Texas Street Fights

Hermanator

There's a new and as of now unknown Twitter account (less than 1000 followers) documenting some of the fine low IQ trash in our state in their natural element. Several of these appear to be centered around 6th street. Definitely worth keeping an eye on going forward

Here's a funny one

Here's a girl one. Willie's in the background looking at them like "you dumb trashy cunts"

7 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

There's a new and as of now unknown Twitter account (less than 1000 followers) documenting some of the fine low IQ trash in our state in their natural element. Several of these appear to be centered around 6th street. Definitely worth keeping an eye on going forward

Here's a funny one

Here's a girl one. Willie's in the background looking at them like "you dumb trashy cunts"

Surprisingly, the loud mouth talker expending all his energy screaming and getting held back actually won that one.  Not typical.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Here's a funny one

That first one has Fred Sanford written all over it.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Here's a funny one

I remember most of these.  That third one was a surprise as usually the loud guys don't really want to fight, but of course the louder dude sort of landed a cheap shot.  Rest of the fight sort of looked like a movie.

13 hours ago, closetohumping said:

I remember most of these.  That third one was a surprise as usually the loud guys don't really want to fight, but of course the louder dude sort of landed a cheap shot.  Rest of the fight sort of looked like a movie.

Really odd to see a mouthy frat bro actually manage to come out on top of a fight.  Those guys usually eat shit without their friends jumping in. Seeing the other guys kicking people in the face was less funny than the rest of the fight.  Someone may have come out with permanent damage from that one, and the dude who did it should be rotting in prison for attempted murder.  Kicking someone in the head who poses zero threat to you is not only extremely stupid, it might be one of the more pussy moves I can think of.  

I don't really understand who these people even are.  I don't see them out and about during the daylight hours.  Do they drive in from the country for the weekend, or am I just not hanging out where the cool kids are?

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Samson's Wig said:

Really odd to see a mouthy frat bro actually manage to come out on top of a fight.  Those guys usually eat shit without their friends jumping in. Seeing the other guys kicking people in the face was less funny than the rest of the fight.  Someone may have come out with permanent damage from that one, and the dude who did it should be rotting in prison for attempted murder.  Kicking someone in the head who poses zero threat to you is not only extremely stupid, it might be one of the more pussy moves I can think of.  

I don't really understand who these people even are.  I don't see them out and about during the daylight hours.  Do they drive in from the country for the weekend, or am I just not hanging out where the cool kids are?

Yeah, usually the louder the guy the more likely he actually doesn't want to fight.  And I'm playing amateur psychologist but K-fed wannabe did not seem too enthused.  If I were to profile the loud mouth, I picture a rural, possibly lower middle class kid that's probably had a tougher life than you would think and knows how to fight.  Or, he knows karate.  But I will also say, the fight turned when the K-fed wanna be was being held and loud mouth landed a cheap shot.

1 hour ago, closetohumping said:

Yeah, usually the louder the guy the more likely he actually doesn't want to fight. 

That's true, but every now and again its someone who loves to fight and is looking for when it isn't.  I've been out of the bars for the most part since covid, but we had one of those guys in our group.  Dude just loved fighting. Win, lose, whatever, as long as there was a fight.  If he couldn't manage one up, he'd just get loud and aggressive and someone would take the bait, and hook, line, sinker.  

• Hook 'Em 1