Fat guy vs Strong guy

TKthunder2

FIGHT! Fat guy vs Strong guy, who wins?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Both are mad, sober and fight in the real world (not in a ring). Both 6’2, similar reach with no significant fighting experience or weapons. Who wins?

• Fat guy- 300 lbs former high school offensive lineman doesn’t exercise often
    • Strong guy - 220 lbs former high school baseball player that lifts multiple times a week

Strong guy wins easily if he can keep the fight on their feet for 20+ seconds. Fat guy will be massively tired out. 

Better question I got shit for on the baseball board: who wins in a fight between me (5’11, 180, lifts regularly, got in multiple fights back in high school) and MLB center fielder Myles Straw (maybe 5’9, 170, gigantic pussy that has never fought anyone probably). People literally called me a moron for thinking I’d win. 

We need way more information.  Is this in a cage?  What's the training of the combatants?  OL guys are tough from what I know.

4 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Strong guy wins easily if he can keep the fight on their feet for 20+ seconds. Fat guy will be massively tired out. 

Better question I got shit for on the baseball board: who wins in a fight between me (5’11, 180, lifts regularly, got in multiple fights back in high school) and MLB center fielder Myles Straw (maybe 5’9, 170, gigantic pussy that has never fought anyone probably). People literally called me a moron for thinking I’d win. 

Idk you at all, but athletes in general are freaks compared to us "regular" guys.  Anything can happen of course, but they tend to have denser builds and are twitchier.  You'd probably lose handily.  Actually, yes you get your ass kicked so not a better question.

Edited by closetohumping
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, 52-80 said:

except for resolving the throne succession in the house of plantagenet

I stand corrected.

Also, violence solved the problem in the movie Highlander. But for violence that big Frankenstein/Marilyn Manson cross looking dude would still be out there choppin heads and whatnot.

image.jpeg.4507c8c2e943f2dc79d3e43081b3fb7e.jpeg

So there are two at least.

Ok, I vote for not fat guy.  Fat guy may dominate for 20 seconds but when he gets winded it’s all over but the cryin.

Edited by CoTex

3 minutes ago, CoTex said:

I stand corrected.

Also, violence solved the problem in the movie Highlander. But for violence that big Frankenstein/Marilyn Manson cross looking dude would still be out there choppin heads and whatnot.

image.jpeg.4507c8c2e943f2dc79d3e43081b3fb7e.jpeg

So there are two at least.

Ok, I vote for not fat guy.  Fat guy may dominate for 20 seconds but when he gets winded it’s all over but the cryin.

It's not like baseball guys are cardio warriors either.  Also fat guys get hit alot, so may be used to pain.  Fat OL sounds like the winner, but again need more deets.

CSB warning

I once witnessed a 5'10" 300 plus lumberjack/logger/who the fuck knows beat the ever loving shit out of 3 Idaho State frat douches (210ish) at a country bar outside of Pocatello.  Then he refused to let the 2 cops that showed up cuff him.  They gave up and he drove away.  No idea why they didn't taze or club him.  Crazy shit.

All timer for live badass viewing.

Edited by Incredulity
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Incredulity said:

I once witnessed a 5'10" 300 plus lumberjack/logger/who the fuck knows beat the ever loving shit out of 3 Idaho State frat douches (210ish) at a country bar outside of Pocatello.  Then he refused to let the 2 cops that showed up cuff him.  They gave up and he drove away.  No idea why they didn't taze or club him.  Crazy shit.

How long ago was this--Whiskey Mike's? Or closer to Poky? Asking out of historical curiosity.

2 hours ago, Crapinon said:

Who gets punched in the nose first? Most people will quit once you break their nose. If you break someone's nose and they laugh at you, you're screwed.

This is usually true. And exactly what I taught NNM jr. I taught him how to throw a punch, quick, using his weight, effective. I told him that if he got confronted with a schoolyard fight situation, he needed to disengage twice, and tell the bully each time that he was disengaging that time. The third time, after he’d made clear to the authorities that he was not the bully, he could tell the bully that he wasn’t going to disengage again. 

At that time, assuming he’d done what he could to de-escalate, I told him to punch the bully, using a good punch, very hard, right in the nose. That would make the kid’s nose bleed, eyes water, and the fight would be over. 

Jr. followed my instructions perfectly. Tried to deescalate, didn’t work. Told the bully to back off, he didn’t. Punched him, very effectively, right in the nose. Made bully’s nose bleed and eyes water. 

Unfortunately, bully was tougher than I gave him credit for. Bully brought the heat. Full-on elementary school tussle. Jr. and bully both got banged up a little. 

Jr. did not get suspended or disciplined though. He did exactly what he should have. And proved his toughness. He never had a problem again. 

• Hook 'Em 2

8 hours ago, Helobious said:

you sound like a massive asshole.  It's probably "short man" syndrome.

Edited by Gil Bang
  • Haha 1

At no time did Mick, Apollo, or any trainer encourage Rocky to spend more time at the buffet.  Instead, they had him run all over Philly, up and down a beach somewhere, and across the frozen wasteland that is Siberia.  Hmmm.  Wonder why?

Fat guy loses.

43 minutes ago, CoTex said:

At no time did Mick, Apollo, or any trainer encourage Rocky to spend more time at the buffet.  Instead, they had him run all over Philly, up and down a beach somewhere, and across the frozen wasteland that is Siberia.  Hmmm.  Wonder why?

Fat guy loses.

You would have great, impenetrable points if OP had specified that this is a boxing match.

17 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

You would have great, impenetrable points if OP had specified that this is a boxing match.

You’re out of your element.  Rocky fought hulk hogan, who was not a boxer, at the beginning of 3.  I’m with Rocky.  You’re with fatso mccheese and we’ll beat you like a red headed stepchild on bill-payin day.