The Ginni Thomas thread

Gil Bang

She'll suffer no consequences for her actions and neither will Clarence be held to a high standard, that should be required of all sitting Supreme Court justices, in regards to her actions and his actions/decisions record.

This is the shitty world we live in when it comes to government and politics. The majority of the country just wants to live and let live during our finite time on this rock, and these fucking assholes are ruining it for everyone.

Edited by Covri
  • Hook 'Em 8

None of this really matters to me too much, he's always been piece of shit, a terrible judge, and a partisan hack. We all know she's lying and is a despicable cunt. There was literally no way for me to hate him any more than I already did so this just keeps the baseline hatred.

15 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

Saw an article the other day that he neglected to divulge her sources of income for the past 6 years on annual federal disclosures required of justices.

Of course, it won’t result in anything.

I'm too lazy to look up the dollar amounts, but she was paid hundreds of thousands of dollars from right-wing groups to be a speaker/consultant or some other bullshit.

Making justices file financial statements - that check/balance is intended to prevent EXACTLY this kind of purchase of influence, and the fact that the Thomas family would omit that considerable income from their filings, screams "consciousness of guilt" to me.

(edit to add)... For Ginni to now speak of "iron clad rules" that she claims were followed in the Thomas home so as to do everything strictly by-the-book  - it's laughably unbelievable.

Edited by Paul Wesley
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

Holy shit! It's far worse than we knew.  Here's the whole tweet: 

"A Conservative activist group led by SCOTUS Justice Clarence Thomas' wife Ginni Thomas has received almost $600,000 in anonymous donations to wage cultural wars with the Left, according to a Washington Post investigation.

Thomas' group, Crowdsourcers for Culture and Liberty, has its donations funneled through a right-wing think tank, to make the funding situation even murkier. This "fiscal sponsorship" arrangement hides details about their activities and spending from public view.

Ginni Thomas has come under scrutiny since the aftermath of the 2020 election, when it was learned that she took an active part in trying to help overturn the election, including contacting 29 Arizona lawmakers in a failed bid to get new presidential electors. Justice Thomas still has not recused himself from any January 6th cases."

58 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Holy shit! It's far worse than we knew.  Here's the whole tweet: 

"A Conservative activist group led by SCOTUS Justice Clarence Thomas' wife Ginni Thomas has received almost $600,000 in anonymous donations to wage cultural wars with the Left, according to a Washington Post investigation.

Thomas' group, Crowdsourcers for Culture and Liberty, has its donations funneled through a right-wing think tank, to make the funding situation even murkier. This "fiscal sponsorship" arrangement hides details about their activities and spending from public view.

Ginni Thomas has come under scrutiny since the aftermath of the 2020 election, when it was learned that she took an active part in trying to help overturn the election, including contacting 29 Arizona lawmakers in a failed bid to get new presidential electors. Justice Thomas still has not recused himself from any January 6th cases."

The resemblance between Thomas and Uncle Ruckus is uncanny.