NFL Week 4

shadow_operative2.0

As spectacular Lamar can be he's equally frustrating with boneheaded plays like that.

You realize it was 4th down right? What was he supposed to do. He was backpedaling and avoiding a certain sack and threw it to an open player in the endzone. The safety made a great play to close on it.

Baltimore is in “let them score” consideration now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, naija said:

You realize it was 4th down right? What was he supposed to do. He was backpedaling and avoiding a certain sack and threw it to an open player in the endzone. The safety made a great play to close on it.

Baltimore is in “let them score” consideration now.

No i did not, only happened to see replay after play had begun.  It makes sense now. TY. 

I just don’t understand what Harbaugh was thinking. You are playing the #1 defense. They’ve stopped you from capitalizing multiple times. You have Tucker. Take the 3 and put the pressure on the Bills, but you turn around and put all the pressure on your team so that even a FG wins it for the other team. Completely changes then type of defense that your coordinator will call. Ridiculous call. This isn’t college football.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

The city of Washington has real fucking troubles with mascots.  You've got the Nationals and the Capitals, both incredibly lame.  And then the Bullets/Wizards.

I like the Nats name but their logo looks exactly like Walgreens. It's a bunch better than the W the Commanders have adopted, just stupid looking.

I just don’t understand what Harbaugh was thinking. You are playing the #1 defense. They’ve stopped you from capitalizing multiple times. You have Tucker. Take the 3 and put the pressure on the Bills, but you turn around and put all the pressure on your team so that even a FG wins it for the other team. Completely changes then type of defense that your coordinator will call. Ridiculous call. This isn’t college football.
Also, never trust Lamar Jackson in a big situation. He's good at front running when he's up multiple scores. But when the game gets tight, he folds.

3 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
52 minutes ago, naija said:

Also, never trust Lamar Jackson in a big situation. He's good at front running when he's up multiple scores. But when the game gets tight, he folds.

At least he doesn't whine for calls like bitch boy Josh Allen.

31 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
1 hour ago, naija said:

Shit the fuck up. Trust Dak instead has worked out for you 

33 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Damn Hoyer out with Head Injury for Oats (Mac Jones already out) and now it’s Zappe from Western Kentucky (the backup to the backup QB) taking over for the Pats. 

Went to high school with Zappe’s uncles, his dad was a little older, they were all 6’4 or over. This kid didn’t get the dads side of the family height gene or he would have been at a bigger college probably. 

• Hook 'Em 1