ztejas sucks

ztejas

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'll explain clearly:  you need to stop drinking.  You have zero ability to suss shades of gray.  You can't handle complicated problems.  You let yourself get wrapped around the axle over individual data points without the ability to look at the bigger picture.  In short, you are a lower-intellect, embarassing example of what a UT education could represent, and I can only hope I'm wrong about the UT education part.

Fuck off.  Dry out.  Rethink your life choices.

Tldr

30 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I don't give a shit. Permaban me. 

That's the most unacceptable fucking loss I've ever fucking seen from this football team.

Find the right guy. I don't know who it is but it isn't this chode. Losing the fanbase 4 fucking games into your 2nd season has to be some sort of record. 

That's the most embarrassing fucking loss I've ever seen in my God damn life. 

poooooooor ponies

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

I'll explain clearly:  you need to stop drinking.  You have zero ability to suss shades of gray.  You can't handle complicated problems.  You let yourself get wrapped around the axle over individual data points without the ability to look at the bigger picture.  In short, you are a lower-intellect, embarassing example of what a UT education could represent, and I can only hope I'm wrong about the UT education part.

Holy fuck....talk to me about winning football games, not your words.

You sound like part of the problem

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Gil Bang said:

You fucking cunts.  This team was 1 Quinn Ewers and 1 healthy X Worthy away from a 3 TD win today.    Next year, should we need a backup QB, we will turn to the best freshman QB in all of football.  

It's year 2.  Chill the fuck out. 

This will be Sark's 8th year of at least 4 losses. Out of 8 full seasons. 

This is who Sark is. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Dude settle the fuck down. 

Some of us care more about Texas football than you do. Don't get your panties in a wad over it. 

"I need to stop drinking" you don't even fucking know me, asshole. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Someone should bump the thread when Sark was hired. The reaction was about like the new sheriff scene in blazing saddles. Our initial instinct was correct. Everything since has been scratching our balls waiting for the inevitable.
It was the same for Strong and Herman when they were hired. Especially Herman. All 3 of them are losers.
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

You fucking cunts.  This team was 1 Quinn Ewers and 1 healthy X Worthy away from a 3 TD win today.    Next year, should we need a backup QB, we will turn to the best freshman QB in all of football.  

If my aunt had a dick she’d be my uncle. I’m so fucking tired of being X Y Z away from being a decent team holy shit

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

No, some of you don't care enough about other things.  I can assure you of my UT football bona fides.

Jimmy - I like you as a poster. I'm sorry if I've offended some of your sensibilities. 

I can promise you that if there's anything I care too much about it is Texas football. I don't give a fuck where I went to school and neither should anyone else. I live and die for this shit. 

I personally am struggling to stomach this loss today. This shit rips me apart. It tests me spiritually. I hate it to the core of my being. 

That's all I have to say to you. That and that I think our coach is a fraud once again. 

• Hook 'Em 4

Not ready to cut bait on Sark yet.  But PK, that's a whole different issue.  An opposing QB that fucking shrinks under pressure (seriously did that dude complete one pass "under duress" today?) and we keep playing soft.  It is completely indefensible and if Sark doesn't realize it, cut his losses and elevate somebody like Fat Pat then he is on the clock as the "guy".    

You're the head guy, I know offense is your baby and yea all you fucks bitching about 34 points with the injuries there can go fuck yourself BUT as the head guy you HAVE to reign in your DC and get his fucking ass in line. It's the fucking job and if Sark can't do it then he can get fucked. 

• Hook 'Em 6

2 minutes ago, T-dog said:

we keep finding ways to lose close games and today's loss was not because we played with a back up QB

Why are you looking for one reason?  Do you not understand how smaller problems add incrementally to create one big problem?  The game shouldn't have gone to OT, but once it did, Bijan's fumble was the deal-killer.  That was as big a play as happened all day.  Was he the "reason" we lost?  Well, in that moment, yeah, but we wouldn't have been in the game without him, so . . . complications arise.

Stop being childish little pussies and learn that it's a much longer road than you anticipated.  It's true regardless of what you want to think.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Just now, Surly Bevo said:

Not ready to cut bait on Sark yet.  But PK, that's a whole different issue.  An opposing QB that fucking shrinks under pressure (seriously did that dude complete one pass "under duress" today?) and we keep playing soft.  It is completely indefensible and if Sark doesn't realize it, cut his losses and elevate somebody like Fat Pat then he is on the clock as the "guy".    

You're the head guy, I know offense is your baby and yea all you fucks bitching about 34 points with the injuries there can go fuck yourself BUT as the head guy you HAVE to reign in your DC and get his fucking ass in line. It's the fucking job and if Sark can't do it then he can get fucked. 

This is fair, too. Maybe Sark is the guy but something has to change. Fuck me that was brutal. 

Just now, Surly Bevo said:

"cut bait"?  What the fuck does that mean.  Motherfucker, it's "fish or cut bait".  aka "Shit or get off the pot".

It means "get in the game or stay on the sidelines".  
WTF "cut bait with Sark"???

10 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Let’s wait for him to lose a game that Ewers starts and finishes. Card is fucking herpes. 

He really is.  He apparently is a different player in practice and gives false senses of what he can and can't accomplish at any given time.

Fuck, even in games he shows glimpses of executing well in certain areas and then falls apart trying to do the same damn thing 10 minutes later.

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:
16 minutes ago, Ghost of Stevie Ray said:
Quinn Ewers

I mean is he ever going to actually play? Sat out his senior year of high school. Sat at Ohio St last year. Comes here and plays 5 quarters and some change. Can he overcome this shitty coaching and defense every week?

Yes...he can.  That guy is the real fucking deal.

What's the bigger picture? That this program has been shit for the last 13 seasons? And the end is nowhere in sight. This loss was pathetic. We will be looking for another coach soon. We have brought in 2 shitty coaches in a row.

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:
16 minutes ago, Ghost of Stevie Ray said:
Quinn Ewers

I mean is he ever going to actually play? Sat out his senior year of high school. Sat at Ohio St last year. Comes here and plays 5 quarters and some change. Can he overcome this shitty coaching and defense every week?

Coaching and defense looked pretty fucking good when he played.

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
17 minutes ago, Ghost of Stevie Ray said:
Quinn Ewers

3 quarters. 

12 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

And here we go.  Next year.  Please stop. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

"cut bait"?  What the fuck does that mean.  Motherfucker, it's "fish or cut bait".  aka "Shit or get off the pot".

It means "get in the game or stay on the sidelines".  
WTF "cut bait with Sark"???

Cut bait is the last half of that statement you tool.  It means to cut your bait and quit on something.  I don't need to even say the "fish" part.  That is fucking obvious.  Stop being so fucking Gil Bang.  

Edited by Surly Bevo
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Vic Mackey said:
16 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

What's the bigger picture? That this program has been shit for the last 13 seasons? And the end is nowhere in sight. This loss was pathetic. We will be looking for another coach soon. We have brought in 2 shitty coaches in a row.

oh fuck you. Texas, without it's starting QB or best receiver,  lost to a fired-up Tech squad in Lubbock.  Lots of good teams have lost in Lubbock.  

Miami got assraped today by Middle Tenn. State.    Aggy got fucked at home by APP state, and Jimbo's in year 5. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Gil Bang said:

oh fuck you. Texas, without it's starting QB or best receiver,  lost to a fired-up Tech squad in Lubbock.  Lots of good teams have lost in Lubbock.  

Miami got assraped today by Middle Tenn. State.    Aggy got fucked at home by APP state, and Jimbo's in year 5. 

We didn't lose because of the QB or the WRs.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

Cut bait is the last half of that statement you tool.  It means to cut your bait and quit on something.  Stop being so fucking Gil Bang.  

no dickhead, it means "not participate".   "Cut ties" means tell somebody GTFO. 

Tell me exactly how you "cut your bait and quit on something"?

1 minute ago, Gil Bang said:

Lmfao. The day that we're Miami I'll just go ahead and end myself. Apparently that would improve the site for some posters here. 

• ztejas changed the title to ztejas sucks