ztejas sucks

ztejas

7 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

This is the sort of shit one expects to see after a tough loss ... but Texas just smoked OU by 49. Forty-nine to zip, gents.

\whats-wrong-with-yall-vinny.gif

Between ztejas/Hagbard and Wulaw/DefinitelyNot, this all seems like some bizarre performance art.

(NGL, though, I am entertained.)

Dude I'm chilling. I've unfortunately become so ubiquitous around here that other posters want to fuck with me regardless of what I'm doing. 

@Radical Larry agreed this thread fucking sucked from the get go.

I'm sorry. 

I'M SORRY. Alright?

Edited by ztejas
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, ztejas said:

Dude I'm chilling. I've unfortunately become so ubiquitous around here that other posters want to fuck with me regardless of what I'm doing. 

@Radical Larry agreed this thread fucking sucked from the get go.

I'm sorry. 

I'M SORRY. Alright?

Well…over 40k posts in 4 years, of course you’re ‘ubiquitous’.  And given this thread and your rep/post ratio, seems likely a not insignificant chunk is drunken ranting…so ‘unfortunately’ isn’t a word I woulda chosen.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

• ztejas changed the title to ztejas sucks
On 9/24/2022 at 6:20 PM, ztejas said:

I don't give a shit. Permaban me. 

That's the most unacceptable fucking loss I've ever fucking seen from this football team.

Find the right guy. I don't know who it is but it isn't this chode. Losing the fanbase 4 fucking games into your 2nd season has to be some sort of record. 

That's the most embarrassing fucking loss I've ever seen in my God damn life. 

LMAO, how'd I miss this?  You definitely are national championship or 'we're the worst team ever' after every game.  Very very surly.  I'm a fan.  

35 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Speaking of which, your team (unfortunately) snapped back in a big way today. Gabriel is a difference maker.

At least Arnold Jackson and the croots won’t all bail - yet.  But OU sucks as you all are well aware.  I just don’t think cutty sark is anything special.  

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Js1 said:

At this point, his angry ranting and neg sprees after games for anyone who doesn’t agree with him is *Chef’s kiss*

He's crazy. He's so insanely aggressive about every topic that I genuinely worry about his mental health. Needs to get off the internet.

In other words, pretty typical SMU grad.

8 hours ago, immamac said:

Ztejas is good shit IRL I think you guys take the internet a bit to seriously. 

Someone definitely takes the internet too seriously and his name starts with a Z. I had to basically quit reading the Chelsea FC thread behind that idiot.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, immamac said:

Ztejas is good shit IRL I think you guys take the internet a bit to seriously. 

*too

And yeah, he does take this way too seriously.  A lot of people are good shit IRL, but put some alcohol in them and put them on a website and they're gonna go HAM after a football loss.  

• Like 1