Nancy Pelosi is a badass MF and I want her to be Speaker

Hugo Stiglitz

Per CNN:

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/nancy-pelosi-husband-paul-attack#h_e00f25aa829a9c2c4d9fdead2cfd2eb8

David DePape, 42, was identified by police Friday as the suspect in the assault on Paul Pelosi at the speaker’s San Francisco home. 

Two of DePape’s relatives told CNN that DePape is estranged from his family, and confirmed that the Facebook account – which was taken down by the social media company on Friday – belonged to him. 

His stepfather, Gene DePape, said David DePape grew up in Powell River, British Columbia, and left Canada about 20 years ago to pursue a relationship that brought him to California. 

“I really don’t know what to think,” the suspect’s uncle, Mark DePape, said of his nephew’s alleged attack on Pelosi. “Hopefully it’s a scam. I don’t want to hear something like that.”

Last year, David DePape posted links on his Facebook page to multiple videos produced by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell falsely alleging that the 2020 election was stolen. Other posts included transphobic images and linked to websites claiming Covid-19 vaccines were deadly. “The death rates being promoted are what ever ‘THEY’ want to be promoted as the death rate,” one post read. 

DePape also posted links to YouTube videos with titles like “Democrat FARCE Commission to Investigate January 6th Capitol Riot COLLAPSES in Congress!!!” and “Global Elites Plan To Take Control Of YOUR Money! (Revealed)”  

Two days after former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin was found guilty of killing George Floyd, DePape wrote that the trial was “a modern lynching,” falsely indicating that Floyd died of a drug overdose. 

19 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Early ID of alleged perp indicates he is an antisemite, anti vax, anti communist, Jordan Peterson loving, white lives matter kook who calls Antifa the KKK of the Democratic Party. 

That's like a big chunk of surly posters in the Daily Texan and 6th Street Journal forums. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1

13 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I didn't know what groyper was, so I looked it up. 

Spoiler

For the cartoon after which the group is named, see Pepe the Frog § Groyper.

Groypers

"Groyper" meme, the namesake of the group

Groypers, sometimes called the Groyper Army, are a group of white nationalist and far-right activists, provocateurs, and internet trolls who are notable for their attempts to introduce far-right politics into mainstream conservatism in the United States, their participation in the 2021 United States Capitol attack and the protests leading up to it, and their extremist views. They are known for targeting other conservative groups and individuals whose agendas they view as too moderate and insufficiently nationalist.[3][4] The Groyper movement has been described as white nationalist, homophobic, nativist, fascist, sexist, antisemitic, and an attempt to rebrand the declining alt-right movement.[2][5][6][7]

Presently, Groypers are a loosely defined group of followers and fans of Nick Fuentes, a white nationalist, far-right political commentator, and livestreamer.[8][2] After Fuentes, there is no clear second in the Groyper hierarchy.

Michelle Malkin, a conservative blogger and political commentator, has referred to herself as the "mommy" of the Groyper movement, though she plays a minor rule in the cause.[9][10]

I never bothered to find out about the stupid frog, Pepe. Dickheads.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

MAGA on twitter thinks he deserved it because of his light DUI punishment (which wasn’t light).

LMCane

Paul Pelosi at the very least is a drunk driving, insider trading, leftist.

I cry no tears for him getting his just rewards.

just shows that no one is safe in Pelosi's Hellscape

1 hour ago, Gap03 said:

Queue the "false flag" / "Manchurian candidate" talking points ...

Agthatbuilds said:
And here comes the false flag just in time for the election.......

1 hour ago, We’reTexas said:

Yeah my first thought was, “Damn I’m impressed a crackhead made it up Pac Heights, crime don’t climb”, but that’s from having lived in SF too long. But I’m surprised - there’s always a security detail on their block, which is a cul de sac. After Jan 6 I assumed it would be there regardless of where Nancy is. 

Burnsey

AG

I don't believe this story. Where's the secret service? He probably got drunk again and fell.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

lol. this post didn't age well. he said he was waiting for Nancy to get home. he knew where he was and who he was looking for. let's call it what it is - attempted assassination of a political figure

Yeah, I guess he turned out to be what folks suspected once more information was released. How terrible of me to think otherwise.  You may now continue with your calls to Civil War and the murdering of the red hats.

Edited by Dutchrudder
  • Fuck You 9

10 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I didn't know what groyper was, so I looked it up. 

Reveal hidden contents

For the cartoon after which the group is named, see Pepe the Frog § Groyper.

Groypers

"Groyper" meme, the namesake of the group

Groypers, sometimes called the Groyper Army, are a group of white nationalist and far-right activists, provocateurs, and internet trolls who are notable for their attempts to introduce far-right politics into mainstream conservatism in the United States, their participation in the 2021 United States Capitol attack and the protests leading up to it, and their extremist views. They are known for targeting other conservative groups and individuals whose agendas they view as too moderate and insufficiently nationalist.[3][4] The Groyper movement has been described as white nationalist, homophobic, nativist, fascist, sexist, antisemitic, and an attempt to rebrand the declining alt-right movement.[2][5][6][7]

Presently, Groypers are a loosely defined group of followers and fans of Nick Fuentes, a white nationalist, far-right political commentator, and livestreamer.[8][2] After Fuentes, there is no clear second in the Groyper hierarchy.

Michelle Malkin, a conservative blogger and political commentator, has referred to herself as the "mommy" of the Groyper movement, though she plays a minor rule in the cause.[9][10]

I never bothered to find out about the stupid frog, Pepe. Dickheads.

28 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:

Yeah, I guess he turned out to be what folks suspected once more information was released. How terrible of me to think otherwise.  You may now continue with your calls to Civil War and the murdering of the red hats.

Ah, yes. The old "i'm way more intelligent than anyone else here because i waited for the FACTS!" post. We're all truly dazzled by your superior intellect. Fuck everyone else for connecting two very obvious dots.

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

It's fascinating to watch the right wing kooks deploying misinformation on twitter and in their media silos. They are showing a mug shot of a black man (not the perp who is white) and claim he supports Castro (the perp at one point lived in the Castro district of San Francisco; the perp was right wing anti-commie who claimed the Democrats are communists).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dutchrudder said:

Come on man. I was in agreement with you that people were too quick to jump to conclusions, but your last sentence is some weak ass bullshit.

Unrelated, but I can already see the Fox News folks sitting in their meeting rooms right now working on their scripts for tonight's shows:

"CURIOUS HOW WHEN WORKING AMERICANS ARE VICTIMS OF CRIMES IN SAN FRANCISCO, THE DA DOES NOTHING. BUT WHEN AN ELITIST BILLIONAIRE GETS ATTACKED THE GUY GETS ARRESTED THE SAME DAY. HMMMM. BUT TO BE CLEAR WE'RE NOT ENCOURAGING VIOLENCE"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wildcat09 said:

tv land speak english GIF by YoungerTV

1 hour ago, Dutchrudder said:

is that directed at me? please point me to a post of mine where I have made such statements. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

The red hats who show up with AR-15s to government offices because they oppose a vaccine? The red hats who assault the Capitol looking to kill political leaders? The red hats who don't believe or accept the plain truth that their favored leader lost an election?

Tell me again who is fomenting civil strife and arming themselves.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Continue when you're through masturbating.

The brave men below

spacer.png

were looking to abduct the governor of Michigan.

spacer.png

Fuck you.

6F5236CC-D3CA-4086-86BA-28CED34E051B.thumb.png.b250470e206f8aa0467e6ba80702b710.png

• Hook 'Em 2

It's impossible to fortify yourself in your home if you're a high profile politician who isn't President.  ^^^

What we can do is arrange it so we kill off 1.0mm+ of them with a virus that was largely preventable.  Then antagonize another 1.0mm+ to take up arms against the State only be shot/killed/executed on the streets of America.  Evacuation will prove the most effective solution to the MAGA question.  Some of you should look away for what we do next.

• Hook 'Em 2

Oh here we go...now aggyville thinks the suspect was Paul Pelosi's gay lover.  I'd be laughing more if these people weren't being completely serious.

image.png.8d5366eee69bfcbd7c71d7cf5a41f598.png

image.png.3c629d6b6948cd949e8b98838a423358.png

image.png.427d3c351b74791f159f7ae795beb62f.png

image.png.1d7f5269680d937c3b4b3684a1226a65.png

I can't wait to see how these dudes spin their story once they see the photos of the broken glass door/windows.

Edited by OU Sucks
  • Like 1

Come on man. I was in agreement with you that people were too quick to jump to conclusions, but your last sentence is some weak ass bullshit.
Unrelated, but I can already see the Fox News folks sitting in their meeting rooms right now working on their scripts for tonight's shows:
"CURIOUS HOW WHEN WORKING AMERICANS ARE VICTIMS OF CRIMES IN SAN FRANCISCO, THE DA DOES NOTHING. BUT WHEN AN ELITIST BILLIONAIRE GETS ATTACKED THE GUY GETS ARRESTED THE SAME DAY. HMMMM. BUT TO BE CLEAR WE'RE NOT ENCOURAGING VIOLENCE"

They have already gone to the:

Liberal city crime out of control

If it could happen to him it could happen to your family
Etc.

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Coast Watcher Station Canecutter reporting in. Had the radio rattling on the Buck Sexton and WhateverTheFuckHisNameIs show. They were very sad this attack had happened and hoped Mr. Pelosi would get well. They said the attacker was some kind of crazy man, mentioned a few odd things he'd done, but left out 100% of the MAGA/Vax/Jan6 shit. If anything, he seemed like some poor crazy guy from Berkeley, you know how they are.

Then Governor Huckabee and Steve Bannon came up in two different ads telling me to buy gold. Cool! Gold is shiny and I like it. But when I listened, they actually wanted me to give lots of money to a third party who I assume would use some of that money to buy gold for me. Which they would keep somewhere.

• Drool 1

15 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

These people are just, well, they are acting exactly like they are portrayed to be. Attack an 82 year old man AND you ostensibly were there to attack his wife, because, reasons? 

I really do not care about how unkind history is going to be to Republicans. They willingly took in these mentally unstable people because they needed every single voter they can get, mentally impaired or not. The statement from Gov. Youngkin was just, Christ on a cracker, just pure trash. Just say you don’t condone violence and leave it at that. 

If you are willingly supporting the Republican Party right now then you are also willingly supporting domestic terrorism, racism, hatred towards minorities from sea to freaking shining sea among so many other horrific things. Alex Jones is on your side! Glenn Beck is with you! The Proud Boys, neo-nazis and the klan all align with your party. Think about that for a second. If you support the same thing that all those people do you need to seriously rethink the life you have lived and how much of it you have wasted and will continue to waste. This party and these people need to be tarred and feathered and barred from living amongst the rest of the population.

You're not telling the fascists anything they don't already know.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1