Texas vs tech - 2:30pm on ESPN

Pancho

1 minute ago, UDontKnow said:
3 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Everybody's tits calmed down now?  Alla y'all Chicken Littles feeling better?

Christ.

We still have Card behind center. Sometimes Card giveth (to the other team) and sometimes Card taketh (sacks).

Card doesn't generally throw interceptions, so not really buying that as a gripe. He does hold on to the ball too long.

3 minutes ago, sith_horn said:

Credit Card for bouncing right back after the interception. That was a great throw to Worthy without much chance to set for the throw.

Whole team nutted up big time after that terrible decision and throw. Two stops and two touchdowns. Now run it up

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, slorch said:

Ramirez?

He's a Tech player who had his season ended in Raleigh because of a gruesome compound fracture in his lower leg.

Nice hill to die on, I guess.

In the heat of battle, pretty sure everything is game. A tech podcast was asking to injure Ewers again…so 🤷🏻‍♂️

6 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

Also...

speaking of the band being there and our fans being there.....

the announcers made sure to point out that Texas' band is WAAY the fuck up and away along with their fans.... they laughed and said it was great.

WE do that same shit  and everyone freaks the fuck out that somehow we are classless

That only matters agains SEC teams. They are the ones that have needed to invent drama. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Impressed by UT OLine.

UT backs reads/ cuts/ setting up blocks

No huge negative plays by Tech. Defense needs to answer the bell if Tech is going to have any chance at winning.

I predicted UT 44, Tech 20.  Looking pretty damned possible.

7 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

Also...

speaking of the band being there and our fans being there.....

the announcers made sure to point out that Texas' band is WAAY the fuck up and away along with their fans.... they laughed and said it was great.

WE do that same shit  and everyone freaks the fuck out that somehow we are classless

You give the “everyones” power by giving one iota of fuck about what they think. 

Just now, ChickenNuggets said:

Thoughts on Worthy? He needs to bring in close passes... not everything hits you in the letters... oh wait, sometimes it does and you still fucking drop it....

He's certainly had his problems with dropped balls since he's been on the 40 Acres. As for today, I'm wondering how good is he because he's hobbling, taking off a play, and then going back in on the proceeding snap.

1 minute ago, taybo20 said:

In the heat of battle, pretty sure everything is game. A tech podcast was asking to injure Ewers again…so 🤷🏻‍♂️

Agreed.  That's bullshit.  I don't want anyone getting hurt.

Fuck cheap shots too.  So far game has been pretty damned clean.

1 minute ago, slorch said:

Ramirez?

He's a Tech player who had his season ended in Raleigh because of a gruesome compound fracture in his lower leg.

Nice hill to die on, I guess.

No hill. Nothing personal with the dude. Happy he’s gotten through that injury. I don’t wish that kind of injury on any athlete. I do have a bit of an issue with the obvious jabs at Texas. 

6 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

His hands have been excellent his year. Could be a later round draft pick. If he can stay healthy he can carve out a 10 year NFL career in the slot with the blocking he adds.

He’s a practice and workout warrior. He’s the type of guy to piss off veteran DB’s on his own team with his tough blocking. It might just get him to make a team next year. 

8 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

His hands have been excellent his year. Could be a later round draft pick. If he can stay healthy he can carve out a 10 year NFL career in the slot with the blocking he adds.

He’s a practice and workout warrior. He’s the type of guy to piss off veteran DB’s on his own team with his tough blocking. It might just get him to make a team next year.