ztejas sucks

ztejas

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

We didn't lose because of the QB or the WRs.

We lost because the other team went for it basically every time on 4th and whatever.    Our last punt was 4th and 3, their last conversion was 4th and 3.

Edited by petscii

Just now, Gil Bang said:

Bullshit.  Had a decent QB been in the game, clock would have been eaten, drives extended, etc.  The D does better when they aren't on the field so much.

Card sucked, especially in the second half.  The D sucked, especially in the second half.  Bijan fumbled in OT.  There is a ton of blame to go around.

I'm inclined to put most on PK because the defensive suckage was mostly scheme-related.  Card and Bijan made their mistakes all on their own. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

You should envy me.  Even more because I've been this way my whole life.  I'm not a single issue voter, like you bitches.

You probably have a gorgeous wife and great kids who gave you beautiful grandchildren and have lived a full and rich life.  Asshole.

ETA: And I have MANY issues with this program.  There is no single issue I could point at.

Edited by TriStone

4 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Why are you looking for one reason?  Do you not understand how smaller problems add incrementally to create one big problem?  The game shouldn't have gone to OT, but once it did, Bijan's fumble was the deal-killer.  That was as big a play as happened all day.  Was he the "reason" we lost?  Well, in that moment, yeah, but we wouldn't have been in the game without him, so . . . complications arise.

Stop being childish little pussies and learn that it's a much longer road than you anticipated.  It's true regardless of what you want to think.

I think you need to improve your reading comprehension since I wasn't insinuating with a single syllable that there was only one issue why lost the game (actually quite to the contrary I pointed out one point that wasn't a reason), but you do you. 

Just now, TriStone said:

You probably have a gorgeous wife and great kids who gave you beautiful grandchildren and have lived a full and rich life.  Asshole. 

I outkicked my coverage on the wife front, and I have great kids, no grandkids save a step-daughter's son, full life, not so rich.  Asshole, though.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, T-dog said:

I think you need to improve your reading comprehension since I wasn't insinuating with a single syllable that there was only one issue why lost the game (actually quite to the contrary I pointed out one point that wasn't a reason), but you do you. 

My point was that the backup QB was actually a big part of why we lost.  You did insinuate he wasn't the only reason, but it came across as if you thought he wasn't a factor.  My bad if I misread that.

4 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Card sucked, especially in the second half.  The D sucked, especially in the second half.  Bijan fumbled in OT.  There is a ton of blame to go around.

I'm inclined to put most on PK because the defensive suckage was mostly scheme-related.  Card and Bijan made their mistakes all on their own. 

The interior OL had a horrible day for Texas

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

My point was that the backup QB was actually a big part of why we lost.  You did insinuate he wasn't the only reason, but it came across as if you thought he wasn't a factor.  My bad if I misread that.

The backup QB may have been a part of the loss but he was not a big part.  The soft ass defense was the BIG part.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:

I saw this shit over and over for 5 years with UDub, including standing by the worst DC ever (Nick Holt, who made PK look like Buddy Fucking Ryan).  

He will always lose games he shouldn't.

Yeah this some shit. 

I think we fucked up again 

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Sark didn't set up Card for success in the second half by constantly putting him in 3rd & 8+

Apparently we weren't allowed to pass on the first two downs and our running game was probably averaging below 1 yard per rush after the second Bijan TD.

You can put that on Card (sure, Ewers probably converts more of these 3rd & long than him), but I'd put that first and foremost on the play caller

• Hook 'Em 1

49 minutes ago, ztejas said:

@aggie08 that busted coverage Pig TD was pretty shocking. 

44 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Lay off being a pussy.  Texas losing that game is almost incomprehensible. 

35 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Explain what? Do you need me to explain to you that we've been a laughing stock for 13 fucking seasons now? Do you need me to explain to you that a loss on the road against Tech when we clearly have the better team does nothing but further diminish that image? 

Why don't you explain some shit to me. Explain what we have to look forward to as Texas football fans. Explain why I should believe that we're going to do anything but be a mediocre sack of dog shit again for the next 5 seasons. 

You're just lashing out in an incoherent ball of feminine emotion. You seem like a bitch. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Anyone calling that loss incomprehensible is a low-information gaping vagina.   This is a mediocre program.  That's not going to change overnight.   Acting like a mediocre team should have steamrolled another mediocre team on the road is buffoonery. 

Edited by Samson's Wig
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, T-dog said:

Sark didn't set up Card for success in the second half by constantly putting him in 3rd & 8+

Apparently we weren't allowed to pass on the first two downs and our running game was probably averaging below 1 yard per rush after the second Bijan TD.

2.5 ypc, but whatever.  It was conservative and unproductive.  The defense was a bigger factor by far.

• Hook 'Em 2

2nd year in charge you're supposed to start turning the program around and you go and find a way to lose to a totally overmatched Tech team.

Yeah we're playing our backup QB - so are they. 

What the fuck kind of shit-ass excuse is that? How do we not just line up and beat those assholes? 

You really can't draw up a more embarrassing loss than that. 

"Hey but we played Bama close"

What a fucking joke. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Yeah I'm a bitch because I care about Texas football. 

Let's get some more 4 star recruits that should fix everything. 

You want some 5 stars? You want a coach's second season to go better? Is that your solution? If so, I'm on board. That's a well thought out plan. Maybe just spew estrogen about how you "care" about Texas football to the same people who have been on a longhorn message board together for over two decades. Yes, it appears to be a shared interest so maybe save the "I just care" victimization. I'm embarrassed for have interacted with you. That one is on me, though. My bad. 

• Haha 1

Just now, ztejas said:

2nd year in charge you're supposed to start turning the program around and you go and find a way to lose to a totally overmatched Tech team.

Yeah we're playing our backup QB - so are they. 

What the fuck kind of shit-ass excuse is that? How do we not just line up and beat those assholes? 

You really can't draw up a more embarrassing loss than that. 

"Hey but we played Bama close"

What a fucking joke. 

So, their backup QB is better than Card?

Ok.   Sure looked like it to me. 

Card would probably be the backup at San Diego State. 

Honestly guys this all comes down to recruiting. It has nothing to do with coaching or buy-in or culture or fandom or any of that shit. As long as we win the recruiting battles we're golden. 

We’ve had top 10 classes for years. That is off season jerkoff material. It don’t mean shit for us.
  • Hook 'Em 1

As much shit as we talk about the aggies and Fisher, his teams don’t quit on him. Every year we say the wheels are about to come off and never do. They fight back and sure they fight back to be average every year but it’s a whole lot better than tucking the tail like our coaches and players do. In the age of NIL y’all have to know we have hired mercenaries just like we’ve clowned them for years of having. 

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Fastbreak said:

We’ve had top 10 classes for years. That is off season jerkoff material. It don’t mean shit for us.

and major fucking attrition and general bad luck, and you know that full well.  DeGabriel Floyd looked like one of the best players in the country, and he's playing at some HBCU after taking a few years off.  That's just one example of many. 

Just now, DoubleQuarterPounder said:

As much shit as we talk about the aggies and Fisher, his teams don’t quit on him. Every year we say the wheels are about to come off and never do. They fight back and sure they fight back to be average every year but it’s a whole lot better than tucking the tail like our coaches and players do. In the age of NIL y’all have to know we have hired mercenaries just like we’ve clowned them for years of having. 

fuck you cunt.  How well did they "fight back" against App state on The Sacred Grass of Kyle Field?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

I’ve been drinking but I think I’m more sober than some of the shit I’m reading.

The overreaction to the positives in the Alabama performance are inverse to the negative overreactions here.

It’s a work in progress. Nobody can turn the shitshow that was the Strong and Herman tenure around like a dime. Going to Lubbock will always be a fight, so put it in perspective.

That said fire PK.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

34 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

oh fuck you. Texas, without it's starting QB or best receiver,  lost to a fired-up Tech squad in Lubbock.  Lots of good teams have lost in Lubbock.  

Miami got assraped today by Middle Tenn. State.    Aggy got fucked at home by APP state, and Jimbo's in year 5. 

Really? Miami and aggy are our standard now?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

and major fucking attrition and general bad luck, and you know that full well.  DeGabriel Floyd looked like one of the best players in the country, and he's playing at some HBCU after taking a few years off.  That's just one example of many. 

Everyone has bad luck. Every single team. Our program isn’t cursed, it’s just run by losers and coached by incompetents. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Mach 1 said:

I’ve been drinking but I think I’m more sober than some of the shit I’m reading.

The overreaction to the positives in the Alabama performance are inverse to the negative overreactions here.

It’s a work in progress. Nobody can turn the shitshow that was the Strong and Herman tenure around like a dime. Going to Lubbock will always be a fight, so put it in perspective.

That said fire PK.

Agreed. Sorry for being a bitch but something has to change. 

@immamac or @Pancho can y'all maybe close this one? 

We'll be okay. I let a lot of frustration out to the detriment of the program here. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Sark had a chance to claim the scoreboard at that piece of shit stadium held together with Velcro and syphillis, but…..yeah, fuck this guy. I want him to succeed, but I also want a Gulfstream G5. 
He and Cristobal are both coordinators that somehow by weird fate ended up in roles they never deserved

• ztejas changed the title to ztejas sucks