Wulaw Horn

Just now, Hank_Hill said:

Please, play to our strength by all means

Agreed but I don’t think people realize how inept OU’s QB play is behind Gabriel. OU fans have been saying all year that if Gabriel is injured they’re screwed and that was apparent on Saturday. 

I think they’re going to run the ball a lot and just try to control TOP. 

6 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Agreed but I don’t think people realize how inept OU’s QB play is behind Gabriel. OU fans have been saying all year that if Gabriel is injured they’re screwed and that was apparent on Saturday. 

I think they’re going to run the ball a lot and just try to control TOP. 

You going to insult the general like that?

image.png.15f5661f33b383fb21e5d441efe9bb4c.png

Shaq is probably going to need to have a word with you...

• Haha 2

My dad taught Jeff Lebby when we were living in Andrews.

My dad never says a bad thing about anyone (except Jerry Jones cuz fuck that geriatric cunt) and he told me quote: Jeff Lebby is the laziest kid to every walk through my classroom. That paired with his attitude and general unpleasant nature made him single handedly the worst part of my day.  

In short, Fuck OU. Texas by 50. Oh and fuck Andrews, TX (makes Lubbock paradise by comp) 

• Hook 'Em 3

7 hours ago, South Austin said:

Big difference - the line blocking for our Heisman candidate in 1998 was tremendously better than the one we have right now.  And recall that Ricky rushed for about a billion yards in the two games before OU.

And I don't mean to be the pessimist.  I think we'll win.  But the nature of this rivalry, combined with the track record of this coaching staff and this team, prevents me from being confident in anything more than a close win.

Counterpoint...OU Sucks is giving up 198 yards of rushing per game.  It was 136 in 2021.  So yes, our line isn't great, but theirs has been pretty awful so far.

3 hours ago, Hookem2147 said:

There's no standard RTP but rarely have I seen a player enter concussion protocol and then play the next Saturday at the college level. 

Also of note, OU's own doctors have said athletes should avoid playing in sports for "at least one week." That's even codified in law at the high school level in Oklahoma. If they play Gabriel they are going against the advice of their own doctors. 

I guess never say never with Oklahoma but I would be really surprised if Gabriel plays. 

https://www.news9.com/story/6337b2d682a29b072435ee3b/ou-doctor-explains-risk-of-repeat-concussions

Edited by Rickylovesweed

5 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

There's no standard RTP but rarely have I seen a player enter concussion protocol and then play the next Saturday at the college level. 

Also of note, OU's own doctors have said athletes should avoid playing in sports for "at least one week." That's even codified in law at the high school level in Oklahoma. If they play Gabriel they are going against the advice of their own doctors. 

I guess never say never with Oklahoma but I would be really surprised if Gabriel plays. 

https://www.news9.com/story/6337b2d682a29b072435ee3b/ou-doctor-explains-risk-of-repeat-concussions

Well the good news is no matter what the sucksticks do their _efense still sucks shit through a giant straw and 4th quarter collapse Sark likely cant even fuck this one up no matter who is QB

Edited by Pimphand

The OU posters repeat a lot of the themes we see on this board.

1. A bunch of posters that say after a bad loss we will never win again this year

2. The eternal hopeful poster

3. The poster that calls all others pussies despite the product on the field

4. I don't think I saw the poster that said we are going to mudhole their ass even after a 30+ point loss. I am sure he is on there somewhere.

Edited by DanTheHorn
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

10 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

The OU posters repeat a lot of the themes we see on this board.

1. A bunch of posters that say after a bad loss we will never win again this year

2. The eternal hopeful poster

3. The poster that calls all others pussies despite the product on the field

4. I don't think I saw the poster that said we are going to mudhole their ass even after a 30+ point loss. I am sure he is on there somewhere.

That’s every message board for every etam

• Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, CashMcCoy said:

Which is why it will be Gabriel. We are still going to absolutely run away with this game.

Gabriel can't pass accurately it seems. We will run away with this game with Bijan, K Rob and Rojo. Wouldn't be surprised if we use Card for some QB draws as well. OU's rush defense is horrible. Max Duggan made it look all too easy. 

1 minute ago, Longboard Horn said:

Gabriel can't pass accurately it seems. We will run away with this game with Bijan, K Rob and Rojo. Wouldn't be surprised if we use Card for some QB draws as well. OU's rush defense is horrible. Max Duggan made it look all too easy. 

So card is starting?