Lowell Galindo can eat my ass

Fondren & Main

4 hours ago, jdhorn92 said:

He got a boner off that RB pass for the TD after the on side.  That was weird for the home team announcer to be so giddy about it. 

This was the exact moment where I had had all I could take.  Before, Galindo had never made caused much more than an eye roll with me, but he sounded like he about to jizz his pants after that TD, I could no longer take it.  Muted the TV, and pulled up Craig Way on the Longhorn Radio Network website...much more enjoyable experience.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, troph said:

That’s him. Dave Lapham was the worst. I always associated his voice with an inconsequential game no one was watching. 

Hahaha, me too. Which in a way was comforting. Remember when UT would play Baylor or Iowa State in the early 2000s and there was never any sort of worry about "man, I hope the team shows up today"? 

That’s him. Dave Lapham was the worst. I always associated his voice with an inconsequential game no one was watching. 

Unfortunately, him and the guy with the unnaturally deep voice (Joel something maybe?) always seemed to have the Raycom/Big 12 game of the week. They were terrible, not Galindo terrible but pretty bad.

I always felt like Lapham was just a goofball.

Galindo is nails-on-the-chalkboard unlistenable. He tries so hard to make everything he says into some big quotable declaration. And yes, he is openly hostile to Texas, constantly referencing failures and shortcomings. And he gets orgasmically excited about visitors threatening an upset.

He should be working as a mortgage broker in San Antonio. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

I always felt like Lapham was just a goofball.

Galindo is nails-on-the-chalkboard unlistenable. He tries so hard to make everything he says into some big quotable declaration. And yes, he is openly hostile to Texas, constantly referencing failures and shortcomings. And he gets orgasmically excited about visitors threatening an upset.

He should be working as a mortgage broker in San Antonio. 

Galindo is an embarrassment to this Texas and this AD. He's the bitch of cunts.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, PantsTent said:

Umm, she left LHN to do the job she has now.

yes, but that was before beth mowins mowed down the pbp gender barrier.  slater was the sideline talent.  but i've heard slater on the radio.  she could possibly do it.  give her a shot.  and then hold a drawing and give every current RTF student a chance at 10 open auditions.  CDC chooses the winners for the color slot alongside slater.

also, re: slater at 41, and unmarried, what does she have to lose?  the cowboys beat is not the glamour gig it once was, and it probably doesn't pay big.

Fun fact. The Galindos used to be  family acquaintances. We went to their house a few times, I had his email, and we'd email each other occasionally, so I know his email worked. Anyway, our paths led in different directions, and I didn't see him for a few months. At that time, I was raising money for poor kids in Austin, and I thought a tour of LHN studios would make a great auction item. So I emailed Galindo to see if he could arrange a tour, and....no response. I waited a week and followed up with another email, reiterating that this was to help poor kids. No response. I tried one more time, and nothing. He completely ghosted me. This would have taken two minutes of his time to forward my email to the right person, but he just ignored it. Who does that?

Edited by Mikey4
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 3

2 hours ago, Mikey4 said:

Fun fact. The Galindos used to be  family acquaintances. We went to their house a few times, I had his email, and we'd email each other occasionally, so I know his email worked. Anyway, our paths led in different directions, and I didn't see him for a few months. At that time, I was raising money for poor kids in Austin, and I thought a tour of LHN studios would make a great auction item. So I emailed Galindo to see if he could arrange a tour, and....no response. I waited a week and followed up with another email, reiterating that this was to help poor kids. No response. I tried one more time, and nothing. He completely ghosted me. This would have taken two minutes of his time to forward my email to the right person, but he just ignored it. Who does that?

If You Say So Reaction GIF by IdentityWhat’s his email?

Edited by Loop 1604
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Mikey4 said:

Answer: A douchebag

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1