OU @ TCU 11 am CT ABC (sat)

ztejas

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

Sounds like Surly the last few seasons.    

Seems that this one-trick pony is not as good at his one trick as the last guy, who left for Southern California.

OU was ass before Caleb came in against us last year. OU is ass without him this year too.

Just now, ALexusTexus7 said:

Watching OU get their shot pushed in by TCU is so satisfying and not just for today, but for all those times TCU had a team that could have beaten them, but OU caught all the breaks and eked out a win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their skill talent is way down.  Just ok on the lines. 

On 9/30/2022 at 1:06 PM, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Martinez played arguably his best game of his career last weekend..Deuce Vaughn is well Deuce Vaughn... TCU doesn't have that. OU -6 is "FREE" money this week. Can't let TCUs wins against bad Colorado and SMU teams cloud the judgement. I don't see how TCU keeps this one close.

I just started reading this thread, and the game is just beginning the 4th quarter, but I'll go ahead and say it; This didn't age very well.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Seems that this one-trick pony is not as good at his one trick as the last guy, who left for Southern California.

OU was ass before Caleb came in against us last year. OU is ass without him this year too.

I don’t  think Lincoln took  a loss this bad?  But the Gooners were getting tired of his act .