined effort and Chauncey costing them something. 

Fucking this, but the rest of the episode redeemed it. 

Fatneesa or the worst overall pairing in a long time going home, we all win a little.