The Challenge 38- Ride or Dies. Premiers October 12th

shadow_operative

13 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

Looks like we’re stuck with Fessy. His gofundme has raised a whopping $55 so far. 

Fessy:

"I fucking suck at this Challenge game" 

hes been beaten straight up by Jenny by herself in the final.  literally doing the same shit he did and she fucking smoked everyone, including Johnny, who also smoked him by a fuckton.

so hes like... "hey simps" pay me $1M and I fucking quit"   what a dick move.  esp since (with 1 exceptions so far) you have to win at least 2 entire challenges to get a Million. The Million prize has been split every time but once. 

The only person to win the Million was Smashley when she was gifted the $1M  due to a major fucking error by production-

Every single event in that final was timed except the food eating challenge-    Hunter ate like 90%+ of the plates of random animal parts, and got no time prize for doing it, while her pussy ass kept saying she couldnt eat any of it. so when he housed 18+ plates of food, she got his time completion score, and got to continue competing in everything else and won the overall challenge by a tiny amount.  If production had given even a 20 second time boost for every plate finished Hunter would have gained  3 mins and had the right to split or take it all. 

oh yeah and holy fucking shit at production not realizing that the ball could absolutely come back at Olivia- esp since that well known amazing race gif from like 10 years ago is out there.   I hope she got some real money for that, along with Horatio  who got fucked out of a chance to win because of it. 

my only question

did she actually break her nose?  the impact lump was pretty much dead fucking center of her eyebrows and above the bridge of her nose.

her confesional vid that was a day or 2 later showed 2 black eyes, which usually is a tell tale sign of an actual broken nose.  

Edited by AUS-97HORN

Gross I saw she had been posting the pics of the surgery. She has been milking this incident on social media, lol.  Horatio had like one post vs. her 150 after they were eliminated lol.

And yea I saw she said the ball actually twisted around and fired at her.  They offer helmets but no eye safety...fucked up.  And they only reason they offer helmets is probably so they have a spot to mount a go pro cam.

14 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I understand Anessa is hurting bad.  but got damn she just cries about everything.   Jordan saying its been 13 years was a bit much though.   Hes being a total asshole

Yea I'm team Jordan but that is uncalled for. I would hate the Fatneesa anchor but he knew this could be an issue in a final. Dude is just built different and thinks that tough love trash talk works for everyone. And he can't stand losing especially to others he knows he can beat.  But not cool, good he slept it off. 

14 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Well, not the most visually-appealing hour of TV you’ll ever see. 

I listened to the podcast today and the show-runner, Erem, was on. She says she is proud of this final but it wasn't her original plan.  Original was going to be more water and mountain/terrain based....I like that better. And next week is a surprise that catches everyone off guard. I don't know if she meant visually surprising the cast with that huge lit up battle arena...or some other twist.  But she says the cast told her after that it was one of the coolest things ever. 

I wast thinking what if they had brought back some eliminated players to act as opponents/obstacles like American Gladiator shit lol. 

Happy for the winners. They were the most balanced pair. And didn't run into any hard physical challenges where they might be a little weak at. Making it thru the corn maze to TJ really set them up. 

I gotta say that Balls In was the gayest setup ever.  You just have to walk or fall about 10 feet and you are in a safe zone. wtffff ?? It's like playing that shit in my living room.  

Please hang it up Aneesa. Or get into shape. Seriously. How have you been on so many challenges and never been in shape? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Happy for Devin.  Puzzle Master.  Thicc Tori did great too they were an awesome team. 

Still blows about Olivia and Horatio.  Man talk about snake bit lol she could have had serious brain and vision permanent damage.   Hope they come back.  

When they showed Tori fart in the final I knew momentum had shifted.  

Hope Devin drags how nuts all over Fessi next season

Edited by BurgleBro
  • Hook 'Em 4

I really didn't want Bananas to win...but it was shitty seeing them stand there defeated knowing there was no way to redo the puzzle and comeback. They had the physical momentum. 

Final was kinda wack with all the check points and leads not really meaning much because in the end they all still have to battle in head to head eliminations to win. I wonder how much they had to revise it after losing the 4th team early. 

I was Team Devin & Tori from the beginning, always rooted for Devin though, so I'm pretty happy to see them both get a win!

I would have been okay if Nany got a win, but that would have meant Johnny got another one, ugh!

Loved Jordan's competitiveness, but god, Aneesa, if you know you're going on a competition show, get in shape for once.

2 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

I fucking hate this site, but these are supposedly the cast members for ‘World’ Challenge that starts March 8 on P+. 

https://ftw.usatoday.com/lists/the-challenge-world-championship-cast-paramount-plus-premiere-time-teaser

Most noticeably is Theo. Champagne-eye one, not old whitey. 

It is a pretty solid lineup.  Pot is only $500K, but assuming this is a free for all and no teams.

https://ew.com/tv/the-challenge-world-championship-cast-list-first-look/

Check out the partial cast list below (additional players from The Challenge: Argentina and The Challenge: UK will be announced following each series' finale).

Challenge legends

• Amber Borzotra
  • Darrell Taylor
  • Jodi Weatherton
  • Johnny "Bananas" DeVenanzio
  • Jonna Stephens
  • Jordan Wiseley
  • Kaycee Clark
  • KellyAnne Judd
  • Nelson Thomas
  • Nia Moore
  • Theo Campbell
  • Tori Deal
  • Wes Bergmann
  • Yes Duffy

Global MVPs

• Ben Driebergen (The Challenge: USA)
  • Danny McCray (The Challenge: USA)
  • Justine Ndiba (The Challenge: USA)
  • Sarah Lacina (The Challenge: USA)
  • Emily Seebohm (The Challenge: Australia)
  • Grant Crapp (The Challenge: Australia)
  • Kiki Morris (The Challenge: Australia)
  • Troy Cullen (The Challenge: Australia)
Edited by utxmike05

14 hours ago, utxmike05 said:

I gotta say that Balls In was the gayest setup ever.  You just have to walk or fall about 10 feet and you are in a safe zone. wtffff ?? It's like playing that shit in my living room.  

Please hang it up Aneesa. Or get into shape. Seriously. How have you been on so many challenges and never been in shape? 

I never did figure out what was going on with Balls In.  As soon as Bananas or Jordan were inside the ring, TJ blew the horn and it was over.  They didn't even use the ball receptacle thing.  Why was it even there other than the guys would go drop the ball in it as there opponent was walking away.  It was like it was ceremonial.  Then when the gals went, Nany would juke Aneesa and have a free run to the receptacle.  It seems like it should be over there and Nany gets a point, but she tries to drop the ball in the thing and misses and it's no point.  I don't get it.  Am I missing something or would Nany have won both of those points if she had just held onto the ball until TJ blew the horn.  If so, why didn't TJ blow the horn as soon as she was inside the ring?  Very confused and would greatly appreciate an explanation if someone understood what was happening in that damn game.  

The Aneesa thing is just pathetic.  I guess you're not going to pass up free money and she actually does add quite a bit to the show (whether you want to admit it or not), but damn.  She needs to lose about 60-75 pounds and give this thing one real shot before it's too late.  Which it probably already is.  I was listening to Devin this morning talking about how the last final inspired him to get in shape.  I didn't remember this, but apparently he had a pretty good lead but couldn't get his out of shape ass up a hill and ended up losing.  So he did what Aneesa hasn't probably ever even considered and worked on his biggest weakness.  She is pretty good at every aspect of the game except the one thing she needs to actually win it.  So she'll keep collecting checks, kicking ass in eliminations, and flaming out near the end because she's out of shape.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Go Pokes said:

I never did figure out what was going on with Balls In.  As soon as Bananas or Jordan were inside the ring, TJ blew the horn and it was over.  They didn't even use the ball receptacle thing.  Why was it even there other than the guys would go drop the ball in it as there opponent was walking away.  It was like it was ceremonial.  Then when the gals went, Nany would juke Aneesa and have a free run to the receptacle.  It seems like it should be over there and Nany gets a point, but she tries to drop the ball in the thing and misses and it's no point.  I don't get it.  Am I missing something or would Nany have won both of those points if she had just held onto the ball until TJ blew the horn.  If so, why didn't TJ blow the horn as soon as she was inside the ring?  Very confused and would greatly appreciate an explanation if someone understood what was happening in that damn game.  

The Aneesa thing is just pathetic.  I guess you're not going to pass up free money and she actually does add quite a bit to the show (whether you want to admit it or not), but damn.  She needs to lose about 60-75 pounds and give this thing one real shot before it's too late.  Which it probably already is.  I was listening to Devin this morning talking about how the last final inspired him to get in shape.  I didn't remember this, but apparently he had a pretty good lead but couldn't get his out of shape ass up a hill and ended up losing.  So he did what Aneesa hasn't probably ever even considered and worked on his biggest weakness.  She is pretty good at every aspect of the game except the one thing she needs to actually win it.  So she'll keep collecting checks, kicking ass in eliminations, and flaming out near the end because she's out of shape.  

Man I have no idea what Balls In was trying to do.  You're right just getting inside the end zone made you safe...but I guess Aneesa following Nany in there got her nervous and made her miss lol.  

You would think this Challenge inspires everyone to get in shape, especially if you are a repeat player.  I caught an episode of Season 15.  CT and Johnny looked like regular built dudes, Johnny barely had any personality. They eventually all packed on the muscle bc they knew it helped their performance and image for the show once they realized how serious the show has become.  The Challenge has changed so much and opened up outside opportunities for the players.  They used to do tug of war and beach games for burger king coupons and bikes.

Also I don't know if it was mentioned in here, but Jordan was supposed to be paired with Nia.  And Aneesa's original partner was James who got COVID or something.

'According to spoiler accounts, Jordan and his Real World: Portland co-star Nia Moore were “slated to enter the game as a twist, but Nia had a major health scare that forced her to drop when they were supposed to leave.” So, when Aneesa lost her partner and Jordan lost his, they ended up playing together.'

1 hour ago, utxmike05 said:

The Challenge has changed so much and opened up outside opportunities for the players.  They used to do tug of war and beach games for burger king coupons and bikes.

They should still do SOMETHING like this.  I know most of these clowns are now getting some sort of appearance fee, but I remember multiple seasons where they would have a specific challenge sponsored by "fill in the blank" and whoever won got $2k each and lifetime supply of gummy bears or whatever.

Its not a lot, but for a lot of the rookies that might honestly not be making that much ( I could easily see the producers telling these folks that appearing on the show will make their social media accounts explode with followers and thus get paid that way) a $2k win would help them and also tend to incentivize the hell out of the rookies or the also-rans to really try to win that specific competition that day.

Is this the 100 HOUR Reunion??

Nurys came off a little more mean girl than I expected...still so hot. But she kinda matches her IG profile...hot, dgaf, dtf. 

Michele should just retire. Nobody likes her and she gets in her own way. 

Kenny was great as usual.

Fessy only has one reunion outfit?

Holy Nany lips!

Jfc Tori...just be quiet and show underboob. Stop arguing with Jordan who is just trying to explain something. Those 2 are just different.

Fuck Turbo...

Hopefully next week is better when Moriah talks shit to Aneesa  

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Is there any relevant reason to not just hit delete on the 2 hours of reunion? 

Amber pregnant and has autism

Nurys loves the D

Nelson still loves Olivia 

Fessy is messy 

Tori and Jordan are cool now 

lots of small arguments. 

So yeah you can delete

• Like 1

8 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Jesus, second episode was fucking worthless. 

Fukin Nelson lol.  Who let this goof in the door?

The Argentinians are so nice and supportive lol...as are some of the other internationals.  Defintely a contrast to most of the original Challenge seasons and players.  I wanted to see more of Claudia milf.

2 hours ago, Angry Gorilla said:

Might not be seeing Nelly T for a while…

Gross I saw that on reddit last night.  I had heard about this wreck on Austin's Horn Radio because of the Viking player that was there to record it and "help".  But I had no idea it was Nelly T in the wreck, and forgot he was around Austin.  That sucks...seems like a genuinely nice guy.   

I hate this "world champs" season from a  challenge/elimination stand point. 

I expect more from them on creative eliminations for a "world champs".  So far we got swinging your partner on a swing and walking uo a ramp to fill a tank. Wtf. This is like nickelodeon stuff. Is there going to be slime in the next?

Short eps suck too  

Running to the gates was weird in the daily. 

• Like 1