Lowell Galindo can eat my ass

Fondren & Main

8 hours ago, troph said:

The ball went through his arms and was cushioned by the ground, then pulled into his arms off the ground. Clear IC pass. Incidentally touching of the ground sure. The way he described it was not good. 

That plus the receiver wasn’t pushed out of the back of the end zone 

• Hook 'Em 1

I try to sync up Craig Way with the LHN telecast. If it doesn’t work, I watch it on mute like I did last night.

Sam Acho is the lesser annoying of the two Achos but he’s still an Acho. He’s taken note of his brothers schtick is and crafting his own. Up next are bombastic, thoughtless takes and Star Trek wardrobe.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

this is the fourth or fifth "fuck lowell galindo in the face with a soldering iron" thread on this site. there were several more at TOS. he's literally my least favorite person ever to be associated with the university, and that includes charles whitman. 

yas yes GIF by Rosanna Pansino

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

He’s a little cunt.   Reminds me of a Jim Rome starter kit.  

LHN sniffs their own farts.   ESPN threw a shit ton of money at them with little consequences for an awful product.   They sit around in their little echo chamber regurgitating the same stupid shit and fans watch because they are loyal to the school.   

5 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

this is the fourth or fifth "fuck lowell galindo in the face with a soldering iron" thread on this site. there were several more at TOS. he's literally my least favorite person ever to be associated with the university, and that includes charles whitman

Office Space No GIF
…but point made

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

Should be obvious by now we are stuck with the worst of the worst because all the good talent has been sucked up by ESPN to the big channels 

I thought it was understood from the beginning that LHN was gonna be used by ESPN as a sort of "teaching" gig for young talent.  That Galindo never got promoted speaks to his mediocrity.