Game: aggy vs piggy...... Sept 24th 6pm CT on ESPN

LTtxfan

11 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Holy Shit...  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That picture just screams "standard bearer for the vegan lifestyle" right there.

aggy is going to get gashed on this game.  I'd predict something like high-50's to 7.  Their defensive is weak right where Arky is strong and they have zero offense. 

Edited by ermahgerdhorn
  • Haha 1

Arkansas’ pass defense is pure dogshit. If Petrino’s QB could hit the side of the barn Hogs would have lost that game. If Sam Pittman keeps the thumb on Briles to hit the hole, keep the tempo, and lay-off the sideways triple reverse, double half fake shit that offense though is a meat grinder.

I like Pittman a lot and these kids will walk through fire for him. I think Jimbo is approaching the stage his players are sick of his bullshit. Hogs should win a close game.

10 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

Arkansas’ pass defense is pure dogshit. If Petrino’s QB could hit the side of the barn Hogs would have lost that game. If Sam Pittman keeps the thumb on Briles to hit the hole, keep the tempo, and lay-off the sideways triple reverse, double half fake shit that offense though is a meat grinder.

I like Pittman a lot and these kids will walk through fire for him. I think Jimbo is approaching the stage his players are sick of his bullshit. Hogs should win a close game.

I feel better this week with an aggy loss than last week. Lot was working for aggy ( home crowd, Miami ineptitude,  backs against the wall after embarrassing loss) and even still looked like shit. 

Arkansas could truly suck against the pass but aggy really sucks at the pass. Max Johnson may improve their winning percentages over King but the offensive line woes and drew sanders could rag doll the line in front of him causing problems for aggy. Aggy will break a big play with the pass or two but it will be few and far between.  In the end it will be fools gold and the passing yards will look better than they really are...again.

Where the game is won will be the Arkansas running game. Aggy will sell out to stop it,  it might happen early but KJ Jefferson will bail them out and they will keep wearing down the defense and eventually breaking them down. 

Arkansas 27

Aggy 14

Arkansas 200+ rushing and in control the entire time. They are tough and they are mad from last week. 

Aggy 245 passing, 90 rushing. Aggy once again is inept at controlling the clock but get lucky a few times. 

• Like 1

Joel Klatt explains why the Arkansas-Texas A&M betting line doesn't make sense

Kate Norum | 2 hours ago

Arkansas and Texas A&M will face off in an SEC battle in Arlington for the Southwest Classic rivalry game.

Joel Klatt, FOX Sports’ lead college football analyst, discussed the betting line for this game and how it just doesn’t add up.

“If you’re in the FOX Bet App and you look A&M is favored by 2 – the total is 49. That doesn’t make any sense. Arkansas is one of the best rushing teams in the SEC,” Klatt said. “While A&M cannot stop the run and that’s the one thing you’ve got to do. I would think Arkansas is going to win this game outright. The total points in all A&M games typically at this point in the season is 88.”

Klatt addresses this at the 2:15 mark below

This game will certainly be an interesting SEC showdown with plenty of a competitive edge on either side.

But, as Klatt mentioned Texas A&M should be worried about stopping the run on Arkansas’ offense and that will be one of the factors to look for in this game and especially on the betting line.

Arkansas will take on the Aggies at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX at 7 p.m. ET. 

I want them both to lose!  I absolutely hate ArkiPig and their toothless sisterwives and iI also despise the sheep shagging Aggies and their over paid fat assed corch Jumboass.

l want them to play to a 0-0 tie after five overtimes and for it to be called due an intellectual collapse and someone turning off the power to the stadium!

Fuck them all, can’t wait to play them again!🤘

• Like 1

On 9/20/2022 at 3:18 PM, Hank_Hill said:

Why tf does it feel like this game is always in Dallas?

They NEVER play in Dallas!

They ALWAYS play in Arlington. (Tarrant County, just up the hill from Fort Worth.)

The last decade or so they have played at Jerry World a week or two before TX/OU in Dallas.

• Hook 'Em 1

38 minutes ago, elguapo said:

On Gameday Herbstreit just said that Jimbo "doesn't have the pieces at WR", you fucking idiot he has a roster stacked with 5 and 4 * WRs if he doesn't have the pieces its because he sucks at developing them.

He's only been there 5 years, can't expect him to turn over the roster that quickly. Good thing he's locked up for another 10 years, by that time he should be able to recruit WRs that can block well enough to really make that offense hum like a bug zapper on a warm summer night.

The fact that all the prognosticators have been saying Arky is gonna run through aggy and the line has not come off of aggy -2 has me thinking they're going to find a way to win this one.

Just a gut feeling. Hopefully I'm wrong, because Looch and the propaganda machine are making this out like they're erasing the App State loss if they win this today. 

1 minute ago, Butch Had Not said:

Need a good laugh and this will help. 

1 minute ago, Wally Pryor said:

Margina solace, and that's it given the earlier clusterfuck.

1 minute ago, Bigbend1812 said:

Can’t even enjoy this. 

I know.  I desperately need something to feel good about now.  This will have to do.