ztejas sucks

ztejas

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

ztejas, who is not even a real horn, with no actual personal or family connection to the 40, was permitted to start this bitchfest thread, with a specious argument about level of "not our standard"

so when the reverse thread title was started this afternoon for today's result, he started his own thread attempting to suppress the appropriately titled thread about the fact that today's result, is indeed our standard

so, mods, will you let his new 49-0 thread stand in the face of the incontrovertible evidence of bitchassedness displayed by starting this thread?

again, for avoidance of doubt, ztejas does not have any personal or family connection to the 40

Ztejas also negs when his/her hysterical bitchass posts of woe are disagreed with. Nuff said.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

ztejas, who is not even a real horn, with no actual personal or family connection to the 40, was permitted to start this bitchfest thread, with a specious argument about level of "not our standard"

so when the reverse thread title was started this afternoon for today's result, he started his own thread attempting to suppress the appropriately titled thread about the fact that today's result, is indeed our standard

so, mods, will you let his new 49-0 thread stand in the face of the incontrovertible evidence of bitchassedness displayed by starting this thread?

again, for avoidance of doubt, ztejas does not have any personal or family connection to the 40

Dude you need to chill the fuck out. I didn't even name this thread. The original title was "fire Steve Sarkisian" and then I realized that that wasn't appropriate so imma renamed it. That Tech loss fucking sucked. I get emotional after losses because I actually am a huge Texas fan. I already made a post in here apologizing for starting this thread and I attempted to set things back on track. 

I'm sorry that I'm a cornerstone here and you aren't. Maybe if your contributions were better you wouldn't be bringing a bunch of angry small-dick energy to the board. I was at a Surly get-together today helping to facilitate things and welcome everyone and as far as I know everyone had a great time and had zero issues with me in person. 

I mean you gravedug this thread then bumped it twice after the fact? To do what? Show everyone how much of a jackass you are? This board likes me more than it likes you. I'm not a fan of making cunty statements like that but I'm not going to pretend like shit's different when the occasion arises. 

Take a lap, homie. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

42 minutes ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

Ztejas also negs when his/her hysterical bitchass posts of woe are disagreed with. Nuff said.

I'm not a her you fucking dipshit. 

I mean your stupid ass said "I hope OU turns it around to win conference games"

Yeah you're really hurting my feelings turning against me here. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

yo, fuckface, the thread was on this very page.  if you are the luminary you think you are, quick, cite the genesis of the 'not our standard' meme....  no googling

you have 30 seconds

I don't have to cite the genesis of it because I didn't name this thread that. Imma did. Maybe read my post. 

your 30 seconds are up, you fraud

next, we'll give you 1 minute to reply with what happened on 7 november 2007

Just now, ztejas said:

I don't have to cite the genesis of it because I didn't name this thread that. Imma did. Maybe read my post. 

you're a fraud

you don't know the answer to so you try to change the subject to avoid answering the question

• ztejas changed the title to Hagbard Celine is a bitch boy loser.
24 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I'm not a her you fucking dipshit. 

I mean your stupid ass said "I hope OU turns it around to win conference games"

Yeah you're really hurting my feelings turning against me here. 

Playoffs are based on rankings

rankings are based on perceptions and metrics 

Ou has 3 conference losses. They’re not a threat to win the conference.

however - and follow me here- they play some teams whose losses might benefit us in ultimately winning the conference 

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

It’s odd this is controversial to you or needs to be explicitly spelled out.

ztejas is not an actual horn

being exposed as a fraud has caused him to lash out via an abuse of mod powers in a way that has never been seen on this board or it's precursor, and in fact i can't even remember katy doing anything like what he has just done with this thread title.....

going to screencap it before he gets scared of being caught and losing his mod powers

6 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

ztejas is not an actual horn

being exposed as a fraud has caused him to lash out via an abuse of mod powers in a way that has never been seen on this board or it's precursor, and in fact i can't even remember katy doing anything like what he has just done with this thread title.....

going to screencap it before he gets scared of being caught and losing his mod powers

Dude I'm as vulnerable as any of you here. I don't think @Pancho is a fan of me. Nor is @blacklab I know imma in passing. Not sure about @hayden_horn

I'm not some mod favorite around here. I just do my thing. 

4 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

This is the sort of shit one expects to see after a tough loss ... but Texas just smoked OU by 49. Forty-nine to zip, gents.

\whats-wrong-with-yall-vinny.gif

Between ztejas/Hagbard and Wulaw/DefinitelyNot, this all seems like some bizarre performance art.

(NGL, though, I am entertained.)

Imagine how crazy they would be if we had scored 50.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

This is the sort of shit one expects to see after a tough loss ... but Texas just smoked OU by 49. Forty-nine to zip, gents.

I mean, yeah.  We dismantled ou and they look on the verge of becoming Nebraska post-Osborne.  And now we're watching Bama with a double digit lead over aggy in spite of an AIDS-y backup QB.

How is anyone not in the best mood ever right now??

Edited by TexArcher
  • Hook 'Em 6

• ztejas changed the title to ztejas sucks