TX Governor Debate Friday 7pm

StassneyHorn

29 minutes ago, Covri said:

What I cant help but wonder is if that's how Abbott performs under the lights on tv, imagine how insufferable and whiny he is to work with behind closed doors. Probably rolls over people's feet on purpose when he gets upset. 

guys, these jokes are inappropriate.  some of you should have your wifi disabled.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Did he? 

I’m not setting the bar. This moment just calls for something else. 

Am I to take Scott Braddock's word that the sitting governor delivered a solid performance?  I'd love to see where he delivered because I've yet to see anything of the sort in any the clips I've seen.

Edited by Burt

9 minutes ago, Burt said:

Am I to take Scott Braddock's word that the sitting governor delivered a solid performance?  I'd love to see where he delivered because I've yet to see anything of the sort in any the clips I've seen.

Ok, but imagine that your mind wasn’t made up about who to vote for, incredible as that sounds.  Thats about 10-15% of the electorate.  Or you haven’t decided even whether to vote, another 10-15%

If you didn’t watch last night, because you didn’t know or didn’t make it a priority, did anything happen that will force you to see it, to pay attention, to care?

if the answer is no, that’s by definition a solid performance by Greg Abbott.

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Ok, but imagine that your mind wasn’t made up about who to vote for, incredible as that sounds.  Thats about 10-15% of the electorate.  Or you haven’t decided even whether to vote, another 10-15%

If you didn’t watch last night, because you didn’t know or didn’t make it a priority, did anything happen that will force you to see it, to pay attention, to care?

if the answer is no, that’s by definition a solid performance by Greg Abbott.

Hence why he refuses to debate again or with an audience.  Him being in the public eye can only hurt his chances.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/1/2022 at 3:01 PM, Covri said:

What I cant help but wonder is if that's how Abbott performs under the lights on tv, imagine how insufferable and whiny he is to work with behind closed doors. Probably rolls over people's feet on purpose when he gets upset. 

Can confirm, have a buddy in the AG office when hot wheels was running things. Apparently hot wheels rolls over feet all the time. Buddy got clipped 3 times one evening. 

• Haha 2

Ă—
Ă—