Kansas football is a juggernaut

Wally Fairway

22 minutes ago, CastHorn said:

Kansas D has played a lot of snaps.

Jayhawks offense has been shut down in the 2nd half.  Refs have made a few questionable calls against jay Hawks this half too.

Jayhawks have to hold cyclones to no more than a FG.  Under 1:25 left, and cyclones are in FG range...  

Edited by LTtxfan

5 minutes ago, Atticus said:

Good call.

Daniels is the best QB in the conference. He'll give them more than a chance in every game they play.

Leipold is a pretty great coach. They won this one with D. Lost their RB to injury during the game. They dial up a lot of different looks. Held Iowa State to 11. But I think Iowa State FG kicker (bless his heart) missed 3 kicks in game. So they should have lost I guess? But this is a close game they’ve always lost in the past so good for Kansas. Rooting for them from here on out until they play us…if they beat us I’ll be rooting for them also.

• Hook 'Em 1

Some guest picker options for GameDay next weekend: Scott Bakula, Kirstie Alley, Joel Embiid, Paul Rudd, Ron Riggle…I think they all went to Kansas. 

Scott Bakula would be cool or Paul Rudd if you want the actor celebrity picker. Riggle is funny. Options. They gotta be excited in Lawrence. Leipold is keeping them rolling even with the shit FG kicking from Iowa State (feel bad for that ISU kicker.)

What does Kansas get ranked? 

Edited by Nicole44

5 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Some guest picker options for GameDay next weekend: Scott Bakula, Kirstie Alley, Joel Embiid, Paul Rudd, Ron Riggle…I think they all went to Kansas. 

Scott Bakula would be cool or Paul Rudd if you want the actor celebrity picker. Riggle is funny. Options. They gotta be excited in Lawrence. Leipold is keeping them rolling even with the shit FG kicking from Iowa State (feel bad for that ISU kicker.)

What does Kansas get ranked? 

The Diesel… 

image.jpeg.ffcaf5df800118deb8675cf9193aed82.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Texas-ou, aggy at bama and they’re headed to Lawrence. We are living in the end times confirmed.

Despite all the crap I give GameDay (I have a list) one of the things I do like is that they’ll go to places like Fargo, Boone and Lawrence. I’m cynical but it is also very much what makes us love CFB. Lawrence will be lit. That’s probably never been said in conjunction with their football team.

• Hook 'Em 2

17 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Despite all the crap I give GameDay (I have a list) one of the things I do like is that they’ll go to places like Fargo, Boone and Lawrence. I’m cynical but it is also very much what makes us love CFB. Lawrence will be lit. That’s probably never been said in conjunction with their football team.

Should have gone for KU/Duke. 

• Hook 'Em 1