Nancy Pelosi is a badass MF and I want her to be Speaker

Hugo Stiglitz

Guess he had lots of gay lovers who may have been spouses of prominent Democratic leaders

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/paul-pelosi-attack-suspect-target-list-sources-say-nancy-pelosi-husband/

The suspect in the attack on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband Paul Pelosi had a list of people he wanted to target, law enforcement sources briefed on the investigation confirmed to CBS News. 

David Wayne DePape, the man accused of beating Paul Pelosi with a hammer inside his San Francisco home on Friday, may have been planning to attack more people, the sources said. 

They have not gone so far as to call the list a "hit list," but authorities believe the suspect may have been planning to target others, the sources said.

25 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Again I’m not talking about insider trading or other illegal activities. They clearly benefit from her position. As do many in the house and senate. You seem to think unless the author points out every instance of it happening it negates the pelosis’ doing it. It’s ok to admit they are getting over. We all know they are. Some want it stopped regardless of who is doing it. Some want to whatabout it

Hawley doesn’t want it stopped. I’m supposed to read that op-ed and conclude the Pelosis are dirty despite no actual evidence of wrongdoing being presented. I think the Pelosis are average at worst. And no one who supports Donald Trump and his crime family gets to point fingers at anyone and call them dirty or corrupt or unethical in any way, shape, or form. Following the link chain from Hawley’s page we find that the story had its origin at The Daily Caller, the right-wing news and opinion/propaganda site founded by Tucker Carlson. Nobody pushing this story cares about banning insider trading in Congress. They don’t give a shit about that. They care about smearing Nancy Pelosi. That’s all.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Hawley doesn’t want it stopped. I’m supposed to read that op-ed and conclude the Pelosis are dirty despite no actual evidence of wrongdoing being presented. I think the Pelosis are average at worst. And no one who supports Donald Trump and his crime family gets to point fingers at anyone and call them dirty or corrupt or unethical in any way, shape, or form. Following the link chain from Hawley’s page we find that the story had its origin at The Daily Caller, the right-wing news and opinion/propaganda site founded by Tucker Carlson. Nobody pushing this story cares about banning insider trading in Congress. They don’t give a shit about that. They care about smearing Nancy Pelosi. That’s all.

I don’t give a shit what their goal is. Or what Hawley's motivation is. You’re proving my point from upthread. We should all be pissed that this bullshit occurs right under our noses. 

• Hook 'Em 1

This is an interesting take on the assailant and the forces at play in radicalizing him

I could string all these details together and tell you a story about real estate, homelessness, the depletion of mental-health care in California, and how they all explain David DePape far better than his online posts.

1 minute ago, Sawbonz said:

I don’t give a shit what their goal is. Or what Hawley's motivation is. You’re proving my point from upthread. We should all be pissed that this bullshit occurs right under our noses. 

I said I don’t like it. But everybody does it, nothing is going to be done about it, and this story is obviously a political hatchet job. If they want to have a serious discussion about the problem then let’s have it. But they don’t want that. They benefit more from the problem than from enacting a solution. The bill is a red herring.

What bothers me a lot more than insider trading in Congress is the threat to our democracy posed by people like Donald Trump, Josh Hawley, and Tucker Carlson. Donald Trump’s hateful rhetoric and “The Big Lie” about the 2020 election being stolen are directly related to this planned attempt on Nancy’s life and the assault on her husband. One of these days some MAGAt is going to succeed in killing someone Trump doesn’t like. Insider trading will seem like a petty crime by comparison then.

And what’s the bigger number? The amount Paul Pelosi made off alleged insider trading deals? Or the amount Trump paid himself using our tax dollars so he could vacation at his own properties while in office? This story is just a distraction from much more pressing issues. And yes, if they want to address it seriously then they need to talk about everyone who’s doing it. Not just one political foe whose name they want to drag through the mud.

Gravy Train up here just putting on a clinic. This is like [mention=2548]washparkhorn[/mention] ca. 2010 level concern trolling.  
Forget about the attack on an elderly congregation spouse, policy is the point and both sides are to blame.

Maybe letting the Bush tax cuts expire WOULD be class warfare. Maybe Citizens United really just means more freedom for EVERYONE!

I mean Bra-vo. 

He’s just asking a few questions…

32 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Everybody doesn’t do it. There is a real push to make it more difficult. Pelosi is a big part of the reason that push will likely fail.  Quit engaging in whataboutism and realize that more than one thing can be a problem

So I have to ask, why not both?

47 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I said I don’t like it. But everybody does it, nothing is going to be done about it, and this story is obviously a political hatchet job. If they want to have a serious discussion about the problem then let’s have it. But they don’t want that. They benefit more from the problem than from enacting a solution. The bill is a red herring.

What bothers me a lot more than insider trading in Congress is the threat to our democracy posed by people like Donald Trump, Josh Hawley, and Tucker Carlson. Donald Trump’s hateful rhetoric and “The Big Lie” about the 2020 election being stolen are directly related to this planned attempt on Nancy’s life and the assault on her husband. One of these days some MAGAt is going to succeed in killing someone Trump doesn’t like. Insider trading will seem like a petty crime by comparison then.

And what’s the bigger number? The amount Paul Pelosi made off alleged insider trading deals? Or the amount Trump paid himself using our tax dollars so he could vacation at his own properties while in office? This story is just a distraction from much more pressing issues. And yes, if they want to address it seriously then they need to talk about everyone who’s doing it. Not just one political foe whose name they want to drag through the mud.

Can’t we be enraged by more than one thing at the same time? It’s not like we have to accept one in order to decry the other. 

• Hook 'Em 4

6 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

Point out the factual inaccuracies in the article if there are any.

https://www.reuters.com/markets/us/pelosis-husband-dumps-nvidia-stock-house-eyes-chip-bill-2022-07-27/

July 27 (Reuters) - U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband sold his shares of chipmaker Nvidia (NVDA.O) on Tuesday, days before the House is expected to consider legislation providing subsidies and tax credits worth over $70 billion to boost the U.S. semiconductor industry.

In a periodic transaction report, the senior Democrat disclosed that her husband, financier Paul Pelosi, sold 25,000 shares of Nvidia for about $4.1 million, ending up with a loss of $341,365.

Transaction reports filed by Pelosi, a multi-millionaire, show her husband bought 5,000 Nvidia shares in July 2021, and that he exercised options to buy another 20,000 Nvidia shares last June.

Last year, Pelosi defended the rights of federal lawmakers to trade stocks, but she later responded to calls for a ban on trading by lawmakers by signaling willingness to potentially advance such legislation.

Maybe Pelosi bought other chip production stock. But, reports Pelosi has put the financial marker legislation behind a wall do not appear to be accurate.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I’d start with the word “questionable” in the headline and the lack of any concrete evidence provided against the Pelosis. There’s also the conspicuous absence of any other Congressperson named in the article as participating in suspicious profits, Hawley’s bill calling out the Pelosis specifically, and the obvious partisan nature of both the author of the bill and the author of the opinion piece. Why didn’t he cite responses about the bill from anyone else in Congress other than Nancy Pelosi? Seems to me a reputable reporter without an agenda would do that.

What other members of Congress made similar stock purchases at that time? Do you suppose Pelosi was the only one? Do you suppose Concha ever bothered to look? I’d bet against it. Hell, let’s have a look at Hawley’s investments. I think it’s a little too much of a coincidence that the one person cited by Hawley for suspicion just happens to be married to a favorite political enemy of the right, who is mentioned in hundreds of political ads all over the country by Republican candidates who pledge to go fight her “liberal agenda,” who Trump constantly attacks, and who oversaw his impeachment...twice. All these constant attacks from the MAGA wing of the party and some MAGAt shows up at her house with the intent to kill her. Mission accomplished.

I’ll stick to my guess that this is all for show, that Hawley has no intention for it to ever get voted on let alone passed, and that no Republican senators would vote for it if it ever did come to a vote, except maybe Hawley who would do so just for appearances knowing it was destined to fail.

Wouldn’t this have been a better example for Hawley to cite?

• Fallen former New York congressman Chris Collins was sentenced Friday to 26 months for an illegal stock tip that he gave his son from the White House lawn about a biopharmaceutical company’s failed drug trial.
  • Collins, 69, pleaded guilty in October to conspiring to commit securities fraud, and to making false statements to the FBI about the frantic calls he made to his son Cameron in June 2017 during an event at the White House.
  • The fallen Buffalo-area lawmaker was the first member of Congress to endorse Donald Trump’s first bid for the presidency.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Satchel said:

Wouldn’t this have been a better example for Hawley to cite?

• Fallen former New York congressman Chris Collins was sentenced Friday to 26 months for an illegal stock tip that he gave his son from the White House lawn about a biopharmaceutical company’s failed drug trial.
  • Collins, 69, pleaded guilty in October to conspiring to commit securities fraud, and to making false statements to the FBI about the frantic calls he made to his son Cameron in June 2017 during an event at the White House.
  • The fallen Buffalo-area lawmaker was the first member of Congress to endorse Donald Trump’s first bid for the presidency.

Why yes, yes it would. If Hawley actually cared about insider trading in Congress. But he doesn’t care about insider trading in Congress. At all. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Js1 said:

Guess he had lots of gay lovers who may have been spouses of prominent Democratic leaders

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/paul-pelosi-attack-suspect-target-list-sources-say-nancy-pelosi-husband/

Wow, a Wayne middle name for a psycho.  Shades of 1983 up in here, I thought we as a society had moved past that. 

15 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

Everybody doesn’t do it. There is a real push to make it more difficult. Pelosi is a big part of the reason that push will likely fail.  Quit engaging in whataboutism and realize that more than one thing can be a problem

You seem certain that the Pelosis do it despite no one providing evidence that they do. I assume that (practically) everybody does it, that’s what I’ve always heard. You say they don’t. Okay, so there are some who don’t. What percentage would you estimate do? All we’ve seen in this thread is evidence that a Republican congressman did it. He was charged, convicted, and sentenced to prison. Because insider trading is already illegal. Why are the Pelosis the only ones mentioned by The Daily Caller, Josh Hawley, Joe Concha, and you?

You say “Pelosi is a big part of the reason that push will likely fail.” Why? Because of what Concha wrote in that hatchet piece in The Hill? I’m sticking to my guns here. That story and Hawley’s bill are bullshit and none of them actually care about banning insider trading in Congress. Nancy isn’t standing in the way of a push because there is no push. It’s just theater.

I don’t think I’m engaging in whataboutism. I think you’re falling victim to a propaganda campaign. I don’t think that anyone who just wants to talk about the Pelosis is interested in having a serious discussion about insider trading in Congress. Don’t fall for their scam.

13 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Nah, totally a spat between two closeted gay men and not a targeted assassination attempt.

One thing I'm not buying about that account is that he called it the Democratic Party and not the Democrat Party.  

• Haha 2

Well, America, You Were a Nice Idea While You Lasted
The GOP have finally abandoned the last shreds of common decency, the rule of law and other American ideals.

It was this weekend that I finally gave up. I have watched the steady descent of American conservatism—and its primary public vehicle, the Republican Party—into the terminal depths of the prion disease it acquired when Ronald Reagan and Richard Viguerie and Jerry Falwell first fed it the monkey-brains back in the late 1970s when I was just starting out in this racket.

I mocked it and inveighed against it. Better people than I—Dave Neiwert, Chip Berlet, the SPLC—went out in the field, took good notes, and have spent four decades warning us what was coming unless the prion disease was kept in check. Too many people in a position to do so bailed on the task: the Republicans, because the prion disease was flourishing on the radio and winning them elections; and the Democrats, because they were too polite, or too naive, or too…something to care. (Some Democrats, worse ones, even tried to break off some of the people in whom the prion disease was raging.)

The public episodes are now too numerous to mention; violence—as any number of women’s health advocates will tell you—always has been marbled through it. Now, though, the violence is general and increasingly detached from reality. Over the weekend, watching the reaction to the assault on Paul Pelosi, which also was an attempt on the life of the person who is second in line to the presidency of the United States, I just gave up.

They are beyond anyone’s reach. They are beyond logic and reason. They left democratic norms and customs far behind decades ago. They are beyond political compromise. They are beyond checks and balances, and they have drifted off into the void of a space far beyond the Constitution.

I appreciate what Max Boot (nobody’s notion of a "libtard") wrote in the Washington Post:

It’s true that, by calling out GOP extremism, Democrats do risk exacerbating the polarization of politics. But they can’t simply ignore this dangerous trend. And it’s not Democrats who are pushing our country to the brink: A New York Times study found that MAGA members of Congress who refused to accept the results of the 2020 election used polarizing language at nearly triple the rate of Democrats[...]So please don’t accept the GOP framing of the assault on Paul Pelosi as evidence of a problem plaguing “both sides of the aisle.” Political violence in America is being driven primarily by the far right, not the far left, and the far right is much closer to the mainstream of the Republican Party than the far left is to the Democratic Party.

But people have been saying this literally for decades. They all were essentially hollering down a well. They did not have large, influential media companies behind them. Their political allies were at best timid and at worst absent.

For example, in 2009, the Department of Homeland Security issued a report detailing a resurgence of radicalization in the American military. The entire commingled Republican political and media, led by then-Speaker John Boehner, a reputed “moderate,” lit themselves on fire. The outcry, stoked (as always) by lies and deliberate misrepresentation, caused DHS to run and hide. It withdrew the report. You will note that I did not use the word “forced.” The DHS was not “forced” to do anything, any more than the Clinton administration was “forced” to abandon Lani Guinier. In 2009, the DHS was going to be in Democrats' hands for at least three more years. The department could’ve told Boehner to pound sand and stood by the report. In the real world, political outrage is not “force.” It only has the power that tepid resistance gives to it.

Which brings us to this weekend. Paul Pelosi gets attacked with a hammer during a home invasion and as a temporary proxy for his wife, who is the second in line for the presidency. We had Republican influencers babbling about gay trysts gone wrong, and idiot candidates trying to link the attack to their current bogus spin about a national crime wave. And this is the reaction, on national teevee, of the national chairwoman of the Republican Party. From the Washington Post:

Ronna McDaniel, chairwoman of the Republican National Committee, said Sunday it was “unfair” for Democrats to link Republicans’ inflammatory rhetoric toward their political opponents to the attack on Paul Pelosi. “I think this is a deranged individual,” McDaniel said on “Fox News Sunday.” “You can’t say people saying, ‘let’s fire Pelosi’ or ‘let’s take back the House’ is saying ‘go do violence.’ It’s just unfair. And I think we all need to recognize violence is up across the board.”

McDaniel cited an attack in July against New York GOP gubernatorial candidate Lee Zeldin at a campaign event, and falsely claimed that President Biden “didn’t talk about the assassination attempt against” Supreme Court Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh, which Biden condemned. “But, of course, we wish Paul Pelosi a recovery,” McDaniel added. “We don’t like this at all across the board. We don’t want to see attacks on any politician from any political background.”

I just can’t anymore. These people are simply lost and mad. Their political party is simply lost and mad. Their political movement is simply lost and mad. Their candidates are simply lost and mad. We are on the very brink of handing the country over to the lost and the mad. The prion disease has jumped from one subject population to the general public, and in too many ways, it is creating its own reality in the national mind. We are all lost and mad.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a41819935/republican-extremism/?src=socialflowTW

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

You seem certain that the Pelosis do it despite no one providing evidence that they do. I assume that (practically) everybody does it, that’s what I’ve always heard. You say they don’t. Okay, so there are some who don’t. What percentage would you estimate do? All we’ve seen in this thread is evidence that a Republican congressman did it. He was charged, convicted, and sentenced to prison. Because insider trading is already illegal. Why are the Pelosis the only ones mentioned by The Daily Caller, Josh Hawley, Joe Concha, and you?

You say “Pelosi is a big part of the reason that push will likely fail.” Why? Because of what Concha wrote in that hatchet piece in The Hill? I’m sticking to my guns here. That story and Hawley’s bill are bullshit and none of them actually care about banning insider trading in Congress. Nancy isn’t standing in the way of a push because there is no push. It’s just theater.

I don’t think I’m engaging in whataboutism. I think you’re falling victim to a propaganda campaign. I don’t think that anyone who just wants to talk about the Pelosis is interested in having a serious discussion about insider trading in Congress. Don’t fall for their scam.

Again you are making my point by defending Pelosi’s actions as legal. Of course it’s legal. That’s the problem. I don’t give a fuck if the hill is only pointing them out as an example. They  have clearly benefited monetarily from her position. You think it’s ok. Great. I don’t and never will

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Sawbonz said:

Again you are making my point by defending Pelosi’s actions as legal. Of course it’s legal. That’s the problem. I don’t give a fuck if the hill is only pointing them out as an example. They  have clearly benefited monetarily from her position. You think it’s ok. Great. I don’t and never will

You’re making my point by your singular focus on the Pelosis. You say they have clearly benefitted. Okay, show your proof. Or is it going to come down to just saying well, they obviously must have? Who else has “clearly benefitted?” In the absence of evidence eons way or the other, how do you decide who is obviously benefitting and who is not?

I’m not saying it’s okay. I’m saying nobody is actually doing anything about it and anybody who only wants to talk about the Pelosis isn’t really interested in having a serious discussion about the issue. Some Trumpkin set out to assassinate Nancy Pelosi and wound up bashing her husband’s brains in. But let’s talk about their finances, and only their finances, instead. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Some Trumpkin set out to assassinate Nancy Pelosi and wound up bashing her husband’s brains in. But let’s talk about their finances, and only their finances, instead. 

Bingo! The story is that a terrorist sought the Speaker of the House in her home with a hammer hoping to shatter her knee caps. Literally outrageous. Well, that's half the story and maybe not the important half.

The other half? A major news outlet, senators, and other elected members of the Republican Party are covering for themselves and their part in the terrorist attack by lying about the incident and raising false conspiracy theories.

It's a volcano of lies that inures their audiences to even seeing a horrible act for what it is. Not one person of those tens of millions of GOP/Trumpers shuts his lying mouth for ten seconds to reflect on this event and the lies about it to say, "hey, wait a minute! You can't have terrorists breaking into a house hoping to maim somebody. That's just wrong man!"

I'm struggling with this story and everything it means. It does indeed get worse every day. It makes me sick to think of the huge number of my fellow citizens who would have celebrated had the terrorist succeeded. They would have. He would have been attacking a demon bent on destroying the USA.

Only force will remain as an option. Let's cling to the faint hope that the force will be legal authorities. Then the Army. Then us.

The legal system needs to move fucking now. Have the Corps of Engineers quickly build prisons to contain the accused. Start with arresting and jailing Trump with no bail. Simultaneously do the same with his junta. Then round up the criminals who resort to violence as an answer.

Of course, that's a pipe dream here in Idiot World.

edited to quote What the Buck's apt remarks

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

You’re making my point by your singular focus on the Pelosis. You say they have clearly benefitted. Okay, show your proof. Or is it going to come down to just saying well, they obviously must have? Who else has “clearly benefitted?” In the absence of evidence eons way or the other, how do you decide who is obviously benefitting and who is not?

I’m not saying it’s okay. I’m saying nobody is actually doing anything about it and anybody who only wants to talk about the Pelosis isn’t really interested in having a serious discussion about the issue. Some Trumpkin set out to assassinate Nancy Pelosi and wound up bashing her husband’s brains in. But let’s talk about their finances, and only their finances, instead. 

Almost every senator regardless of party. Many reps have benefited, mostly republicans, but probably no reps to the degree of the Pelosis. I linked an article that you attacked based upon the author and his motivations rather than the veracity of what he wrote. Some Trumpkin set set out to assassinate the Speaker and wound up bashing her husband’s brains in. So everything else wrong with the system is now off limits. Fuck that. 

I will take Pelosi in a heartbeat over anything the republicans have to offer. And political violence and those who foment it must be stopped. But everything else wrong with the system cannot just be ignored. It’s not “buying into propaganda” to acknowledge that. It’s being a realist

If you want to discuss politicians' using their positions to profit, why don't you start a thread about it?  It shouldn't be on here, a thread about Nancy Pelosi, who hasn't been specifically accused of self dealing, other than by the alternative facts folks, and they did so three days after her husband had his skull bashed in during an assassination attempt on her, in an attempt to deflect from the fact that the GQP has become a fascist organization.

I'm sure there's plenty of self dealing, and it's unethical, and we should do something about it.  But maybe not randomly discussing it on the Nancy Pelosi thread.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

If you want to discuss politicians' using their positions to profit, why don't you start a thread about it?  It shouldn't be on here, a thread about Nancy Pelosi, who hasn't been specifically accused of self dealing, other than by the alternative facts folks, and they did so three days after her husband had his skull bashed in during an assassination attempt on her, in an attempt to deflect from the fact that the GQP has become a fascist organization.

I'm sure there's plenty of self dealing, and it's unethical, and we should do something about it.  But maybe not randomly discussing it on the Nancy Pelosi thread.

I brought it up, mostly because the proof is already out there, her accusations arose from the finance community, the self-dealing is something her husband very much benefited from, and her tenure is disgusting to me-- but not nearly as much as the replies from those wilfully dismissing anyone's grift.  It's not a partisan problem, but holistic that a number of us in this thread acknowledge.

The topic should be on here, because it's an open-season thread specifically about Nancy, and I'm tired of her.   Failure to step down or groom a successor into position is selfish act OR a failure of the system, but NOT a failure of the voters.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 9

The whole "politics as sport" position is quite the helpful self-identifier.  I WANT MY TEAM TO WIN is not how a properly-functioning democracy works, and we are a society of merit.  The Speaker is a House-nominated position, albeit parliamentary leader of.  If you have a personal agenda to see through some legislation, that's fine, but we're rapidly approaching a generational shift among voters who shouldn't be alienated with the opinion that Congress won't evolve at the same pace as their constituents.  They have 223 other members to select, this shouldn't be difficult.

• Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, Gravy Train said:

The whole "politics as sport" position is quite the helpful self-identifier.  I WANT MY TEAM TO WIN is not how a properly-functioning democracy works, and we are a society of merit.  The Speaker is a House-nominated position, albeit parliamentary leader of.  If you have a personal agenda to see through some legislation, that's fine, but we're rapidly approaching a generational shift among voters who shouldn't be alienated with the opinion that Congress won't evolve at the same pace as their constituents.  They have 223 other members to select, this shouldn't be difficult.

H2hi.gif

• Haha 7

58 minutes ago, Gravy Train said:

The topic should be on here, because it's an open-season thread specifically about Nancy, and I'm tired of her.   Failure to step down or groom a successor into position is selfish act OR a failure of the system, but NOT a failure of the voters.

So she should step down a la Al Franken?

To hell with that.  It's open season.  Your side cares  not one whit for decorum or procedure.  Fuck you.

• Hook 'Em 2

I don't "cHoOsE a SiDe," because it implies you're rooting for a game rather than objectively seeking the best outcome for most, while actively engaging those who might be captive voters/supporters.  Sure, let's alienate those spreading catshit misinformation or resorting to violence, which is so bizarre to me, I'm not even going to struggle with understanding how one could adopt.  But those few aren't the focus, when the 2020 election cycle identified nearly 33% of the electorate middle as moderates.

For Pelosi, the midterms might not be her decision, and not by a majority change, but that other House Democrats are already shuffling behind the scenes, proposing new leadership. Then again, Hoyer and Clyburn are right behind her.

• Fuck You 2

3 hours ago, Gravy Train said:

I brought it up, mostly because the proof is already out there,

Another lie. You're bringing it up to deflect and vilify the victim. Negged again, fuckwad.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

Nvm

Pos rep. We rarely get a chance to salute discretion. Bravo.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

I'm not a huge fan of Pelosi.  She's overstayed her welcome, generally and within the Democratic Party. and a lot of her "work" is at least as directed to self-preservation as to "doing the right thing."

Like most of her ilk, she seems to have used her office for personal gain, but I can't prove that it was illegal or unlawful, and in that regard, she's one of hundreds that you can't really single out.

And, this is a catch-all thread about her.

Still, it doesn't excuse or minimize the assault on her husband, which was intended to be an assault on her, and the "forces" that brought it about.  Or the reactions of those "forces."  That shit's reprehensible.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Another lie. You're bringing it up to deflect and vilify the victim. Negged again, fuckwad.

Where's the lie?  Negged for creepy .GIF and intellectually void response, but keep deepthroating your own narrative.  

What is there to deflect?  The discussion on ethics and professional demeanor is completely independent from personal safety and assault.

We all condemned this attack, and it's even more alarming that the motive was intended for Nancy.  I remember when the Republican lawmakers practicing softball were gunned down and it was condemned by all. The same was true when Gabby Giffords was shot.  Thankfully, our nation hasn't sunk so low that we've lost such compassion.  I haven't found a single comment celebrating this and any deplorable endorsing such isn't fit for society.

• Fuck You 8

4 minutes ago, Gravy Train said:

I haven't found a single comment celebrating this

For someone trying so very, very hard as you are…it is surprising that you can’t see post 2813 on this very page.

if you’re truly this dense and not just trolling, it is your timing that is the augury of your actual intentions. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, sidis said:

For someone trying so very, very hard as you are…it is surprising that you can’t see post 2813 on this very page.

if you’re truly this dense and not just trolling, it is your timing that is the augury of your actual intentions. 

I genuinely considered that exact post/comment in my reply above, but the content creator is so lost in life that I don't even acknowledge it.  There's occasionally entire congregations of such babblefucks spewing incomprehensible shit like that.  I'm not even there to attempt to process it.

• Fuck You 13