NCAA Basketball 2022-23

shadow_operative

6 hours ago, ztejas said:

(Agbaji is perfectly average on the boards for his size - McCullar is a good bit better than him on that end).

Except he's not.  He gets 1% more rebounds than Agbaji while playing more 4, and that's not for their size that's a raw rate.  So there's two more spots to spread out...I'm just not sure it's possible.  They weren't very good on the defensive glass last year, and it worked out fine...but they could be TERRIBLE at it this year.

Alas, it's not a Kansas board, and I wouldn't have brought it up at all except Texas is in a similar situation so I thought the similarities were interesting.

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

Just had a feeling Gonzaga would take it to Kentucky. 

Kentucky might be a different team come tournament time, but there’s been something about them lately where I haven’t been too impressed. 

Expectations are high obviously because Tshiebwe is the truth, but they really have looked bad without him on the floor when I've watched.

Black is on the bench now with 26 points (9-11 FG) and 6 assists, as a 6'7" freshman with great length. i continue to marvel at the basketball talent of young people these days. there so many players who would have been considered unicorns just 15-20 years ago. 

Edited by shadow_operative

26 minutes ago, Underdog said:

I know it's early and it's Louisville but UA looks to be the Top Hog of the SEC so far this season.  

Louisville is uh

Barely playing D2 basketball right now lol

I'd go as far as to say they're a good deal worse than any of the other 3 cupcakes Arkansas has played so far

Edited by Brian Fantana
  • Like 1