Fat guy vs Strong guy

TKthunder2

FIGHT! Fat guy vs Strong guy, who wins?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Both are mad, sober and fight in the real world (not in a ring). Both 6’2, similar reach with no significant fighting experience or weapons. Who wins?

• Fat guy- 300 lbs former high school offensive lineman doesn’t exercise often
    • Strong guy - 220 lbs former high school baseball player that lifts multiple times a week

13 hours ago, Helobious said:

Strong guy wins easily if he can keep the fight on their feet for 20+ seconds. Fat guy will be massively tired out. 

Better question I got shit for on the baseball board: who wins in a fight between me (5’11, 180, lifts regularly, got in multiple fights back in high school) and MLB center fielder Myles Straw (maybe 5’9, 170, gigantic pussy that has never fought anyone probably). People literally called me a moron for thinking I’d win

Hey Helobodork, don't sell yourself short.  People literally call you a moron for a multitude of reasons.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Like Five Mile over in Chubbuck? Or do you mean much more north, like Blackfoot or some other shithole?

I googled Five Mile and I don't think that's it.  I don't remember a Smiths grocery store being nearby.  Although I had been drinking more than my fair share.  It was one of those 5 minutes feels like 30 minutes scenarios.  My buddy and I (and most of the rest of the bar) came out as the screaming intensified.  I saw the last few of the fight, cops pulled in.  Big guy put his arms down by his side and kind of terminator walked to his truck while the cop pulled at him yelling at him to stop.  Cop kind of backed off trying to figure out what to try next.  As big guy started driving away in his truck it set off a scattering of vehicles, including us, from the parking lot.

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, nnm said:

This is usually true. And exactly what I taught NNM jr. I taught him how to throw a punch, quick, using his weight, effective. I told him that if he got confronted with a schoolyard fight situation, he needed to disengage twice, and tell the bully each time that he was disengaging that time. The third time, after he’d made clear to the authorities that he was not the bully, he could tell the bully that he wasn’t going to disengage again. 

At that time, assuming he’d done what he could to de-escalate, I told him to punch the bully, using a good punch, very hard, right in the nose. That would make the kid’s nose bleed, eyes water, and the fight would be over. 

Jr. followed my instructions perfectly. Tried to deescalate, didn’t work. Told the bully to back off, he didn’t. Punched him, very effectively, right in the nose. Made bully’s nose bleed and eyes water. 

Unfortunately, bully was tougher than I gave him credit for. Bully brought the heat. Full-on elementary school tussle. Jr. and bully both got banged up a little. 

Jr. did not get suspended or disciplined though. He did exactly what he should have. And proved his toughness. He never had a problem again. 

Something similar happened to my son when he was around 8 or 9. I always told him if he got bullied to punch them in the nose as hard as he could. He was at a birthday party riding some kind of riding toy and a kid wanted on it. He grabbed my son around the neck and yanked him off. My son stood up and punched him as hard as a kid could, square in the nose. Kid ran away crying. My wife was pearl clutching about him hitting another kid until she learned of the circumstances and then wanted to give him a present for standing up for himself. It was probably his first and last one. He didn't like to fight then and still doesn't. I still look back and laugh about it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Crapinon said:

Something similar happened to my son when he was around 8 or 9. I always told him if he got bullied to punch them in the nose as hard as he could. He was at a birthday party riding some kind of riding toy and a kid wanted on it. He grabbed my son around the neck and yanked him off. My son stood up and punched him as hard as a kid could, square in the nose. Kid ran away crying. My wife was pearl clutching about him hitting another kid until she learned of the circumstances and then wanted to give him a present for standing up for himself. It was probably his first and last one. He didn't like to fight then and still doesn't. I still look back and laugh about it.

[CSB]

When I was in second grade (1981), this other kid started picking on me in gym class.  Mean little cuss, but he was tough.  I went home and whined to my dad about it.  He was an older dad (born in 1910), and I distinctly remember that he told me to quit whining and asked me, did I want the kid to stop.  I said I did, and he told me, tomorrow, when he comes up to you and starts picking on you, do not hesitate and hit him in the stomach as hard as you can.  He won't bother you anymore.  So at school the next day, he pulls the same shit, and I put that dude down with one immediate punch to the gut.  As I stood there, not knowing what to do next, one of the coaches came up behind me and knocked the top of my head with his knuckle, then told me to stand at the end of the line.  That's it.  No other punishment.  He'd seen what was happening and didn't bust me for taking care of things.  I never had a problem with the kid again, and if I saw him today, we'd probably shoot the shit a bit and move on.  Good thing too.  That kid grew into one bad muthafucka.  Thanks, Dad.

[/CSB]

Edited by dcbc
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 9/22/2022 at 11:18 AM, Incredulity said:

CSB warning

I once witnessed a 5'10" 300 plus lumberjack/logger/who the fuck knows beat the ever loving shit out of 3 Idaho State frat douches (210ish) at a country bar outside of Pocatello.  Then he refused to let the 2 cops that showed up cuff him.  They gave up and he drove away.  No idea why they didn't taze or club him.  Crazy shit.

All timer for live badass viewing.

image.gif.2306fd037d28acfa2bc10cc13625d11d.gif

On 9/23/2022 at 5:51 PM, dcbc said:

[CSB]

When I was in second grade (1981), this other kid started picking on me in gym class.  Mean little cuss, but he was tough.  I went home and whined to my dad about it.  He was an older dad (born in 1910), and I distinctly remember that he told me to quit whining and asked me, did I want the kid to stop.  I said I did, and he told me, tomorrow, when he comes up to you and starts picking on you, do not hesitate and hit him in the stomach as hard as you can.  He won't bother you anymore.  So at school the next day, he pulls the same shit, and I put that dude down with one immediate punch to the gut.  As I stood there, not knowing what to do next, one of the coaches came up behind me and knocked the top of my head with his knuckle, then told me to stand at the end of the line.  That's it.  No other punishment.  He'd seen what was happening and didn't bust me for taking care of things.  I never had a problem with the kid again, and if I saw him today, we'd probably shoot the shit a bit and move on.  Good thing too.  That kid grew into one bad muthafucka.  Thanks, Dad.

[/CSB]

How old was your dad when you were born??!