Texas vs tech - 2:30pm on ESPN

Pancho

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

I still can't believe we ran that horseshit wildcat on 4th and 2 with a chance to put the game away. Texas football is just a cruel joke at this point. 

we have limited options when our right guard makes everyone he’s lined up against look like 2009 Suh. He completely whiffed on his guy on that 4th and 2. 

Just now, AUS-97HORN said:

i mean there have been at least 4 really close plays that went against us that NONE of them were replayed by this tv crew.

NOT ONE.

I also thought that ball fucking bounced     I mean even if the 2nd down play happened, replay the GD play to let us fucking see it you fuckers. 

Too busy trying to see if they can spilt screen another game or some other bullshit.

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

i mean there have been at least 4 really close plays that went against us that NONE of them were replayed by this tv crew.

NOT ONE.

I also thought that ball fucking bounced     I mean even if the 2nd down play happened, replay the GD play to let us fucking see it you fuckers. 

I mean it looked like it wasn’t even a trap. I’m pretty sure it bounced almost a yard in front of the receiver.