The Challenge 38- Ride or Dies. Premiers October 12th

shadow_operative

1 hour ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Link above has now added Cara Maria too, great. 

Supposedly that Kefla dude was last seen in '98, rather loose definition of All-Star. 

I haven't bothered to look them up. But I have NO recollection of Chadwick or Kelfa at all. Happy to see Tony, Flora's the biggest surprise to me.

10 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

i wish we could replace ayanna with coral.

Is there anyone you wouldn't rather have than Ayanna? I'd rather sit through another one of Camilla's meltdowns over having to go into elimination than watch Ayanna again.

I have watched  every Challenge (excluding the all stars because I dont have paramount) since the early years when it was road rules vs real world, and I fully admit to not watching a single season after it was completed.

So I realize there are a lot of contestants who "won" when they were part of a large team and/or the 4th wheel on a mega team and I just dont remember them- even the ones that were really good. 

that being said of that link listed, I really only easily recognize about 12 of them. 

and the definition of "all star" is really fucking suspect. 

There are 3 listed that literally competed in 1 fucking season,  1 from 1998 (HOLY SHIT- hes got to be pushing 45) one from 2002 (HOLY SHIT x2 - she cant be younger than 39) and 1 guy from 2015 who I dont remember at all.

there are four who only competeted in 2 seasons (2 of those seasons were the all stars last year), and finally 1 chick from 2016 who I dont remember at all either. 

then I went and looked at the last season the ones who werent in all stars previously (several repeats from above) and at least 5 years ago and its 10 of them (6 of whom are from 10+ years ago)

last season seen:

fessy is such a huge piece of shit, just sitting there gaslighting moriah, saying he felt betrayed by her (the fuck?) with his reason being "i brought you into this game" (seriously?!?), culminating with, "i'm sorry that you felt like i didn't have your back." get fucked you narcissistic clown.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I felt stressed as if I was the one who did 2 eliminations in one episode...sheesh Jordan might be the GOAT.  All around skills and smarts he might be better than CT.  Even with a handicapped hand. Dude battles like he has 3 hands. 

Really shocked they saved Devin/Tori. Devin would have folded and got them sent home had they gone into that elimination. He better kiss Horacio's ass. 

Aneesa: "i've gone home before the final five times, but i've worked really hard this season." LOL, at what, sticking to your diet of cigarettes and booze while never exercising?

also Anessa: "It's time to break the curse." Showing up to each season in progressively more terrible shape and then not winning said athletic competition is not a curse. leroy was cursed. you are obese. big difference. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

aneesa acting like she performed some sort of impressive feat of heart, agility, and athleticism by dragging amber's tiny ass through the dirt is so on brand. stay delusional aneesa. 

Lol. Ya you're real tough, Aneesa. We just saw you crying bc you barely fit through some jungle gym bars with a rope. 

And I still don't get the hate some of them have for Amber.  I know they dont hate hate, her but some obviously done root for her and are suspicious of her. She is just too nice and it probably makes some girls wanna throw up. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, utxmike05 said:

And I still don't get the hate some of them have for Amber.  I know they dont hate hate, her but some obviously done root for her and are suspicious of her. She is just too nice and it probably makes some girls wanna throw up. 

bitches be bitches man.  Most of the women are jealous of her, esp since she won the whole thing as a rookie.

Meanwhile Tori has competed 6/7 times finished 2nd and 3rd 1 time each, Anessa has been in SIXTEEN seasons, and only got 3rd once. Nany has been in 12 seasons got 2nd and third 1 time each.  And Moriah and Olivia are rookies.

fuck i just realized that with Amber & Kaycee gone, assuming they have a female win/split whichever female wins, it will be their first win

and for the guys, its just Jordan and Bananas who have won.

F u Fessy. All those traits you brag about didn't help. Like Johnny said only thing worse than eliminating first is being the last before a final  

But that elimination looked hard as hell and frustrating.  The poles were barely long enough and spaced out just right to be almost out of reach to make it a struggle. Well designed. 

All the good guys (my teams) made it. 

Final looks brutal from the clips. They love to edit to make it look like Hunger Games.

Well that was shitty. Brutal way to have to exit. Feel bad for Horacio only, dude is a beast. Olivia's dad obviously didn't teach her how to throw shit and launch a slingshot.  Horacio tried telling her to use her good hand.  She was holding it wrong and probably shaking.  Most blood loss ever in a final. 

When is anyone ever going to learn...anchoring yourself to Fatneesa is never gona be good.  Wear some damn ankle braces if you know you are fat and have to run a final. 

And sheesh Bananas is like a 12 year old. Cringy jokes. Wtf

4 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Supposedly she was Nia's late replacement. Rough fucking draw for him. 

Damnnn that makes sense. Nia is believable as a ride or die. And he has been playing the part of "Im gona get her a championship" blah blah." just sucking it up lol

Figured Aneesa has a contract anyway. 

Honestly this day 1 was kinda weak. Just more carnival games of tossing/launching shit at targets. Did they really need a slingshot game again? Wonder if Olivia got some money for safety negligence by production.  Her recent IG pics she look different (still smoke). Darker hair and dropped about 25lbs. 

Edited by utxmike05

2 hours ago, utxmike05 said:

Honestly this day 1 was kinda weak. Just more carnival games of tossing/launching shit at targets. Did they really need a slingshot game again? Wonder if Olivia got some money for safety negligence by production.  Her recent IG pics she look different (still smoke). Darker hair and dropped about 25lbs. 

Did Olivia give the 25 pounds to Nurys?

4 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Holy fuck, that’s some shitty luck with the golf ball. 

olivia is such a champ. and, the way horacio dealt with her and her injuries just sent fessy even further into shame for the bitchass manner in which he handled kaycee's injury. i really wanted olivia and horacio to win. guess i'm going for devin and tori at this point. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1