NFL Week 4

shadow_operative2.0

14 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I had planned to drive to Brenham this morning to watch the Cowboys game with my dad, but it's not on TV in the Houston market.  They're getting the Cardinals-Panthers in the 3pm slot instead. 

Yes because the world needs Baker vs Murray. Lulz. Battle of the Big 12 HC. I can’t get what I really want though. Because I don’t want anyone injured badly but I wish Colt could take over somehow for Kyler and beat Baker because that would be Must See TV.

They had to change the name but they still looked good as WFC. Why the ever living fuck did they double down from people who were angry by making them look stupid and choosing a stupid name? WFC with the number helmet was a classic look. I'll never understand high level decision making. They go out of their way to do things that are unpopular and make no sense.

WFT was stupid. Commanders is a Harlem Globetrotters opponent. Snyder should have known since he bought the team that Redskins was a dead name walking. He had years to search and buy names and trademark them. Guarantee you Jerry has a slew of names owned and ready just in case he needs them.

Should have gone with Red Wolves or Red Tails or Skins or something else
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

WFT was stupid. Commanders is a Harlem Globetrotters opponent. Snyder should have known since he bought the team that Redskins was a dead name walking. He had years to search and buy names and trademark them. Guarantee you Jerry has a slew of names owned and ready just in case he needs them.

Should have gone with Red Wolves or Red Tails or Skins or something else

The city of Washington has real fucking troubles with mascots.  You've got the Nationals and the Capitals, both incredibly lame.  And then the Bullets/Wizards.