West Virginia Free money giveaway

Wulaw Horn

Texas - 38
WVU - 24
RBs - 223
Cousins:  I have a cousin who has been a missionary in PNG for about a decade. 

Ask him if he's heard of Archbishop Arkfeld - the "flying bishop of PNG". He was the brother of one of my aunts.

When he got ordained and went down there as a young man, one of the things he took along was a shotgun.

55-38Texas

327 yards for the RBs.

As for idiot cousins, one of my cousins had a custom car shop turn the center console of his late 90s Chevy Monte Carlo into a humidor for his weed. Honorable mention isn’t a specific moment, but my grandmother’s cousin was a distill and grow his own exterminator from east Texas named Dale. I’d like to think he was Mike Judge’s inspiration as he was the walking embodiment of Dale Gribble.

Edited by IDIOTsavant

We're lucky this is at home - Gonna assume Quinn is back cause otherwise this should be flipped. 

Texas 42

PossumEaters 35

RBs:  265

Only had two cousins and they were both older than I growing up.  They were from south Florida and grew up in the swamp.  When I was 12-13 they took me gator hunting and let me drink as many Busch 16oz as I could muster.  I didn't seem them again till post college,  and they were still doing the exact same thing (hunting gators) and still drinking Busch Tall Boys.  It's why I think Coors Light is a premium beer choice.  

Texas - 50

WVU - 28

RB’s go for 325

I have two cousins that are twins - a male and a female - from Pensacola.  Male cousin was bad news and didn’t have time for young tag-along so I would hang out with female.  She was a cool chick.  We would ride two up on her Suzuki dirt bike and later go for rides in her Camaro.  Typical agenda was waterpark, mall or go-kart track to hang out and get high with her friends.  Wasted days in North Florida.

We had a bond and I am quite confident I could have had a closer relationship with her, if you know what I mean.  I elected not to do so because I’m a Texan, not an okie or Virginian from the west.

She died a couple of years ago and I remember her fondly.

Don’t feel confident about this at all, because JT Daniels and Graham Harrell will be able and willing to replicate the UTSA and Tech game plans, and just nickel & dime down the field. Texas seems content to allow this. It leaves very little margin for error on offense, and WVU’s got a better defensive front than Tech.

Haven’t seen anything definitive but what little info there is would seem to point to Card at QB again, so the offense that Texas’s strategy send to count on being perfect is once again limited. Dante Stills vs Cole Hutson LOL.

I could definitely see WVU coming in and taking this, especially if Texas has another flat start. Ultimately I think this game is more about Texas’s energy level than anything. They can let Tech beat them twice and effectively end their season, or they can come out with their hair on fire and play maybe their best game of the year.

I think the effort from the players has been good this year, for the most part, so I’d like to think they’re not going to quit at this juncture. I think Texas feeds off the crowd and gets it done at home. Sark doesn’t get conservative and blow a big second half lead because he never gets one, but that’s fine.

Texas: 38
WVU: 28

RB scrimmage yards: 210

Texas     34             WV   27

RB yards     283

I had a cousin who stole his kids inheritance ($ 350,000 in 1980's money) and spent it on slot machines in Vegas because he thought he was 1 pull away from millions. He did spend some of it on Emus too  because they were the next big thing. The son that he badgered for the money ( his mom didn't trust my cousin and he was put in charge of his underage siblings money)  was in DC on Jan 6th (no CR) and is going down even weirder conspiracy theories than Q. His brother, who had his inheritance stolen, is in prison for heroin use and distribution. 

Another cousin (and her husband) was upset that we didn't have the Junta she knew was coming to save America.