What is Britney Spears doing with her life?

ztejas

2 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

I think we need a WTF reaction emoji

Because WTF was @ztejas thinking when he posted this thread?

He was probably just in the Brittany thread on PIITB. But that's just a guess 

Edited by BERT
IPIHB technically
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Autumn of 2007?  Fresh off divorce and public shaming and dad withholding royalties?  I'm guessing that particular Saturday night, she was catching a finger from a cab driver in lieu of fare+tip.  And that's okay.  Much respect to that lovely lady from SEC country...

58 minutes ago, Murfdogg21 said:

The good old days were Saturday nights with Ron Franklin and Mike Patrick.

Night games with Ron Franklin and Mike Gottfried, when the heat had finally broken and it was cool outside, from Austin or Baton Rouge or Auburn or some other SWC/Big XII/SEC location...I always thought that was just as much the sound of college football as hearing Keith Jackson's voice calling a game.

Probably because he did so many Texas games in Omaha when the baseball team was making all of those runs in the CWS in the early 2000s, I associate Mike Patrick more with that than college football.  Still, I never had a problem with him on a football broadcast.

7 hours ago, Murfdogg21 said:

The good old days were Saturday nights with Ron Franklin and Mike Patrick.

Absolutely. Spent a lot of Saturday nights throughout law school and my 20s watching them call SEC games to cap off a day of college football. While Patrick was pretty goofy during his later years, they were about a good a pair calling games as any in the business.