NCAA Basketball 2022-23

shadow_operative

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

As I’ve mentioned here before, Men’s college basketball is always the last to change, mostly because they are purists. I think some of that is starting to change, but we will see how quickly it comes. Everyone thought Men would go to quarters a few years ago and they didn’t. There’s no reason they shouldn’t. Women’s college basketball is trying to be more like FIBA. They wanted to approve the wider lanes like FIBA has few years back but were worried some schools (G5 and lower) couldn’t afford it. 

Wider lanes don't just grow on trees, you know.

Florida looking good up 10 on tennishit with 1:30

Totally insane three point foul call though the guy jumps into the defender and still didn't draw much if any contact at all and gets the call.

Fuck Rick Barnes btw

Edited by Zeus

11 hours ago, KingBobo81 said:

U of H down 4 at Wichita State with under 8 to go.

Thanks for the jinx.

Smallest crowd I've seen for a good team in Koch ever. Granted, I'm in the nosebleeds but we moved down a dozen rows and still had nobody close to us. Sad times.

It'll get better after we hire Beard.

1 hour ago, Shoxthemonkey said:

Thanks for the jinx.

Smallest crowd I've seen for a good team in Koch ever. Granted, I'm in the nosebleeds but we moved down a dozen rows and still had nobody close to us. Sad times.

It'll get better after we hire Beard.

Seriously, immediately after we posted that, WSU couldn't put it in the basket.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

Kudos to ESPN for taking Gameday to a game between two unranked middling teams fighting for 6th place in conference and a tournament bid. Instead of, you know, a matchup between top teams…

Yeah but THE PRESTIGE OF THE RIVALRY

Season 4 Eye Roll GIF by The Office

19 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Could have been a foul called on that last shot attempt by AU but, also didn’t have to be called. A lot of other reasons Auburn lost that ugly as shit game. Pretty ugly display by both teams.

Refs wanted nothing more to do with that horseshit, therefore, whistle swallowed. 

• Haha 2