NFL Week 4

shadow_operative2.0

Tampa's ceiling is 10-7 without Gronk (and Antonio Brown).  Need Gronk to return ASAP to juice up this anemic offense.  Losing AB cost them the Superbowl last year. Where is he now, what is he doing???

same 2 teams from the 2020 SB on the same field.  Weird how the performances are inverted. 

Edited by Make em eat Taco Bell

I think the league and NFLPA are going to come out hard on this. I think the league has done tons to address the issue all the way down to kids football and getting mothers to teach proper tackling.

There were tons of players pulled out of games yesterday due to new protocols. I expect NFLPA to get tougher; they hire the independent neuro docs and it’s obvious they fucked up in Miami. Hopefully thee league spikes Ross and sell it. Every team needs a transparent audit by a new independent team to audit every team and NFLPA operation.

The league lives in fear of a player being killed in a game on national TV. The league needs to be working with DARPA to develop better helmets and spine protection for players and soldiers.

I know he’s a great coach but McVay is just so cheesy douche guy. He’s such a stereotype. That being said his coaching is great. His way of drafting and loading up on free agents while coaching up their later round picks is outstanding. Holy shit SF! 
SF has the Rams number. Some teams just do despite what they do overall.

B

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I know he’s a great coach but McVay is just so cheesy douche guy. He’s such a stereotype. That being said his coaching is great. His way of drafting and loading up on free agents while coaching up their later round picks is outstanding. Holy shit SF! 
SF has the Rams number. Some teams just do despite what they do overall.

His moving away from Goff (even after SB appearance) to trade for Stafford really showed he knows what he’s doing.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, BrazilHorn said:

Jeez Jalen Hurts is a brutal listen on the Peyton/Eli simulcast. 

It’s almost like he needs mood lighting and a chick to bone…”hey baby let’s sit and chill for a bit…” his energy doesn’t match the Mannings. When they start talking at each other that usually means they’ve moved on

Wtf Stafford? 

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

It’s almost like he needs mood lighting and a chick to bone…”hey baby let’s sit and chill for a bit…” his energy doesn’t match the Mannings. When they start talking at each other that usually means they’ve moved on

Wtf Stafford? 

He may have been nervous but he was a question killer. Definitely didn’t match their energy. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Hook1997 said:

He’s not a grad, was kicked out of school for hazing I think.  

I think so but he went to UT so I figured Arch would get brought up or maybe they won’t touch UT at all bc of the hazing stuff.I can’t really watch most of his stuff because of all that. Maverick was an exception. 

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I think so but he went to UT so I figured Arch would get brought up or maybe they won’t touch UT at all bc of the hazing stuff.I can’t really watch most of his stuff because of all that. Maverick was an exception. 

Something ain’t right with him … he’s got the hots for Flo for chrissake.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, VirginiaLonghorn said:

Something ain’t right with him … he’s got the hots for Flo for chrissake.

Lol..Flo. She was pretty snippy with him and her being in love with Insurance. They should just make a commercial with her in bed banging a bundle or something. 

Skowronek is a cool name. Needs to be in House of the Dragon…

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, YChang said:

Lol, the Mannings are so much more likable as analysts calling games...

Think they are funny as hell just being themselves as brothers picking at each other at times but their football knowledge is off the charts compared to most analysts 

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Lol..Flo. She was pretty snippy with him and her being in love with Insurance. They should just make a commercial with her in bed banging a bundle or something. 

Skowronek is a cool name. Needs to be in House of the Dragon…

Thanks .. I hope that doesn’t stick in my mind’s eye. 😵💫

• Haha 1

Just now, Horn80 said:

Think they are funny as hell just being themselves as brothers picking at each other at times but their football knowledge is off the charts compared to most analysts 

Favorite part from last week:

Peyton: I’ll tell you what. You stop making fun of my forehead and I’ll break out a dance. 
Eli: Not happening.

• Haha 1