TCU @ SMU - 11A - ESPNU

Wally Pryor

Just now, ztejas said:

Herbie's a piece of shit but he's good at his job. Howard, McAffe and Corso drag it down to a much higher degree. 

Yeah, I just don't like Herbie because he's talked a fair amount of shit about us over the years.

Howard is about as insightful as a ham sammich.

The real answer to your question, imo, is that GameDay's decline started with Corso's stroke.  It gets more painful to sit through every season and apparently ESPN thinks the answer is to add a vapid sideline reporter type chick and a WWE announcer.  Yeah, no.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Our offensive gameplan is fucking horrendous. Mordecai isn't good enough to overcome it. TCU probably wins this by 20+.

Personally I think we need to score points to win the football game. 

This would be a real good time to get some.  Offense keep putting the D on the field, they are gonna get tired.

7 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Our offensive gameplan is fucking horrendous. Mordecai isn't good enough to overcome it. TCU probably wins this by 20+.

Personally I think we need to score points to win the football game. 

Yeah, ponies need better defense and offense.  But you are correct that smu "needs to score points to win".

8 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Tanner is such a pussy. Put Stone in. 

I’m a big Preston fan. He did a spell coaching my son’s 7on7 team and is just a great kid. 

SMU has zero defense. Duggan, receivers and Miller just shredding them. Really surprised Lashlee has come out so flat the last few weeks. He’s a great offensive mind. Mordecai looks very average. 

Just now, Porterhouse said:

Really surprised Lashlee has come out so flat the last few weeks. He’s a great offensive mind. Mordecai looks very average. 

Meh. I guess. He's called a really poor game today. Tanner is a classic fair weather QB. Hangs numbers against shitty teams - doesn't make requisite plays to win big games. 

1 minute ago, 4th&Five said:

Maryland must be playing a lot better today at Michigan than they did at home against SMU last week. 

SMU played much better last week. 

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I don't care enough for that. And certainly don't hold SMU football to a particularly high standard. 

If I'm pissed about anything it's that we're probably playing the wrong QB and may have just hired a bad HC. 

Just giving you some shit, my man. Saw the score at 28-7 and opened up this thread, knowing there'd be much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

SMU has had a pretty good run the previous couple of seasons. Better than Texas. Gotta take the good with the bad, is how I see it.

• Hook 'Em 1

Only reason this is somewhat close is Rashee is legitimately one of the best players in the country. 

"Is Rashee a guy we're going to see play on Sunday?"

Yeah - but only if you like sizeable receivers with elite hands, route-running, physicality and good speed. 

Edited by ztejas