Wulaw Horn

IT'S FUCKING ON.  Let's do this!  

Yeah, OU has been weird to watch this season.  Had some real peaks and looked like absolute dogshit for about 2/3rds of the young season...which is somehow almost halfway over.  I dunno know though, we're still 3-10 against them in the last 13 years.  New coach, new QB, I get it.  But we fucking suck against them since that little mini-run we had against them '05-'09.  I've lost hope.  But we gotta decent shot this year.  Won't be making it to Dallas, y'all travel safe and shit on Stoops' grave for me.

OU had a bunch of injuries at the end of the TCU game. 

If that was a concussion for Gabriel he's probably out for the Texas game? If we let a 3rd string QB from Pittsburgh beat us I will be sick. Beville looked like a QB that should be playing D3 football. 

Edited by Rickylovesweed
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• immamac changed the title to OU SUCKS
57 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

OU had a bunch of injuries at the end of the TCU game. 

If that was a concussion for Gabriel he's probably out for the Texas game? If we let a 3rd string QB from Pittsburgh beat us I will be sick. Beville looked like a QB that should be playing D3 football. 

Either one could be a Heisman candidate after the game.  However, fuck ou. 

Both TCU and Kstate abused that OU defense with qb runs. Sark’s offense doesn’t really take advantage of that, but would love to see us grab a couple cheap third downs with their legs on some scrambles.

I think OU rebounds with effort this week, but hopefully Sark and Patterson are able to put together an effective game plan against potentially a backup qb and questionable defense.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Fug said:

Right now OU is favored by 3.5 and I might have to break my rule on betting on Texas…

This line makes no sense to me even if OU has Gabriel. 

Im now 4-1 taking Texas this year and Sark is also 8-2 ATS at home so far at Texas. IMO Vegas has a really bad read on Texas. 

My theory is Vegas believes Sark sucks so you see these really wonky spreads. Sark has the potential to always pull a Tech but there’s a ton of value in taking Texas right now. 

• Hook 'Em 2

23 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

This line makes no sense to me even if OU has Gabriel. 

Im now 4-1 taking Texas this year and Sark is also 8-2 ATS at home so far at Texas. IMO Vegas has a really bad read on Texas. 

My theory is Vegas believes Sark sucks so you see these really wonky spreads. Sark has the potential to always pull a Tech but there’s a ton of value in taking Texas right now. 

I’m guessing they think Card might start still, if it’s leaked Ewers will start I bet it changes.  

the 2 college superpowers - Alabama and Georgia struggled mightily on the road to win, Bama @ Texas ; Georgia @ Missouri.   It's not easy to win on the road if the opponent is prepared.  Texas Tech lost @ KSU , but IMO would have won in Lubbock vs. KSU. 

So maybe Texas isn't as horrendous as we thought after Lubbock.  OU's defensive mastermind Venables has them in shambles, which is cool & awesome.

Let's crush them!! 

40 minutes ago, tonedeaf said:

Apparently we can't defend the slant.  If he can throw that, we're fucked.  

Which is really surprising considering how much zone we play combined with Obufu dropping back...

I'm usually cautious about throwing flames under the seat of a coach until my low football IQ can see what others are constantly bitching about. Last night, despite a good overall performance (perhaps tortilla tech's showing  has some influence on this) by the defense, I'm starting to get off the fence about firing PK. The linebacker and edge (sorry, EDGE!) play will cost us more games.

I want to see us finally "All Gas" those bitches up north just as much as the next poster. Sark imo still hasn't learned that simple concept in this conference, either. Sportsmanship went out the fucking window a long, long time ago, with regards to running up the score. One could even argue that, in today's football game, the idea of "complementary football" is/ will be a forgone era as well. So for the love of all that is holy Sark, please just go out Saturday and fucking score points, then go score some more. Stunt on these hos / @Mason Ramsey

TLDR:

1 hour ago, BigHorn'13 said:

Fuck ou. We're still shit until we're not. Go out and not be shit. 

Hook'em 

• Hook 'Em 3

We'll see how their injuries play out but regardless we won't see the same OU team that basically quit yesterday.  I mean we lost something like 50-7 @ TCU in 2015 then somehow beat OU the next week.  Their backup looked bad but we've also seen Case McCoy drop dimes all over the field one year.   This game is weird.    

it's our derby

throw out the records

we've had gardere

we've had 4 mack specials + gdgd04

and we had last year's fuckery

we were up 14-0 and this fuckery should have resulted in a punt and another move-the-ball-at-will drive

here is part 1: notice the side judge throws his hat indicating the receiver went out of bounds on his own accord, and no laundry evident

1.thumb.jpg.a9ceb65b8fd153e40ac603948b05e4db.jpg+++

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Edited by Hagbard Celine
derp
  • Hook 'Em 1

part 2

the catch was made but the receiver went out of bounds on his own which is why the black hat is on the ground

and yet this somehow became pass interference, which was decided after the fact with no laundry thrown when the truck had clear confirmation that the receiver exited on his own

the only way to allow the catch to stand was to invent the PI which wasn't called, can't be reviewed and can't be created after the fact

this is far worse than the non-safety against alabama

this was outright complete and total reality transmogrification by the GOGGLES crew to fuck us

otherwise known as GRADE AAA FUCKERY

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 4

6 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

with the talent mack recruited, how did he manage to lose 4 of these by 6 scores?

Because Mack never got the importance of Texas OU. He enjoyed being a part of it but he never understood how much they had this game circled. He never understood it was the launching point to having success winning the Big 12 and playing in a decent bowl/having a shot at the MNC. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

4 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Because Mack never got the importance of Texas OU. He enjoyed being a part of it but he never understood how much they had this game circled. He never understood it was the launching point to having success winning the Big 12 and playing in a decent bowl/having a shot at the MNC. 

Which was always weird because he coached at OU. 

Texas should win. Texas should be on a two game winning streak against them. But it’s difficult to trust this staff, you know what backup QBs do against Texas, and this game is always a dog fight. OU will play their best game of the year and Texas will have to close a game in the second half on a way they have not under Sark.

There’s a universe where Texas absolutely lights them up, for sure, and Texas will be favored for a reason. This program and staff have just beaten themselves too many to be overly confident.

• Rage+1 1

SP+ update has Texas at #5, at #7 on offense, and #23 on defense. Reminder that it had us at #86 on defense at the end of last year

Preseason: 22, 8, 51

Post Week 1: 18, 8, 47

Post Week 2: 16, 7, 40

Post Week 3: 14, 8, 35

Post Week 4: 11, 7, 33

Post Week 5: 5, 7, 23

• Hook 'Em 2

Some folks say it is hard to trust this staff. I say it is impossible. The win yesterday is great for us as fans but the same script that has been the problem was played out yesterday. Sark's offense once again stagnated and the team was sloppy. The middle of the field continued to be open and our DBs continued to fail to find the ball. The big difference was the WVU receivers dropped all the passes that other teams have been catching in the second half and their DBs failed to catch the interceptions. Texas needs to play the second half the way it does the first and we have yet to see it even yesterday. With all that said Beat the Hell out of OU and Hook'em and may Saturday be the day Texas puts together two great halfs.

• Like 2

Assuming DG won't be able to go, OU's backup looked pretty bad yesterday. Folks that follow recruiting more closely can weigh in but I'm pretty sure OU's true FR QB (Evers) is dual threat.   If they think he's even remotely ready, would it surprise anyone to see them scrap their typical offense and lean into a heavy QB run game given our complete inability to tackle/contain running QB's?  Similar what Baylor did (with Lebby on staff) against us years back when they lost their QB's and then proceeded to rush for like 500 yards in their bowl game.