Is there a bigger bunch of fucknuts than Ny?

Fondren & Main

38 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Does aggy have the record for most national titles in football, or have a streak of 30+ years of consecutive winning seasons currently? 

Been a while since y'all have made it to the World Series, hasn't it? I wonder why...

Houston Astros GIF by MLB

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

lotta jets fans down in harlingen?

I think I was a New Yorker in a past life.

I don’t actually give a shit about the other ny teams I just thought it was a cool stat. When was the last time the Astros/Texans/rockets won on the same day? Never? Sounds right.

• Fuck You 1

36 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Last I checked the World Series can run into November. But I guess the Astros have done so much losing there lately it’s not even worth  checking into.

The one good thing about being a Yankees fan is November losses are off the table. October on the other hand……

Edited by IDIOTsavant
  • Haha 2

On 9/18/2022 at 12:44 AM, Fondren & Main said:

Like they suck absolute sweaty diseased cock with open sores.  They just can’t do shit.

It’s been 10 years.  A decade.  We should call them the NY Aggy because they don’t win shit.

No. Aggys haven’t won anything significant in almost 100 years. The Yankees have one of the most storied teams in baseball history. I’m no Yankee fan but that is a dumb comparison 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Pig Bellmont said:

No. Aggys haven’t won anything significant in almost 100 years. The Yankees have one of the most storied teams in baseball history. I’m no Yankee fan but that is a dumb comparison 

In my defense, I made this thread drunk on Saturday night to troll Helobious.  Mission accomplished.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Helobious said:

Last I checked the World Series can run into November. But I guess the Astros have done so much losing there lately it’s not even worth  checking into.

astros are 3-0 in world series games played on sundays in the past 5 years.  

so much losing there lately = 9 wins since 2017.  but yes, we've lost a lot more world series games than the yankees in that same period of time, so you got me there.  the texans are 1-2 on those sundays, including the game we somehow blew at seattle.  the rockets seem to not play many sunday games, so there's no chance of overlap.  in 2019 they won on saturday and monday with both the texans and astros winning that sunday.  i'm not looking into preseason nba games.

the lowly texans have won 4 playoff games in the past 10 years.  the jets have won zero.  but wait, i'm sure you're a giants fan.  actually, patriots fan sounds about right.

the rockets have been to the playoffs 8 times in the past 10 years.  the knicks have been twice.  let me guess, you like the lakers or the warriors.  you were a san franciscan in a past life...

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Helobious said:

I think I was a New Yorker in a past life.

I don’t actually give a shit about the other ny teams I just thought it was a cool stat. When was the last time the Astros/Texans/rockets won on the same day? Never? Sounds right.

Maybe, but we're actually from there, so.

At my challenge, by the ancient laws of combat, we have met at this chosen ground, to settle for good and all who holds sway over the Five Points: us natives, born right wise to this fine land, or the foreign hordes defiling it.

• 3 weeks later...