NFL Week 4

shadow_operative2.0

GB has an important 3rd down and 2 TOs with 30 seconds left but instead of using one, they rush it and throw a pick 6. GB’s coach has 2 TOs saved for the secret game. No reason not to use it. Even if they don’t convert, they punt and they give the ball back with 20 seconds near the end zone. 

32 minutes ago, 'stache said:

It's cool that Vegas and LA have teams now, but how pathetic that they can't draw "home" crowds. The LV crowd looks at least 70% Broncos orange.

I think they were counting on it. Bringing in the people to Vegas. I mean there are a few games I’d like to attend (places) but that’s at the top of my list.

16 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
20 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:
Ravens lost by 3 to best team in AFC. Enjoy your Washington win and stfu 

Lmao. This is so fucking aggy. Bragging about losses now. Did y'all just run out of time today?

Lol the fucking cowboys are more aggy than the entire NFL again eat shit and shit up. 

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
19 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:
Lol the fucking cowboys are more aggy than the entire NFL again eat shit and shit up. 

I'm not talking about the team. I'm talking about you. Bragging about losses. Especially a loss y'all were up like 20-3. Just ran out of time and a quality loss. Whooop!! Gig em!!!

Ok cool. Shitty loss to Buffalo.

45 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
1 hour ago, Zepol87 said:
Shit the fuck up. Trust Dak instead has worked out for you 

Dak was a throwaway 4th rd pick who has netted the same success as cornball Jackson, who was a 1st round pick. Keep celebrating week 3 regular season wins like a bitch

Dis Gonna Be Good Jason Momoa GIF

42 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
46 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:
Ravens lost by 3 to best team in AFC. Enjoy your Washington win and stfu 

Lmao. This is so fucking aggy. Bragging about losses now. Did y'all just run out of time today?

Cowboys will win the shit east and lose. Shittiest division for the past decade. Only aggy would be happy with that. 7-9 

PITTSBURGH -- A spectator at Sunday's game between the Pittsburgh Steelers and New York Jets died following a fall on an escalator at Acrisure Stadium.

The Pittsburgh Department of Public Safety said police and emergency service personnel were alerted after a male spectator fell around 4:45 p.m., shortly after the end of New York's 24-20 victory over the Steelers.

Paramedics administered care on site before the victim was transported to the hospital in critical condition. He died shortly thereafter. The man's identity has not been released.

"We are aware of an unfortunate incident that occurred inside Acrisure Stadium today," the Steelers said in a statement. "We are working with local authorities and helping their investigation into the matter. We are sending our thoughts and prayers to the guest's family."

Shit, imagine seeing your Steelers lose to the fucking Jets, and then the day gets even worse...

Green Bay idiocy, they deserved to lose. We're sitting at home in gym shorts and whatever else knowing Doubs dropped that ball in the end zone. Yet, LaFleur chose to challenge it, I'm assuming with multitudes of people watching the replay, seeing the same thing, and thus GB lost 40 seconds in regulation and would have never ended in OT.

Dear lord, coaching matters. GB sucked today.