aggy @ Miss St SECN

WBT

4 hours ago, tx ind said:

I’m a firm believer that Jimbo doesn’t give a fuck about aggy and knows he can just collect a check and mail it in. He knows they are regards and will worship/pay him.

On Texags they are saying he has embraced quiet quitting. I say it is not quiet at all. He is daring aggy to pay him his money. 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, StrippersAndNobelPrizes said:

In a recent interview with Ally Osborne of WDTV5 in Bridgeport, Fisher left the door open to potentially one day lead the Mountaineers.

"You never say never in this business and home is home. West Virginia is always dear to my heart. I love them and I've always rooted for them my whole life. You never say never in this business where it takes you. I'm happy where I'm at and I love where I'm at but home is home."

5 hours ago, Scholz said:

Jimbo better watch out for young girls throwing themselves at him with cameras 

5 hours ago, shakahorn said:

Aggy is not that clever.

I bet he gets a handwritten letter from the country club that says "Get lost or else, 'neer!"

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, CTC2 said:

I didn't understand anything Jimbo said.  He talks like that dude from Slingblade.

I absolutely love Jimbo’s press conferences following a loss. They are quite enjoyable. I love how he starts w his pointless, stupid recap of the game. Does he think that if he recaps the game (that everyone else watched, as well) that we will somehow think he is smart and observant? Does he do it just to burn time in the presser to make the time for questions shorter? I also love how he takes responsibility, then proceeds to throw every player under the bus. It’s always their fault for not executing, never his fault for having a bad game plan or not teaching them how to block, tackle, and run his stupid offense. I also miss Herman’s moronic press conferences following a loss. Listening to him drone on about his BS was fun. 

6 hours ago, C-Man said:

760080027_ScreenShot2022-10-02at2_15_05AM.png.08f4867093c2efd173f34a59e2014fdf.png

This guy actually gets it. There's like 12 programs in the country that can legitimately claim that they expect to be in national championship contention at least occasionally. 

We ain't one of them. Doesn't mean that college football can't still be fun for the other 100+ programs.

Well, assuming you don't have a joyless offense run by a joyless old coach.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TreatyOak said:

I absolutely love Jimbo’s press conferences following a loss. They are quite enjoyable. I love how he starts w his pointless, stupid recap of the game. Does he think that if he recaps the game (that everyone else watched, as well) that we will somehow think he is smart and observant? Does he do it just to burn time in the presser to make the time for questions shorter? 

I remember sitting in those press conferences when I worked media.  You're there trying to jot down notes as fast as you can, just hoping that the coach gives you some quote that you can use.  Now picture a room full of people like that and Jimbo walks in and just starts yammering a thousand mph about minutiae,  and everyone is sitting there holding their pencils with two thoughts:

1) I hope my phone is recording this.

and 

2) What the fuck????!??!?!?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

I absolutely love Jimbo’s press conferences following a loss. They are quite enjoyable. I love how he starts w his pointless, stupid recap of the game. Does he think that if he recaps the game (that everyone else watched, as well) that we will somehow think he is smart and observant? Does he do it just to burn time in the presser to make the time for questions shorter? I also love how he takes responsibility, then proceeds to throw every player under the bus. It’s always their fault for not executing, never his fault for having a bad game plan or not teaching them how to block, tackle, and run his stupid offense. I also miss Herman’s moronic press conferences following a loss. Listening to him drone on about his BS was fun. 

Classic mack recap of the game with glasses on spouting stats like anyone gives a fuck in this day and age.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

I remember sitting in those press conferences when I worked media.  You're there trying to jot down notes as fast as you can, just hoping that the coach gives you some quote that you can use.  Now picture a room full of people like that and Jimbo walks in and just starts yammering a thousand mph about minutiae,  and everyone is sitting there holding their pencils with two thoughts:

1) I hope my phone is recording this.

and 

2) What the fuck????!??!?!?

Hahha, did not know you did this. That’s hilarious. When I watch his press conferences, I try to view them from the point-of-view of the press, so it’s fun to hear the reality from someone in the profession.