OU @ TCU 11 am CT ABC (sat)

ztejas

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, coachherman'sgrill said:

Where are the docs to explain how the hell do you even get him out of his gear at the ER? Just start cutting everything while keeping him strapped down?

Harmon (?) is what I heard

Yes, cut everything. 

A set of those pads is a trivial cost to OU.

47 minutes ago, 83Horn said:

I just started reading this thread, and the game is just beginning the 4th quarter, but I'll go ahead and say it; This didn't age very well.

I don't understand why people comment so assuredly about teams that they clearly haven't watched play. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Modessit said:
5 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:
Our game next week is going to be a matchup reminiscent of a 1990s Texas-OU game. Two shitty programs in a game only our fanbases care about.

I'm guessing it'll air on OnlyFans then?

Top 18% of creators!  50% off for new subscribers!  NO PPV!

Everyone knows that's the roids record to the point the people who have gotten over 61 aren't even in the hall of fame. Nobody cares about the roids records anymore. They're no more legitimate these days than Ben Johnson's 100 meter time
Until they actually wipe them from the record books and take them away (they never will), those are the official records. Judge is chasing like 5th place. Maybe first in the AL but still.

McGwire, Sosa and Bonds revived a dead sport. They came in after the strike years before and got the whole country following those chases. And they were facing pitchers on roids. And the whole sport was juicing so it's not like they were the only ones and they had such a big advantage. Baseball can try and wipe their hands with them and pretend to be righteous but those 3 will always be in the history and will hold the real records.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Man, I’m sorry. I wish I could blame it on painkillers or even crack, maybe it was wishful thinking but I thought oh you was on the way to losing three straight. Maybe I was a weekend ahead of myself. I’ll show myself out.
They are on the way to losing three straight, but the third isn't until next week.
  • Hook 'Em 3

18 minutes ago, ermahgerdhorn said:

So TCU is beating the absolute shit out of OU at #18 and their stadium is like 95% empty.  Go forgs 

For some completely bizarre and irrational reason beating us seems to be a bigger deal to some of these programs than beating OU. But why though? We lose all the time.

Though it seems OU might be headed that way...do we dare to dream?

• Hook 'Em 3