Nancy Pelosi is a badass MF and I want her to be Speaker

Hugo Stiglitz

12 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

But Antifa 

We are looooooooooong overdue, but headed quickly and out of control into the territory and atmosphere, for a political assassination of a very prominent elected official (governor, Speaker of the House, POTUS/VP, SCOTUS judge) or their family. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 3

30 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:

I think you need to check your "Jump to Conclusions mat," mine doesn't have that box.

really? A break-in without stealing anything and beating down an old man.  Then being caught almost immediately.  It doesn't sound like a big heist.  Unless he ran over the guys dog, I think the conclusions are pretty clear.

Maybe it's just me, but one guy invading the house at 2:30 am with a hammer doesn't sound like a political attack. If you were coming to assassinate a politician, you bring a gun to ensure it's done. It's not like they are hard to find. Could be some loser theif or a mentally ill person. I think it would be best to wait for some more details before jumping to conclusions on this one. 

• Hook 'Em 5

25 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:

Maybe it's just me, but one guy invading the house at 2:30 am with a hammer doesn't sound like a political attack. If you were coming to assassinate a politician, you bring a gun to ensure it's done. It's not like they are hard to find. Could be some loser theif or a mentally ill person. I think it would be best to wait for some more details before jumping to conclusions on this one. 

MAGAts aren’t the brightest lot. Remember the guy who tried to shoot through the bullet proof glass at the Cincinnati FBI Field Office with a nail gun?

I don’t know if this guy is a Trump supporter or not. But I’ll be surprised if he’s not. Whenever something like this happens I’ll bet it’s a Trump supporter and I’ll be right 9 times out of 10.

• Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:

I’m sure the GOP would be reasonable if it was McCarthy’s wife 

• Hook 'Em 2

33 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:

Maybe it's just me, but one guy invading the house at 2:30 am with a hammer doesn't sound like a political attack. If you were coming to assassinate a politician, you bring a gun to ensure it's done. 

do you even trotsky bro?

ok so not a hammer, but close enough

48 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:

Yeah my first thought was, “Damn I’m impressed a crackhead made it up Pac Heights, crime don’t climb”, but that’s from having lived in SF too long. But I’m surprised - there’s always a security detail on their block, which is a cul de sac. After Jan 6 I assumed it would be there regardless of where Nancy is. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Dutchrudder said:

using logic to explain the doltish, right wing extremists thought process will have you running in circles..

Edited by pacman

1 hour ago, Dutchrudder said:

lol. this post didn't age well. he said he was waiting for Nancy to get home. he knew where he was and who he was looking for. let's call it what it is - attempted assassination of a political figure

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, EuroHorn said:

Well on this board, it has been shown that it really depends on what side of the aisle they sit on and whether you agree with their politics.  Right?

Where'd you go, motherfucker?

Don't project the foul habits of the GOP on to me. I actually am anti-criminal no matter their party. The non-GOPs on this site are the same. 

Negged for insulting and not recognizing reality.

This attack is an outrage. I look forward to FOX responding with self-reflection that leads to decisions not to inflame the rabid mob they inspire.

We  report, you ignite. The mob will cheer.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

Early ID of alleged perp indicates he is an antisemite, anti vax, anti communist, Jordan Peterson loving, white lives matter kook who calls Antifa the KKK of the Democratic Party. 

Alleged Website of the Alleged Perp: frenlyfrens.com/blog 

Name of alleged perp is David Depape. 

Could be bullsshit. Reported by Heavy. 

Edited by washparkhorn
  • Rage+1 4