Reboot on Hulu

Texzilla58

On 9/20/2022 at 6:00 PM, Texzilla58 said:

A white bread 90’s sitcom gets rebooted with the original cast now as a edgy show.

Great cast, including the delectable and funny Judy Greer, who showed her nice tits is E1. So far it has a funny premise and had some laughs.

Tuned in for the tits, they’re glorious. Stayed for the lulz.

• Hook 'Em 1

The writers room continues to be the funniest part of this.  The B plots with Key and Greer and Knoxville weren't as funny this week. 

"She played golf at UCLA.  She went to a Fran Leibowitz Q&A"

"Those are cliches"

"She has two cats named Tilda and Swinton"

"She's a lesbian!" 

Edited by Js1
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...

Damn, this show was pretty funny and had good moments with good actors.

I continue to re-watch Community, You're the Worst, etc and it seems like shows like these just can't make it today.

To be fair, Community barely made it when it was airing so I guess I should see why.

10 hours ago, Pablo said:

Damn, this show was pretty funny and had good moments with good actors.

I continue to re-watch Community, You're the Worst, etc and it seems like shows like these just can't make it today.

To be fair, Community barely made it when it was airing so I guess I should see why.

if you like to rewatch comedies, your list should include happy endings, 30 rock, parks and rec, ap bio, mr mayor, single parents, bob's burgers, abbott elementary, brooklyn 99, and veep.

if you haven't seen any of those, get to work. 

4 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

if you like to rewatch comedies, your list should include happy endings, 30 rock, parks and rec, ap bio, mr mayor, single parents, bob's burgers, abbott elementary, brooklyn 99, and veep.

if you haven't seen any of those, get to work. 

thanks, HG

constantly re-watching Happy Endings, usually my go to sleep show and i've watched it so much its mostly memorized

recently did a 30 rock and veep rewatch especially with all of the politics lately

not really into cartoons so i haven't watched bob's burgers, but did start Archer recently, it was ok - haven't continued

tried starting Abbott Elem and it was ok - never really got into brooklyn 99 or Mr Mayor

49 minutes ago, Pablo said:

thanks, HG

constantly re-watching Happy Endings, usually my go to sleep show and i've watched it so much its mostly memorized

recently did a 30 rock and veep rewatch especially with all of the politics lately

not really into cartoons so i haven't watched bob's burgers, but did start Archer recently, it was ok - haven't continued

tried starting Abbott Elem and it was ok - never really got into brooklyn 99 or Mr Mayor

b99 is worth pushing through if you don't instantly like it.

bob's burgers is great to have on while you're doing other shit.  and we prefer the term "animated".

• Like 1