Texas Tech at #25 Kansas State - 11am (ESPN+)

LonghornSean

4 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Bro, how can you dudes be so ass blasted by some dumbass coachspeak lmao???

Sark literally ripped a page directly out of the Aggy Moral Victory playbook, said the words, wiped his ass with it and ate it after the Alabama game. I might have made part of that sentence up, who's to know.

Coaches say stupid shit constantly to try and motivate their players or whatever the fuck. If you pay any attention to it you're literally just clowning yourself.

And, yet, here you are. 

Bro.

Btw, I ripped Sark a new one for his “Ran out of time” line.  Maybe you should consider not being a flaming pussy and follow suit regarding your regard of a coach.

Mmmkay?

Edited by Cajun
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Cajun said:

And, yet, here you are. 

Bro.

Btw, I ripped Sark a new one for his “Ran out of time” line.  Maybe you should consider not being a flaming pussy and follow suit regarding your regard of a coach.

Mmmkay?

You did I remember it. A lot of people didn't though, I posted it about it right after it happened. Shit was weird.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Bro, how can you dudes be so ass blasted by some dumbass coachspeak lmao???

Sark literally ripped a page directly out of the Aggy Moral Victory playbook, said the words, wiped his ass with it and ate it after the Alabama game. I might have made part of that sentence up, who's to know.

Coaches say stupid shit constantly to try and motivate their players or whatever the fuck. If you pay any attention to it you're literally just clowning yourself.

Except that's not coach speak.  Coach speak is literally saying a bunch of words that don't mean anything and being bland and vanilla and not saying anything.

What McGuire said is akin to going full Coach O......never go full Coach O

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, TexasRenegade said:

Except that's not coach speak.  Coach speak is literally saying a bunch of words that don't mean anything and being bland and vanilla and not saying anything.

What McGuire said is akin to going full Coach O......never go full Coach O

That's a fair point and to be clear, I also thought it was kind of a ridiculous thing to say.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Sawbonz said:

We did beat the 23rd ranked team at home last September. Did we storm the field?

Moral high ground of football fandom is a glorious apogee in life.

Who fucking cares if y'all don't like it?