Off-season sucks 2023 edition

immamac

Well I would not call it the off-season, it is more like 90's and early 2000's where we had some hope and were disappointed by the same old shit. We would like not to care but can't help but care unlike the late 80s when there was zero hope and we did not care and all we could do was laugh. During football season there is no such thing as an off-season.

Here is what I mean by same old shit:

In Sark's case he is a bad head coach that pays no attention to his defense and is an OC that can't make adjustments properly unless he has an exemplary head coach in his ear telling him he is fucking up. In the Mackovic days it was the fact that we were resigned to him never fixing the defense. During the Mack years it was will he ever beat OU.

36 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Meh. We’ll still finish 8-5 after a bowl win. OU sucks but will barely beat us, same with OSU & Baylor. We will beat KU by a late touchdown. Next year we go 9-4, year after 8-5, so on and so forth until we die. 

8-5 would be a great result for Sark….

23 minutes ago, Js1 said:

What a bitch ass aggy thread.  No one is happy we lost to Tech, but the return of Ewers + the growth of our young OL + watching Bijan before he's gone should generate some excitement for the next 2 months.

Grow up, ya gaping pussy.  Your aggy-coaster esque hysterics have been amazing to watch.

Offseason imma: we're gonna be so mediocre and average
Post-Bama imma: OMG THIS TEAM FUCKS!  GET ON THE TRAIN BITCHES! 
Post-Tech: we suck, i'm out

This.  We win this week and the same dumbass posters saying they are "done" with the season will start mapping out playoff scenarios if we can just beat OU.......

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 40acredropout said:

For a message board that thinks a change.org petition can land a recruit, you'd think we'd not be so quick to go all apocalyptic every time something doesn't go our way.  Sometimes I think our fanbase gets what it deserves.  

Do we have a uniquely shitty fanbase or is that pretty much everyone? Is the sky falling on OU boards after their home loss to KSU?

51 minutes ago, Js1 said:

What a bitch ass aggy thread.  No one is happy we lost to Tech, but the return of Ewers + the growth of our young OL + watching Bijan before he's gone should generate some excitement for the next 2 months.

Grow up, ya gaping pussy.  Your aggy-coaster esque hysterics have been amazing to watch.

Your reading comprehension is trash. I noticed that there was no football threads related to this year's team at all in the first 50 active threads on the site. Made this thread because there will eventually be one and that's how the board is during the off-season 

This is more indicative of the community than what I think. This team still is very talented and has a lot of potential. It's being held back by trash coaching. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

You’re not the only one who notices.  The last few months have been a steady progression to his becoming one of the top 5 worst posters on his own board.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

Agreed, fucking pussy assed whiny aggy bitch...STFU, take that shit to Texfags.

Edited by SHOOTER12

2 hours ago, Helobious said:

Meh. We’ll still finish 8-5 after a bowl win. OU sucks but will barely beat us, same with OSU & Baylor. We will beat KU by a late touchdown. Next year we go 9-4, year after 8-5, so on and so forth until we die. 

I’ll bet you $1000 this team doesn’t win 8 games.

Yall are idiots. Imma was realistic about the season. Then he got to see Quinn Ewers playing football and allowed himself to get excited about the prospect that maybe this QB can cover the stench that is Sark's coaching. Then Quinn got hurt and Sark got exposed again.

Being down on the team would never be allowed on aggie boards. Stfu.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, 40acredropout said:

For a message board that thinks a change.org petition can land a recruit, you'd think we'd not be so quick to go all apocalyptic every time something doesn't go our way.  Sometimes I think our fanbase gets what it deserves.  

Hey, that recruit is on the team and his health is the key to us having a successful season, so have a chicken fried steak and a smile!

1 hour ago, FloridaHorn said:

At least I have a catastrophic force of Mother Nature, in Hurricane Ian, threatening to destroy both of my houses and my business, to keep my mind off Texas Football for a few days. 

Keep us posted on how things are going. Do you have all your family in a safe location? 

Stuff like this reminds us of what's important. Quite a few years ago, I had a fire and then wrecked my car. Realized if I lost my keys it wouldn't make any difference. Family was still there, so it was all good. 

But, Hook 'em, and stay safe. 

• Hook 'Em 2