NFL Week 4

shadow_operative2.0

"Cowboys are getting healthy around Cooper Kupp."

Really, motherfucker?  I guess they all look alike.

They keep saying this over and over too.

Nice starting drive but stupid play calling after the big gain. 2 runs up the middle and not really much on 3rd with a dump off.

I know it’s all scripted early. Previous games looked nicer on offense.

Got the FG. Now we get to see the mor exciting side of the football.

They had to change the name but they still looked good as WFC. Why the ever living fuck did they double down from people who were angry by making them look stupid and choosing a stupid name? WFC with the number helmet was a classic look. I'll never understand high level decision making. They go out of their way to do things that are unpopular and make no sense.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

They had to change the name but they still looked good as WFC. Why the ever living fuck did they double down from people who were angry by making them look stupid and choosing a stupid name? WFC with the number helmet was a classic look. I'll never understand high level decision making. They go out of their way to do things that are unpopular and make no sense.

I liked their white unis last week.

This look today is just stupid.

4 minutes ago, Drew said:

They keep saying this over and over too.

Nice starting drive but stupid play calling after the big gain. 2 runs up the middle and not really much on 3rd with a dump off.

I know it’s all scripted early. Previous games looked nicer on offense.

Got the FG. Now we get to see the mor exciting side of the football.

Additionally, they said the Rams' WR is Dallas' QB

10 minutes ago, Drew said:

What pathetic fucking offense for Dallas.

Starting a drive with 2 runs and then giving Cooper nothing on 3rd down. Okay going down that weak is ridiculous

CD Lamb has Cooper Rush saying bahhh right now three big gains in a row

CD Lamb has Cooper Rush saying bahhh right now three big gains in a row

Exactly. Throw. Play action it works.

Of course the Commanders are just running the ball right at Dallas. I say again, they just need to do that. Do not Pass.

God Dallas playing with fire. Tryin to run way too much and not even using play action at all off it.

Playing soft and conservative as shit snd this game which should be a 2 score game, at least, is one blown assignment from being a Washington lead and giving them all kinds of confidence.

The defense is good. But they are suspect vs the run and quick passing game(as we’ve seen so far).

Washington might figure out the best way to win this is to NOT let Wentz go fill Wentz and keep the ball away from him.