ztejas sucks

ztejas

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I don't give a shit. Permaban me. 

That's the most unacceptable fucking loss I've ever fucking seen from this football team.

Find the right guy. I don't know who it is but it isn't this chode. Losing the fanbase 4 fucking games into your 2nd season has to be some sort of record. 

That's the most embarrassing fucking loss I've ever seen in my God damn life. 

wait until the ou game

• Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

I have absolutely zero room to talk, but...

high quality GIF

Yes it is. Shut your stupid fucking aggy frontrunning Warriors-ass up and let the adults talk here, princess. You don't have the constitution for a thread like this. 

I mean really - your program is an even bigger joke right now so do us all a favor, take a step back, fuck yourself in the face then quit putting your nose into shit where it doesn't belong, dickhead. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck You 2

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

That's the most unacceptable fucking loss I've ever fucking seen from this football team.

Dude, we’ve lost to Kansas…twice. 
As far as this game, we had our shitty backup QB playing, lost our best WR (not that our QB could hit him anyway) and didn’t have a somewhat decent LB the first half which may have kept them out of the end zone at least once. We are fine (assuming Ewers comes back). 

Everyone was predicting 7 or 8 wins…well, that comes with 4-5 losses. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Find the right guy. I don't know who it is but it isn't this chode. Losing the fanbase 4 fucking games into your 2nd season has to be some sort of record. 

Negative. He has many other losses that should be considered

• Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, EZ$ said:

Dude, we’ve lost to Kansas…twice. 
As far as this game, we had our shitty backup QB playing, lost our best WR (not that our QB could hit him anyway) and didn’t have a somewhat decent LB the first half which may have kept them out of the end zone at least once. We are fine (assuming Ewers comes back). 

Everyone was predicting 7 or 8 wins…well, that comes with 4-5 losses. 

Tech was totally overmatched today. In every phase of the game. And we let them off the hook.

Guess who else was playing with a backup QB?

That shit was fucking terrible.

Go fuck yourself. 

• Hook 'Em 4

7 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

I will agree if he lacks the balls to fire the DC.  Texas scored plenty enough points to win.  Defense has been and continues to be THE problem.

Fire the [insert coordinator], then the HC will be fine

I feel like I’ve seen that movie before 

• Rage+1 1

Aren't you an SMU guy? 

Our DBs lack ball skills, but leaving them out to dry would work better than this death by a thousand cuts thing. Our guys were missing tackles and getting ran over on others like last year too. Brought their hats and left the cattle.

PK should have dialed up more pressure and lived with it. Sark needs to make a move there ASAP. 

This is similar to the Charlie Strong "new offense" under Shawn Watson. Same old shit for the most part. Guys aren't playing close coverage consistently and the DL isn't getting much pressure either.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Yes it is. Shut your stupid fucking aggy frontrunning Warriors-ass up and let the adults talk here, princess. You don't have the constitution for a thread like this. 

I mean really - your program is an even bigger joke right now so do us all a favor, take a step back, fuck yourself in the face then quit putting your nose into shit where it doesn't belong, dickhead. 

I like alcohol too.

• Haha 4
  • Fuck You 2

7 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Oh, I really should have read the whole thread before posting.  This gem is gorgeous.  Lay off the bottle.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 2

It wasn't at night, but it was one of those typical Tech games from about 10-15 years ago.  Just FUBAR.

I guess Tech never really went away from it, but Maguire seems to have them running the Leachian offense better than they have in a few years.

Edited by TwiceHorn

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Typical Texas fan.  I even predicted it would be you and your perma-menstrual personality.  You or satan-ass or whatever the fuck his name is.  

Horrible loss.  Predictable.  2nd team QB and the All-American RB fumbles it in OT.  Those are tough hurdles to overcome on the road.  Should we have overcome them?  Yep.  (Well, not the fumble, but it shouldn't have been OT in the first place.)  But you don't win every game you "should".  Fans like you are almost 100% of our problem.

Yeah true fans just pay money to watch a team full of talent under perform and shit themselves in the second worst conference against a bunch of irrelevant shitty stupid fuck teams from places nobody has ever been. 

Lubbock.

Fuck Lubbock and fuck Sark 

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, TwiceHorn said:

It wasn't at night, but it was one of those typical Tech games from about 10-15 years ago.  Just FUBAR.

Typical big 12 game where we can't draw a holding or PI call but maybe 1 every 10 times it happens right in front of thet same cuckold ref that ALWAYS officiates big games for Texas and ALWAYS fucks us.

Fuck everything.

It's not just PK and a defense that cannot get off the field. We have what, 2 turnovers in 4 games this season? We gave Tech 3 first downs due to stupid mental errors including a first and goal after the offside. 

But it would have been kinda nice to call anything but inside zone on first downs in the second half, when that play was yielding 1 yd on average (and resulted in the fumble in OT)... we were rolling in the first half with quick passes, didn't throw a single screen or swing pass in the second half I believe. 

It is complementary football with a sucking defense and a sucking offense. Burn everything down....

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, ztejas said:

You spell and type extremely well for someone born after 11/13/21!

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Explain.  Please, dear God, explain.

Explain what? Do you need me to explain to you that we've been a laughing stock for 13 fucking seasons now? Do you need me to explain to you that a loss on the road against Tech when we clearly have the better team does nothing but further diminish that image? 

Why don't you explain some shit to me. Explain what we have to look forward to as Texas football fans. Explain why I should believe that we're going to do anything but be a mediocre sack of dog shit again for the next 5 seasons. 

Edited by ztejas

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Explain what? Do you need me to explain to you that we've been a laughing stock for 13 fucking seasons now? Do you need me to explain to you that a loss on the road against Tech when we clearly have the better team does nothing but further diminish that image? 

Why don't you explain some shit to me. Explain what we have to look forward to as Texas football fans. Explain why I should believe that we're going to do anything but be a mediocre sack of dog shit again for the next 5 seasons. 

Quinn Ewers

• Hook 'Em 1

• ztejas changed the title to ztejas sucks