OU @ TCU 11 am CT ABC (sat)

ztejas

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Rhinotx said:

I think Peterson has this game circled in his calendar. I think he will not want to lose again to Dykes. Hopefully he can make a difference 

The Hateful Eight are making statements this year. I suspect the 8 coaches are colluding.

Of course, when it hurts OU, I have no problem with this.

“For those of you hardcore MLB/Judge/Yankee fans that are just causally watching OU v TCU in the hopes that we’ll show Judge up to bat…well fear not. We strive to make sure not a one of the people forced to watch our network feels left out or marginalized. So we’ll split screen it with MLB meaningless audio. We’ve heard from all 6 of you and we aim to please. “

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Duane Moore said:

Hey remember when we (I include myself in that number) were outraged at the report that we were considering “Sonny Fucking Dykes” to replace Tom Herman?  Good times 

Dykes' biggest issues at SMU were game management and his team's fading as the year went on. This game doesn't show me anything about Dykes I didn't already know. This OU team just isn't very good. 

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

The reason it's getting covered is a) and only a). No other team would be getting split screen coverage during college football for this.

nope.  it absolutely would be.  baseball has wanted someone not on the juice to break 61 for a while.  although Ortiz getting in the hall pretty much blew the whole juice thing up.

Just now, Modessit said:
12 minutes ago, Helobious said:
Body type hasn’t changed since college. Not at all true for McGwire Sosa Bonds or Canseco.

So he's been juicing since high school?

I think his mom was juicing while he was in the womb.