Proud Incel charged for assaulting women

crash_davis

12 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Peterson then broke down into tears and said, “It’s very difficult to understand how demoralized people are, and certainly many young men are in that category. You get these casual insults, these incels — what do they mean? These men, they don’t know how to make themselves attractive to women who are very picky, and good for them. Women, like, be picky. That’s your gift, man. Demand high standards from your men. Fair enough. But all these men who are alienated, it’s like they’re lonesome and they don’t know what to do and everyone piles abuse on them.”

Here's the thing....he's not wrong about this.  Someone SHOULD be speaking to these lonesome, disaffected men.  But the problem is what that someone -- Peterson -- is saying.  If you're speaking to this group and saying "I get it, being alone sucks.  I feel for you.   So, let me help you.  This here in this bottle is called "shampoo."  Use it when you take what is called "a shower."  [etc.]." [Yes, I'm being snarky for effect here].  The point is, the message should be self-help, and how these guys can better integrate themselves into society as functioning members of same.  HOWEVER, that's not Peterson's message.  Peterson manages to find ways to tell these guys they're right, and women are bitches who have been warped by the "woke" agenda, and they no longer realize that their proper role is to be subservient sentient vaginas.

TLDR: Peterson is a piece of dick because he maintains that the problem is women with standards instead of men who are pathetic losers. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

I have no idea who Jordan Peterson is but he seems like a pussy. 

https://variety.com/2022/film/news/jordan-peterson-cries-olivia-wilde-incel-hero-dont-worry-darling-1235388024/

Jordan Peterson broke down in tears during an interview on “Piers Morgan Uncensored” (via Mediaite) when asked about Olivia Wilde referring to him as “a hero to the incel community.” Wilde was on her “Don’t Worry Darling” press tour when she revealed to Interview Magazine that Chris Pine’s villainous character in the film, Frank, is based on Peterson. Wilde called Peterson “this pseudo-intellectual hero to the incel community.”

“Sure. Why not?” Peterson said when Piers Morgan asked if Wilde’s assessment of him was true. “You know, people have been after me for a long time because I’ve been speaking to disaffected young men.”

Peterson then broke down into tears and said, “It’s very difficult to understand how demoralized people are, and certainly many young men are in that category. You get these casual insults, these incels — what do they mean? These men, they don’t know how to make themselves attractive to women who are very picky, and good for them. Women, like, be picky. That’s your gift, man. Demand high standards from your men. Fair enough. But all these men who are alienated, it’s like they’re lonesome and they don’t know what to do and everyone piles abuse on them.”

After calling Peterson a “hero to incel community,” Wilde described incels as “disenfranchised, mostly white men, who believe they are entitled to sex from women. And they believe that society has now robbed them — that the idea of feminism is working against nature, and that we must be put back into the correct place.”

“This guy Jordan Peterson is someone that legitimizes certain aspects of their movement because he’s a former professor, he’s an author, he wears a suit, so they feel like this is a real philosophy that should be taken seriously,” Wilde added.

Natural fucking selection. Women don't want to mate with uninteresting, ugly dudes because they don't want their kids to be ugly and uninteresting. Be mad at the women. Hate them. Just don't look in the mirror cause that's who these fucksticks are really mad at.

Lose weight. Get some interest besides owning and screaming at teenagers while holed up in your mom's basement playing CoD. And for the love of gawd, stop shopping at the Gap.

tenor.gif?itemid=3479294&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=

I'd simply like to respond to your first sentence, by saying that Jordan Peterson is in fact a massive piece of shit. 

• Hook 'Em 5

My wife has a nephew which are socially awkward as fuck. Doesn't help that his parents (her brother and his wife) are socially awkward as fuck. Lucky for them, they found each other at college. First and only bf/gf for each other. They got married and had weird fucking kids. 

The nephew doesn't give a shit about his appearance. He looks like Jesus with long hair to the middle of his back and an unkept beard which hasn't been groomed in years. Graduated college, never has/had a gf. He's depressed at hell. Well, no shit!

If these dudes don't give a shit about themselves, why the fuck should women?

Edited by crash_davis
  • Hook 'Em 3

I keep hearing/reading about how society is emasculating men and making masculinity toxic and all that.  And then I keep reading about one incel after another and the shit they keep pulling.  Society is just fine to white men, almost to a fault.  But people like Peterson and his ilk, they are degrading what it means to be a man much more than the media or feminist causes. 

First fucking rule of being a man is protecting/respecting women and children.  Maybe it's second after jerking off, I dunno...I don't have a lot of spare time to read up on this shit.  But quit buying into this bullshit narrative that Rachel Maddow and Hollywood are making it bad to be a real man.  You assault/harass women, you're not a man.  You're a piece of shit.  You're not getting laid because America isn't great anymore and panders to the wussification of Men.  You're not getting laid because you're a fucking asshole, and not the cool kind that women want to blow.  

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

My wife has a nephew which are socially awkward as fuck. Doesn't help that his parents (her brother and his wife) are socially awkward as fuck. Lucky for them, they found each other at college. First and only bf/gf for each other. They got married and had weird fucking kids. 

The nephew doesn't give a shit about his appearance. He looks like Jesus with long hair to the middle of his back and an unkept beard which hasn't been groomed in years. Graduated college, never has/had a gf. He's depressed at hell. Well, no shit!

This is what Brisket was talking about. That kid needs an intervention and, yes, Ryan Gosling from Crazy, Stupid, Love. Or the fucking Queer Eyes. I feel sorry for them, because at the end of the day most folks aren't smart enough to logic their way out of their situation and fix it. Sorry for them right until they shoot up a fucking school or a palates studio, which is where this shit goes. 

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I keep hearing/reading about how society is emasculating men and making masculinity toxic and all that.  And then I keep reading about one incel after another and the shit they keep pulling.  Society is just fine to white men, almost to a fault.  But people like Peterson and his ilk, they are degrading what it means to be a man much more than the media or feminist causes. 

First fucking rule of being a man is protecting/respecting women and children.  Maybe it's second after jerking off, I dunno...I don't have a lot of spare time to read up on this shit.  But quit buying into this bullshit narrative that Rachel Maddow and Hollywood are making it bad to be a real man.  You assault/harass women, you're not a man.  You're a piece of shit.  You're not getting laid because America isn't great anymore and panders to the wussification of Men.  You're not getting laid because you're a fucking asshole, and not the cool kind that women want to blow.  

This.  Shit, if we buy into Peterson's pathetic angle of "men should be real men!" [he doesn't actually know what it means -- it's just another entree to his whining about how feminists destroyed men]...then it could actually be productive.

Things that real men are: confident, without being cruel or cocky; reasonably well-groomed and well-dressed; they demonstrate their masculine power not by being bullies or making demands, but by being generous and kind because they can be (that is, they aren't so fragile that they are constantly in fear of being seen as weak because they did something kind); they follow the "give respect, get respect" model -- regarding other men AND women; determine your responsibility, and fulfill it; make yourself useful and valuable by your contributions to society, your family, your place of work.  A guy who meets those absolutely "manly" standards is going to do just fine with women.

A pathetic lump of shit who listens to shit-merchants like Peterson who give him nothing but excuses for his failures, all while he continues to feel ENTITLED to things he hasn't done a goddamn thing to EARN.....well, that's what Peterson fosters and perpetuates, because he needs them to keep paying him to tell them it's not their fault, it's the feminists and the stuck up bitches, so Peterson can get PAID.  With these fucksticks, it always comes back to the grift.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Man, when are we going to Waffle House again?

Not to get CR on here, but I have to admit....there's a very annoying wokeness movement that's more prevalent that some of us would like to admit.  But it does not involve the emasculation of men.  There's some other socio-political shit going on, but young men need to shut the fuck up...as do their fathers...about "how hard it is to be a man these days in America."  Get the fuck outta here.  It's never been fucking easier (provided you don't knock her up and don't want to be a dad quite yet) to be a male in the United States.  Literally all you have to do is comb your hair, wear a clean shirt, show up, ask open ended questions, and you can be awash in smartphone-app connected pussy.  There's no liberal media conspiracy to take away your testosterone. 

For 100,000 years we had to either hunt, or farm, or build shit, or learn a trade, or get a degree and then still be fit and get some game.  All you gotta do now is not smell like feet and click a button on your phone and you get can get some modicum of ass that same night.  The only thing stopping you is this illusion that Greatness has passed you by.  Feminism is not holding you back, you being a backwards piece of shit taking cues from closeted homosexuals on certain cable news outlets is holding you back.  Women of all parts of the 1-10 scale are taking squatting classes right now to fit into tighter and tighter yoga pants to wear to everything BUT yoga class.  You are in a golden age of ass and you asshats wanna blame Kamala Harris for not getting laid?  Fucking dorks. 

• Hook 'Em 5

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

This.  Shit, if we buy into Peterson's pathetic angle of "men should be real men!" [he doesn't actually know what it means -- it's just another entree to his whining about how feminists destroyed men]...then it could actually be productive.

Things that real men are: confident, without being cruel or cocky; reasonably well-groomed and well-dressed; they demonstrate their masculine power not by being bullies or making demands, but by being generous and kind because they can be (that is, they aren't so fragile that they are constantly in fear of being seen as weak because they did something kind); they follow the "give respect, get respect" model -- regarding other men AND women; determine your responsibility, and fulfill it; make yourself useful and valuable by your contributions to society, your family, your place of work.  A guy who meets those absolutely "manly" standards is going to do just fine with women.

A pathetic lump of shit who listens to shit-merchants like Peterson who give him nothing but excuses for his failures, all while he continues to feel ENTITLED to things he hasn't done a goddamn thing to EARN.....well, that's what Peterson fosters and perpetuates, because he needs them to keep paying him to tell them it's not their fault, it's the feminists and the stuck up bitches, so Peterson can get PAID.  With these fucksticks, it always comes back to the grift.

...all that up there and ....

LOWER YOUR STANDARDS.

When I was younger I was constantly amazed by acquaintances working on a girl that was just way out of their league in every way.  Don't get me wrong, its good to aim high and perhaps every once in awhile get away with something on rebound relationship or something, but when I say aim high I am talking about a couple of clicks above what you should get v. shooting for the moon.  I imagine some of these guys would clean up pretty well, but are so emotionally compromised that  it would make all women run for the hills.

For the most part, mother nature works it out that you have successful relationships or hell, even dates with these guys, when you are with someone like you in all the categories (looks, skills, education, emotional maturity etc.) with some give and take for strength's and weaknesses.  The concept is not that hard.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Not to get CR on here, but I have to admit....there's a very annoying wokeness movement that's more prevalent that some of us would like to admit.  But it does not involve the emasculation of men.  There's some other socio-political shit going on, but young men need to shut the fuck up...as do their fathers...about "how hard it is to be a man these days in America."  Get the fuck outta here.  It's never been fucking easier (provided you don't knock her up and don't want to be a dad quite yet) to be a male in the United States.  Literally all you have to do is comb your hair, wear a clean shirt, show up, ask open ended questions, and you can be awash in smartphone-app connected pussy.  There's no liberal media conspiracy to take away your testosterone. 

For 100,000 years we had to either hunt, or farm, or build shit, or learn a trade, or get a degree and then still be fit and get some game.  All you gotta do now is not smell like feet and click a button on your phone and you get can get some modicum of ass that same night.  The only thing stopping you is this illusion that Greatness has passed you by.  Feminism is not holding you back, you being a backwards piece of shit taking cues from closeted homosexuals on certain cable news outlets is holding you back.  Women of all parts of the 1-10 scale are taking squatting classes right now to fit into tighter and tighter yoga pants to wear to everything BUT yoga class.  You are in a golden age of ass and you asshats wanna blame Kamala Harris for not getting laid?  Fucking dorks. 

The Rock clapping gif.

Also, yes on the  Waffle House Summit II: Syrupy Boogaloo.  Needs to happen.  

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I could read all that or I could just listen to the guy telling me it is the world that’s wrong.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jiggy-Z said:

OWER YOUR STANDARDS.

When I was younger I was constantly amazed by acquaintances working on a girl that was just way out of their league in every way.  Don't get me wrong, its good to aim high and perhaps every once in awhile get away with something on rebound relationship or something, but when I say aim high I am talking about a couple of clicks above what you should get v. shooting for the moon.  I imagine some of these guys would clean up pretty well, but are so emotionally compromised that  it would make all women run for the hills.

YEP.  It's not just that these guys have no game....it's that they think that the only thing they can and should go after, and they are ENTITLED TO, is fucking 10s and 11s.  Evidence that these guys are dumbasses are also bad at math.

And hey, start with the low end stuff, like you do at any game.  Build up your skills.  Work your way up to the higher end competition.  And then you end up like most of my friends: you marry up a spot or two, because game and confidence go a long way.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jiggy-Z said:

...don't forget the mix tape too.

But you gotta draw some cool shit on the sleeve insert.  Be sensitive but be boss, too.

I have had unbelievable success outta my league and struck out with the ugliest as well.  But never after any of it did it occur to me to think to myself, "I hate women...I'm gonna join a para-military organization in service alongside other male virgins of a certain political ilk to get back at society for making me feel bad as a man."  Who the fuck thinks that way?  I just realized I needed to be funnier, or buy more beers, or pretend to like Dave Matthews Band more.  

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Here's the thing....he's not wrong about this.  Someone SHOULD be speaking to these lonesome, disaffected men.  But the problem is what that someone -- Peterson -- is saying.  If you're speaking to this group and saying "I get it, being alone sucks.  I feel for you.   So, let me help you.  This here in this bottle is called "shampoo."  Use it when you take what is called "a shower."  [etc.]." [Yes, I'm being snarky for effect here].  The point is, the message should be self-help, and how these guys can better integrate themselves into society as functioning members of same.  HOWEVER, that's not Peterson's message.  Peterson manages to find ways to tell these guys they're right, and women are bitches who have been warped by the "woke" agenda, and they no longer realize that their proper role is to be subservient sentient vaginas.

TLDR: Peterson is a piece of dick because he maintains that the problem is women with standards instead of men who are pathetic losers. 

Also he's really weird about the Nazis and Hitler and by that I mean he might be a Nazi.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

On 9/28/2022 at 1:49 PM, crash_davis said:

In one, the person filming the video approaches a woman who is in tears while walking through a parking garage. He asks if he can “hook up” with her almost immediately after she tells him that her car had just been stolen. After she rejects his advances, the person holding the camera makes comments about her genitals and cusses her out.

new york hat tip GIF

The Rock clapping gif.
Also, yes on the  Waffle House Summit II: Syrupy Boogaloo.  Needs to happen.  
I suppose one upside of this Summit is you savages will start ripping ass a few hours After said meeting, and if you double down on EYM for Lunch after said summit I have a decent likelihood of not being on the same flight as one of you. But good lord if I happen into the unlikely scenario the entire plane may die.

These assholes who end up being incels are usually at the bottom of the barrel in every category and what’s more, they don’t do anything to get their way up the ladder.  They also show zero sympathy to the many, many women out there who are also socially awkward and who are not physically attractive. It really is an example of the double standard we have that we spend so much gotdamn time wringing our hands over these dudes who are lonely and very little time on the lonely wallflowers out there. Because wallflowers don’t shoot places up.

I will say this, as a parent of a kid who is not neural-typical but is so high-functioning that most people would never notice in causal interactions— a lot of these guys are clearly not typical.  It’s got to be lonely and isolating to go through life realizing you aren’t like other people and without tools to help you navigate those challenges. “Dr.” Petersen is a piece of shit for encouraging those lost souls to view the world around them as the problem instead of encouraging their loved ones and friends to help equip them for a world that isn’t fair—- but is manageable. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, crash_davis said:

Huh, didn’t know immamac was your nephew. 

• Haha 3

Its all a numbers game.

Even if you bat 001, you still get a hit one out of every 100 times at bat. Of course you can shower, put on a clean shirt, and smile when you look at a woman instead of leer, and up that average to 005.  Which is one hit out of every 20 times at bat. Stepping up to bat 20 times in a month is doable if you actually leave the basement once in a while.

Shakespeare summed it up nicely: "You miss every shot you don't take"

Its all a numbers game.
Even if you bat 001, you still get a hit one out of every 100 times at bat. Of course you can shower, put on a clean shirt, and smile when you look at a woman instead of leer, and up that average to 005.  Which is one hit out of every 20 times at bat. Stepping up to bat 20 times in a month is doable if you actually leave the basement once in a while.

Shakespeare summed it up nicely: "You miss every shot you don't take"

A friend of mine lived this philosophy in college. He’d approach maybe 20-30 chicks a night. If he sensed it would go nowhere, he’d move on in 60 seconds. He never took being rebuffed personally, was never rude, just politely excused himself and moved on to the next girl at the bar. Dude went home with a lady damn near every time he went out.

20 hours ago, crash_davis said:

So, you gonna help your nephew or not?  Seems like a good thing to do... 🤷‍♂️

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

So, you gonna help your nephew or not?  Seems like a good thing to do... 🤷‍♂️

His home schooling parents would prob disapprove that I  got him a hooker to bust his cherry. Plus he'd prob fall in love with her and create all kinds of new drama.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Is there any quote, book snippet, article, or interview of his where he makes any of these claims to promote entitlement?

A guy this prominent must provide plenty of ammo, right?

Norwegian TV just had a docu-feature about him and its just around promoting a self-improvement agenda, and teens committing to “make my community better”. 

6 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

We certainly took a leap there from help to getting him a hooker 🤣.  

"Hey, you look like shit. If you were a woman, what about you physically would make me be attracted to you? Because as much as you romantically think women will be attracted to your self loathing, mysterious charm, women don't fuck feelings. I know it doesn't help that your parents look like shit too and they gave up caring about their appearances 20 years ago. I understand that you were sheltered as fuck and did not and do not have good role models. 

So you need to cut the fucking hair, shave the grotesque beard, join a social club like a running club which will help you lose weight and meet people. And move the fuck out of your parents house. You are a 25 year old man. 

Grow the fuck up."

Or I could just get him a hooker.

11 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

I don't know shit about this dude. Quick google, and this is the first video that I tried to watch. Got to 3:25, saw the types of dudes he attracts, and stopped watching. Yea, Peterson is the wet dream for these idiots. 

Its fine to dislike someone on basis of association. Thats just a matter of opinion. 

If someone makes claim on what someone says as a matter of fact, its fair to ask for receipts. 

Yeah, but the reason he can't get women is because women are stuck up bitches, and they only want Chads, etc. etc.
No, dude.....your problem is the same as all the other pathetic incels.  Shower, get a haircut, do an hour's worth of research into a new wardrobe.  Practice social engagement with people with no expectations in return -- that is, be interested in what people have to say and be nice to them.  Practice that, a lot.  You'll develop a modicum of game.  And give up your sense of entitlement to a supermodel.  Supermodel-types are .001% of the human population.  Do the math.  The model is not going out with you.  The super cute fun girl might, if you treat her like a human being, you pathetic entitled shitweasel.

Yeah, or just get a hooker

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

"Hey, you look like shit. If you were a woman, what about you physically would make me be attracted to you? Because as much as you romantically think women will be attracted to your self loathing, mysterious charm, women don't fuck feelings. I know it doesn't help that your parents look like shit too and they gave up caring about their appearances 20 years ago. I understand that you were sheltered as fuck and did not and do not have good role models. 

So you need to cut the fucking hair, shave the grotesque beard, join a social club like a running club which will help you lose weight and meet people. And move the fuck out of your parents house. You are a 25 year old man. 

Grow the fuck up."

Or I could just get him a hooker.

Oof.  That's quite a project.  Seems like he needs to start following Jocko Wilink and David Goggins.  This is the kind of kid that needed the late Kevin Samuels BADLY.